[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>B-but you don't need the surgery to be a woman! ht
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: 1449993881262[1].jpg (77 KB, 940x627) Image search: [Google]
1449993881262[1].jpg
77 KB, 940x627
>B-but you don't need the surgery to be a woman!

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-12-13/victorian-womens-festival-criticised-after-refusing-transgender/7024584
>>
This is the first I've heard of a women's space making distinctions that allow even some transwomen to enter.
Usually it's cis or nothing.
>>
>>5406103
I can live with this

I hate to say it but crossdressers and fetishists appropriating the trans label is an actual problem, I mean sure this is a really clumsy way to screen those people out but eh
>>
>>5406124
And still they take taxpayer money. If they wanted to throw out lgbt, you think they'd at least have the decency not to take money from the very minorities they're throwing out.
>>
>>5406168
The only result is that creepy and fetishists late transitioners who get an axe wound but spend no money in corrective their obvious man features such as men's voices or balding get let into the space and scare women whereas younger transitioners who are earnest about passing get thrown out.

Going that route only plays into the hands of the creeps who want the goverment to make it much harder for people who are under 25 to transition. They want to turn young transitioners into crossdressers.

You're doing the monsters work for them.
>>
Why are women so exclusionary? When ever they can they will make spaces female only but if you dare to have a mens only space they flip the fuck out and scream misogyny.
>>
>>5406270
Cameron was right to pull their money. Why give government backing to groups that want nothing more than to see lgbt die.
>>
Let's all just go to piss them off.

When and where is this event?
>>
>>5406103
god i hate the trans community.

Here's a very simple step by step process to get into a woman's only festival even if you're trans:

>pass
>have a women's face, not a gay man's voice
>don't mention that you are trans
>hide your basement dwelling beta male power levels

IT'S THAT EASY.

Seriously, fuck political hons.You guys make us look absolutely insane.
>>
>>5406576
>women's face
I mean voice.
Have a passing voice that legitimately sounds female.

A gay lisp with a male voice going into falsetto is NOT a female voice.
>>
File: trump sjws.jpg (1 MB, 2429x1346) Image search: [Google]
trump sjws.jpg
1 MB, 2429x1346
Im glad when liberals fight each other
>>
>>5406576
Yeah, I mean what's even the logic of making having the surgery the definition of woman for their purposes? It's really easy to lie about, and if they're trying to prevent cis women from being uncomfortable or something it should honestly be based on whether you pass or not. A post-op hon would be more out of place in a women only event than a pre-op trans woman who passes.
>>
>>5406168
Same, if you want to be accepted as a woman at least have a vagina. Be thankful that the public sets the bar to something achievable as opposed to retarded chromosome arguments
>>
>>5406597
>TERFs
>liberal
Choose one.
>>
>>5406168
So if you get SRS you can't be a fetishist? I mean, don't AGPs usually obsess about having a vagina?
>>
>muh sacred womens space

Do women even know how much men laugh at them
>>
>>5406603
imagine if they said "only transwomen who pass are allowed"

Shitstorm all over the place.
>>
>>5406103
This is hilariously stupid. Even after a surgery, they would still have man bodies.
>>
>>5406614
feminists and trannies are not part of normal god fearing Christan america.
Liberals will always be a circular firing squad obsessed with identity politics and thats why the government owned you during occupy wall street
>>
>>5406630
mras do the same thing too.

I remember they were holding a convention in town and had to move it due to whatever issues and the guy running it literally said "We have decided to move our convention to another location for it is a more masculine place."
>>
>>5406655
lol who cares, im not an mra.
Your whataboutism isnt an argument
>>
>>5406659
you should check out their blog. Hilarious stuff.
>>
File: 520720.jpg (93 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
520720.jpg
93 KB, 640x426
>>5406576
>>5406584
>says not important to have a woman's face
>not supposed to be slender and smally buolt
And you just let your true nature shine through, hon.

Passing people wouldn't be caught dead in those child abusing fests.

We don't need hons like you mansplaning for everyone. Go hang out with the rest of your kind.
>>
>>5406639
TERFs are only liberal insofar as conservatives don't like them either (but are still willing to work with them on occasion against their common enemy, the trannies). Their views and attitudes really aren't liberal in any way shape or form.
>>
>>5406193
>you're either a hon with an axe wound or young and passing with a penis

No.
>>
>>5406736
It's an almost complete correlation, axe wounders are almost all men who transitioned past their 40s.

Love how they think associating with authoritarian politics and taking treatment away from younger transitioners will make them any less of creepy men.
>>
>>5406719
Extreme left is often very similar to the far right on social issues. They even like to find scapegoats for what's wrong with society.
>>
>>5406719
Amusingly, TERF sex-essentialist arguments describe males and females in much the same way as Goreans. Just, the former describes that as a bad thing, and the latter as a good.
>>
>>5406753
Are we gonna start shaming trannies for getting SRS now? Sounds fun
>>
File: Okay-Meme-Gif-05.jpg (22 KB, 389x419) Image search: [Google]
Okay-Meme-Gif-05.jpg
22 KB, 389x419
Anyone else pissed that the main excuse cis women make for not considering us "real wimmin" is muh childbirth?
Do they even understand how many of us want to be moms? How many of us would literally give our life savings away to have a uterus?

>"You are not a real woman. You will never be a real woman. You will never know what it's like to have a period, to carry a child for 9 months, to be born with ovaries"
>mfw
>>
>>5406917
>we are women!!

yeah nah
>>5390299
>>
>>5406935
fuck off not everyone is like that.
>>
>>5406917
>Anyone else pissed that the main excuse cis women make for not considering us "real wimmin" is the thing that separates worthless tranny scum from actual, literal, real women?

posts like this make me realize that the tranny movement has literally eight, perhaps nine months of life left in it
>>
there is a men's organization called mankind project, they do weekend "initiation" things quite often, they have weekends specifically for gay dudes and transmen and allies or whatever since some straight dudes are weird, but the normal weekends are willing to accept gay and transmen, and then there are also affiliated organizations for women and there are some weekends where anyone can show up.
>>
>>5406941
another damning post from another damning thread:

>>5407008
>Hate dealing with women and their irritating personalities
>became gay for bear men
> So i think I was always 10% into men and 90% into women but the stress of having to deal with modern women as a beta male plus the crappy emotionless hooker sex shifted it to 20% into men, 30% into women and 50% asexual. This was all I needed to ditch being a dude for good and now I am transitioning.
>>
>>5406852
Nothing prideful in feeling ashamed for how you were born and needed to correct how you feel. But if it helps you not kill yourself, congratulations.
>>
>>5406852
Just the linebacker built late transitioners like this guy https://mobile.twitter.com/AoifeLovesOwls

They shame people half their age and call their therapists because uppity kids dared spend their money on ffs and other passing related stuff before any of the crotch stuff.
>>
>>5406655
Are you talking about the MRA convention in Baltimore? Where feminists boycotted the Double Tree it was being held so they have to find another place. The Double Tree was getting so many calls and threats that they wouldn't allow the mens rights convention to be held there.

The Convention's main speakers were three women and four men.

That is totally not the same as feminists claiming a space as a female space where no men are allowed and trans women are Nothing like saying infant boys are not allowed because they too are patriarchy. That is not hate of a gender or anything is it.
>>
>>5407028

I'm not sure if your nine months comment is some kind of joke about pregnancy...
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.