[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it gay if I'm transexual?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2014-12-31-19-04-32.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2014-12-31-19-04-32.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
I'm an almost passable Mtf and I thought I was a transbian for a little while but I guess I like the dick too, problem is, I don't consider myself a woman and don't think I ever will. So, I guess I'm engaging in gay sex?
>>
Well luckily you can just call yourself a bisexual and get away with the ambiguity
>>
>MtF
>dont think of yourself as a woman

it sure is something, fetishist
>>
>>5406053
If it feels right, does it really matter what you label it?
>>
>I don't consider myself a woman and don't think I ever will.

So you're not trans then?
>>
>>5406053
your a fag either way anon... liking dick cant make you any gayer

>I don't consider myself a woman and don't think I ever will

wtf is wrong with you, why not?
>>
>>5406059
>>5406071

You can stick a feather up your ass but that doesn't make you a chicken.
>>
>I don't consider myself a woman and don't think I ever will.

If it's really just dress-up, then you are a bisexual transvestite.
>>
>>5406695
Relatable, anon, but vice versa (I'm ftm). I agree with the above anon that it's easy to just use the word bisexual, which provides ambiguity.

I'm mostly into women but like some men, often nerdy skeltal-twink or usually fem men, or more or less closet mtfs (pre transition Andrej Pejic types). Weirdly I also used to consider myself a transfag and didn't realize I liked women all that much, like your transbian situation.

Meh. Sexuality shit's complicated, lol. I basically all but give up on trying to fully understand it by now, and just blanket label myself gay or bi.
Trying to suss out what "exactly" you are gets stressful after awhile. It's your sexuality, I think it makes more sense to just go with the flow and enjoy your sexuality, since that is what it's there for. Rather than overthinking it.

If you want to call it gay, go for it, if not, okay. I see it like since I have male and female physical traits that it's a little gay no matter who I'm with.
>>
>>5406053
If you don't consider yourself a woman, you are not transexual, you dumb fuck
>>
>>5407020
Are you too stupid to understand what OP meant? She was basically saying she'd never be the same as a bio female, which to her and most people out there, is the definition of being one. She probably still calls herself mtf, transwoman, what have you, just think trans people aren't really the same, far as I can tell
>>
>>5406770
>mtf, have a thing for masculine women or ftm.
>agree to most of your points
>why aren't we dating?
>>
>>5407020
you are transexual if you modify your body to look like the opposite gender

that's what transexual literally means

you dumb fuck~
>>
>>5408927
*I meant, like opposite sex

Maybe I'm tired of repeating the same thing over and over again
>>
Honey you look great and don't listen to the idiots that have posted here. They're men so what can you expect.
They don't have the intellect to wrap their small minds around the whole concept of being transgender.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.