[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/CDGen/ Crossdresser General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: kPwrRuT.jpg (255 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
kPwrRuT.jpg
255 KB, 1080x1080
Welcome to /cdgen/

>Why crossdressing?
Crossdressing is a very personal experience and can vary greatly from person to person in how it is expressed and where the urges originate. The specific origins are pretty much unique to the individual and are generally pretty fuzzy and may or may not be tangled up with sexual desires and/or gender identity issues.
Some folks get a sexual thrill out of dressing up, some don't. Some CDs dress to relieve stress or just for comfort. Some dress as way of expressing their gender identity. Drag artists crossdress as a performance art. Some people just want to watch the world burn - er, I mean, dismantle the gender binary.

>If I crossdress, does that mean I'm transgendered?
Crossdressing is not an indicator of your sexuality. However, you are playing with gender expression, so technically you're on the trans spectrum somewhere. Exactly where on the spectrum is, That's something you'll have to figure out for yourself.
>>
File: closet c.jpg (84 KB, 500x453) Image search: [Google]
closet c.jpg
84 KB, 500x453
1st for passing cd
>>
File: 9IGHe.jpg (451 KB, 1800x1800) Image search: [Google]
9IGHe.jpg
451 KB, 1800x1800
>Useful MtF crossdressing guide
http://www.faithdabrooke.com/p/blog-page.html

>Hiding long hair
http://madejyathink.tumblr.com/post/76310280497/guide-to-keeping-long-hair-when-you-dont-want

>Wig guide
http://pastebin.com/PLnYk6Tg

>Shaving guide
http://pastebin.com/nzmENX5E

>Do you shave your legs?
Why are you looking at my legs?

>Hips /butt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5ks3D_Lo-U
>>
>>5404753
>Crossdressing is not an indicator of your sexuality.
While it's not, in some cases it could be a form to relieve dysphoria. You have so much dysphoria that it's blocking your sexual urges and you can only pleasure yourself if you first picture yourself as femenine/a woman
>>
>>5404753
>Welcome to /cdgen/
Isn't this just /femgen/ or is it also for women who dress like men in a way that actually makes them look like men and not like pic related?
>Crossdressing is a very personal experience and can vary...
This was a well written and amazing explanation of crossdressing. Thanks for not being a tumblr autist about it and actually being someone who's helpful and informative.
>If I crossdress, does that mean I'm transgendered?
>Crossdressing is not an indicator of your sexuality
Sexuality and trans are two different things.
>>
>>5405092
I think /femgen/ is about androgyny and being a girly boy.
>s it also for women who dress like men in a way that actually makes them look like men
You mean as in tomboy or FtM crossdresser?
>>
>>5404753
>Some CDs dress to relieve stress
I do that, and it helps me sleep better at night.
Much like safety blankets, Sometimes I just wear bra under my cloths and go to sleep.
>>
>confused about gender in high school
>think that because I like boys that must make me a girl
>start crossdressing when nobody is around, when home alone, eventually wearing it in all my free time
>people don't recognize me when I go out
>finally get fucked while wearing a skirt
>after the biggest orgasm of my life, hands free, feel absolutely disgusted with myself and no longer desire to crossdress
>now only do it when really horny
>literally got the CD fucked out of me.
>>
>>5405127
Tomboys still look like girls and are a socially acceptable thing to be in the western world. I mean cis women without gender dysphoria who actually attempt to pass as men. Like the qt girl on pic related
>>
>>5405149
Sure, why not.
>>
>>5405148
hot
>>
>>5405148
This gave me an erection
>>
>>5404753
thats a very masculine belly
>>
>>5405478

That's what makes it hot anon.
>>
>>5404783
>>Do you shave your legs?

I tell people it makes me more aerodynamic. My jokes are so bad they walk away without further comment.
>>
>>5405148
I pity your repressed mind for feeling disgusted by yourself for no reason. Also, hot.
>>
>>5405944
No reason? Society implants inside of is that gay sex is one of the worst crimes you could ever commit. Add on getting fucked while wearing women's clothing and a young, High Schooler's mind and you've got problems.
>>
>>5404753
Why's it so hard to find a guy into crosdressing that actually wants to date a guy? I feel like for 99% of guys that do it, its just some masturbation fetish.
Feelsbadman
>>
>>5406050
I think things are more complicated by the fact that crossdressing is a huge social taboo.
I'm sure there are tons of guys that would do it, but probably like less than 1% would dare say anything about it.
>>
I just got a bank account and a job, I can't wait to buy my own clothes. any recommended websites to buy clothes from?
>>
>>5404753
>Crossdressing

Literal cancer in human form

Don't make this thread again.
>>
>>5406050
I would be willing to date a guy if it was discrete. because I don't want crossdressing to take over my life. I think dating a guy would be really hot and thrilling actually, just in private though. Granted I would be in girls clothes so it doesnt really matter hahaha
>>
>>5406952
Lol nigga. Stop being a little girl(haha) and go to the store yourself.

If it makes you feel better, act like you're on the phone with your gf, reluctant to be buying her shit. I do it all the time. Target and wal-mart are good for beginners.

You know you want the stuff now :)
>>
>>5406973
I feel like it would be pretty obvious that I'm buying them for myself. I think after one time I would probably be like "that wasn't too hard" but eh, I don't know.
>>
>>5406050
>Why's it so hard to find a guy into crosdressing that actually wants to date a guy?
Cause they all transition
>>
File: tumblr_mh76tifnYC1rp0hdvo1_500.gif (1012 KB, 500x257) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mh76tifnYC1rp0hdvo1_500.gif
1012 KB, 500x257
>>5406050
I'm a gay bottom that was into it when I was a teen. Don't really do it anymore but would be open to. We might not be a lot, but we exist. I wouldn't do it full time though, would be a thing during sex
>>
>>5404753
Tfw no crossdressing bf to come home and wreck after gym each day. Feels bad man.
>>
>>5407483
where do you live m8
>>
>>5407014
amazon and major department stores have online websites and no one would know if you bought boy or girl stuff

I couldn't buy fem clothes in guy mode either b/c I had too much shame

but now that I'm very experienced, and confident, I could do it
>>
>>5407938
London
>>
File: 1450231120365.jpg (11 KB, 82x187) Image search: [Google]
1450231120365.jpg
11 KB, 82x187
>>5409029
>>
Anyone want a twink, crossdressing bf to come home to in delaware or D.C?
>>
>>5407483
yea? ;)
>>
>>5409053
trans mtf are not cross dressers
>>
>>5409053
LOL, so where do we go from here?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.