[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/femgen/ Boyfriend Is Dead Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
Welcome to the /femgen/ Your boyfriend is dead edition..

This is a place where us girly and qt boys can come and chat about the issues that really matter, such as looking cute, building your self esteem and confidence, finding a qt bf, listening to music, calling each other shit for having different taste, and other crap.

If you think you could make it as a qt3.14 boy, or already are one, come and join in!

Here are some useful links to help you get started:
http://pastebin.com/NjzPGksR

Here is a map of where your fellow posters are in the world, please add to it!
https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=793617

Lastly, if you feel like chatting with a femboy, try putting in the tag "/femgen/" on omegle or going to irc.rizon.net at #femgen.
http://mibbit.com/?channel=%23femgen&server=rizon.mibbit.org

Or you can post your Skype, and someone from the /femgen/ Skype group will add you.
>>
Admirer of qt boys here, just wanted to share something you.

I work in flower and plant packing depot as a line supervisor, its the busy period so we use a company to provide us with a ton of casuals over the holiday period, yesterday on my neighbouring section there was a new boy. Short, mustve been like 160 or even shorter, hipsterish looking but no tattoos or weird piercings, milky skin, he wasn't stick thin either, but not chubby in any way, baby angel faced, if I'm honest he looked 15 but I know we don't hire children so I knew he was of age, I went up to the line supervisor of the section and asked him who the fuck the new guy was, I'm not out to my workmates so I pretended I was more interested in his work than I was his boipu$$y, asked him if I could have him over by my line because my team was lagging behind(which was bulshit because we're like 2 days ahead in my section) and he agreed and sent him over, I was at my desk when he came up and asked what he could do for me..I fell in love, or deeply in lust, either way I wanted him in my life, his name is brian, which I thought was so qt, I told him to start packing the chrysanthemums, then the spray roses, the singapores, then the xmas arrangements waiting on the trollies, two in each box, and not to lag behind, I sat there at my desk watching him work and everything he did I just swooned, I never felt this way before about anyone, I didn't even know if he was gay, I didn't know what to do

Continued next post
>>
>>5404414
I haven't had a boyfriend in a year or slept with another guy for half that, am I just being thirsty? Is what I'm feeling real? I pictured in my mind laying down next to him and cuddling, telling him how much I loved him. I haven't stopped thinking about him, he wasn't called in today because thursdays aren't busy like mon-wed-fri-sat, but tomorrow he will be in again I'm sure HR will call him because I put in a good report about him so that he has a better chance of being called back.

How do I get closer to him? How do I find out if he's gay.. I'm so in love.. I never believed in love at first sight til yesterday.. Help
>>
File: mugi.gif (325 KB, 331x480) Image search: [Google]
mugi.gif
325 KB, 331x480
>tfw no qt top bf to take my virginity
>>
>>5404416
>>5404414
Baby, I want to tell you something and I need you to listen.

You are setting yourself up for unemployment and a potential lawsuit, you being above him and possibly older than him is not a good look. Don’t go further until he quits but please don’t fire him so you can ask.

Love is messy, but honey this is a whole lot of much you should not start trudging through.

It is very sweet though and I don’t mean to be too negative, you just need to recognize you’re in a very compromising position
>>
>>5404414
>>5404416
Classic "I'm an average guy who's fallen in love with a small qt femboy who does feminine things" story
Why the fuck do so many people on this board write these things
>>
>>5405102
Maybe theres a promiseland of femboys out there.
>>
File: 1450328544678.jpg (7 KB, 181x207) Image search: [Google]
1450328544678.jpg
7 KB, 181x207
>>5405102
>Why the fuck do so many people on this board write these things
Why do you assume it's multiple people and not the same autist that gets hard on writing those fanfiction-tier stories?
>>
>>5405261
>the same autist
You're right, that does seem more plausible
>>
>back hair
Why me?
>>
File: image.jpg (438 KB, 1536x1935) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
438 KB, 1536x1935
I'm so burnt out.. I use drugs dail-- Fuck it, i'm an abuser, m'kay? Mainly speedball and mild sedatives for the comedown.

But wtf. society, friends, and really everyone sees me as "just that weirdo femboy junkie".

I'm officially and absolutely clear of all diseases, and also been told that I'm stunningly beautiful, cute, etc.
But still my addiction and orientation ruins everything.. No one really wants me.

I just want to be held, to feel safe and warm, and most of all: loved..

what do? I'm psychotically crying my face off here, because my heart hurts so, SO much ;___;

What do? I'm also on a queue to my town's drug treatment program, but still i feel so abandoned and hurt.. I really can't go on, i feel trapped.

The dope just numbs the pain, speed helps me focus to advance in life..
>>
>>5405102
>"I'm an average HOMO who's fallen in love with a small qt femboy who does feminine things"

The story states the teller is a known faggot. Nobody jumped teams. Why do stories of fem love enrage you to the point of reading impairment?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.