[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how does /lgbt/ feel about ol' Stefonknee Wolscht?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: Stefonknee-Wolscht.jpg (121 KB, 1169x1227) Image search: [Google]
Stefonknee-Wolscht.jpg
121 KB, 1169x1227
So how does /lgbt/ feel about ol' Stefonknee Wolscht?
>>
>>5403667
>Stef on knee
the guy is nuts

he went crazy after spreading his useless white trash seed all his life

white people should fucking burn
>>
File: 1253657384778.gif (1 MB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
1253657384778.gif
1 MB, 256x192
Disgusting fetishist hon
pic very related
>>
I feel that there was a point where we needed to stop and we've clearly passed it.
>>
I think people should stop making threads about him
>>
>>5403667
Didn't knwo it was possible to be a disgrace to diaperlovers and ageplayers - then I remembered pamperchu :/

I guess we are pretty fucked up :(

At least I'm not a tranny though!
>>
>>5403667
He probably decided to do this after being on this board.
>>
Why does the media keep doing this? Why do they keep giving attention to these literal clown freaks?
>>
>>5403667
A true visionary.
>>
>>5403816
Because normal trans people are boring. An article about Stefanie Wolscht the normal, cis-passing trans girl who works as a waitress and lives with her boyfriend isn't going to grab many views and even more likely a normal trans girl isn't going to want to be on the news as being trans.

With these oddball people it's a win win for the media and for the person as they clearly love the attention and the media love putting on a circus as it gets all the views.
>>
>>5403816

Because the media is a circus. Why wouldn't they parade the clowns around for people's perverse entertainment?
>>
>>5403667
My body certainly feels like convulsing and vomiting whenever I hear about them, if that helps?
>>
>>5403667
>tfw no GOOD LOOKING tranny do this
>tfw I want to meet and fuck one
>>
>>5403667
I just realized it's supposed to be pronounced like stef on knee
Every time I read it I read it as Stefunky which sounds like the next meme dance

Terrible. Just a fetishist trying to cling onto trans______ labels and a hon who that senpai shouldn't let around their kid
>>
>>5403667
The existence of this thing is not just a threat to transgender people, but to humanity itself.
>>
>>5403667
Not transgender in the slightest. He is a fetishist.
>>
>>5403667
Identifies as six years old
Uses a pacifier.
How many six year olds use pacifiers?
and can't spell their name?
>>
white people desu
>>
>Stefonknee

Lol
>>
LGBT

Thanks for sullying the entire world with your filth.
>>
File: 1446479073718.png (34 KB, 352x173) Image search: [Google]
1446479073718.png
34 KB, 352x173
>>5403784
>him
>>
File: image.png (217 KB, 441x522) Image search: [Google]
image.png
217 KB, 441x522
Would sex with it be considered pedophilia
>>
This is what happens when you give in to tumblr nonbinary trash
You get insecure teenage girls (and some guys) who want to be cool and hop on the latest oppression trend
And you get old creepy fetishists desperate to live out their fantasies, pretend to be oppressed, and garner attention to themselves.
This is what you get for bitching about "trutrans" and "truscum".

In reality if you are actually nonbinary (which I don't doubt people are) you are basically an anomaly of an anomaly and should account for 0.001% of the population, not literally every dude who likes to crossdress.
>>
Can we please just stop
>>
>>5404641
I'll be ur diaper baby anon.
I'm a 5'8 lankwoman tho
>>
a perfect spokesperson for the mtf movement
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.