[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
best sex you ever had?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 9
File: f34028.png (267 KB, 500x496) Image search: [Google]
f34028.png
267 KB, 500x496
here's my story: (PART I)

Being of a respectable profession and successful, I have this dark side too. It's not masochistic or humiliation that I seek, it's something more subtle. I don't know the term for it so maybe I describe one incident and somebody could tell me.

There's this cruise cinema in Bangkok's Chinatown that I go sometimes when I have this strange urge. I have a fit beefy body with huge pecs that most gay men are envious of. I'm versatile and could have sex with almost any gay guy I wanted. I did but the problem is that, it is always too easy!

I started being only top but in this game, it didn't take long before someone took my cherry. However, it was not as good as how the horn rags said it's supposed to be. So I stayed mostly top but don't mind being fucked if the guy used force on me. Maybe I read too much Gengoroh Tagame manga, I thought that it would be as dramatic as it would be in the manga.

Well, in some ways it was easily better than vanilla sex. I even met a few rough tops who pounded me senseless and made me autocum. But after awhile, we became routine. We tried to spice sex up with mirrors and even sex in the parks. Still, sex only sparked for awhile but soon I got bored with them and looked for new rough tops. These are few such tops and I remained a top till the next guy took me by force again.

I visited Bangkok occasionally and after the boring commercial sex scene, I went to check out the cruise cinema in Chinatown. Ok, to be honest by now I've reached middle aged already. Those money boys love prosperous uncles and I got harassed by them to no end. With my fit body, I don't need any money boy to get sex.
>>
File: mojkqmSr9Z1rkuhmio1_500.jpg (57 KB, 500x708) Image search: [Google]
mojkqmSr9Z1rkuhmio1_500.jpg
57 KB, 500x708
>>5403194
This cruise cinema is frequented by older gay Chinese men and suddenly I realised I'm actually one myself. If I've not taken good care of my body and skin, I'll be just like one of them. There were a few younger men and one beefy young Thai eyeing me.

Our eyes met and we sat 2 seats away from each other. I'm used to having the other party making the first move. But he didn't. I got bored and walked around some more. He would stalk me but not approach me. Others would cruise and touched us.

Finally I decided to stop at a bright corner at the back and waited to see his next move. He sat a short distance away but still would not approach. Meanwhile, this being the dirty action zone where being there was for sex, hands were feeling me up and I simply let them.

Before long, I was slowly being stripped down to my underwear. He could see it happening and was quite concerned and moved a few seats closer. But before he could make the approach, someone pulled down my last piece of clothing and the sudden nakedness felt refreshing.
>>
File: nzgv6wErqv1qj4w2bo1_1280.png (249 KB, 582x800) Image search: [Google]
nzgv6wErqv1qj4w2bo1_1280.png
249 KB, 582x800
Hands were caressing all over my nakedness. But I used my hands to guard my cock just in case too much stimulation and I ejaculated too early and lose the fun. Before long, a wet slippery tongue was rimming my ass. It felt good and I kicked off my cheap pants and underwear to widen my stance and bend over a little for his tongue to go deeper.

Then this plump old man tore a condom in front of me and put it on. That sad old man whose hands tried to molest me before and got pushed away. Now I began to worry and stopped all the hands on me. But he was surprisingly quick to get behind me and had a tight two arms grip on my chest from behind.

That's when I realised his thick arms were muscular from rough labor and not the artificial gym trained type without much real strength. I tested my strength against his and I was helpless. He pinned me against the back of the seat effortlessly and penetrated me with force that made me gasp in pain. I'm no spring chicken but being mostly top, I was tight. I trembled and struggled like being raped.

But that was how I liked to be taken forcefully. Hence once I started to waggle my head in pain, I became a changed man. I gasped loudly and became a total bottom. I lowered my head to the back of the seat and voluntarily perked up my ass. He was surprised that my struggling suddenly became cooperation and my shameless offering of my ass in this slutty pose evoked lots of giggles and whispering from the group.
>>
File: tumblr_nlxv2dJMKm1rpcx8yo1_540.jpg (93 KB, 500x751) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nlxv2dJMKm1rpcx8yo1_540.jpg
93 KB, 500x751
He didn't disappoint and almost every thrust he punished me with was deep and loud with his pubes clashing onto my butts. I was delirious and totally slutty by now. He'll push away anybody who tried to touch my cock like it was his personal property.

When I was moaning softly and accidentally glanced to the side, the beefy Thai was sitting right in the next seat and looking at me with woeful eyes. I shot a slutty grin at him and shrugged my shoulders. It's telling him too bad that he didn't take that chance when he could.

Now I began to understand that maybe he thought I'm top and he's top so the one who do the first approach will have to compromise. So he wanted me to compromise first. Being passive that I am, I thought the active one who approached first would be the top.

He didn't and the plump old man(pom) did. Pom also touched him before and was rudely rejected too. Pom saw our silent communicating and said something to him in an angry tone. As if to emphasise his victory, pom grabbed my cock and whacked my butts. Beefy Thai guy replied angrily and shaked a fist at pom.

I was totally turned on by their quarreling over my naked body. I was even more excited that I had chosen to give myself to pom which was the less desirable but nastier/dirtier option. Something that I wouldn't do consciously but looking at him, I'll probably be looking like him in a few years and serving skanky men in such foul cinemas.
>>
File: tumblr_no94pqqvfe1td9q00o1_540.jpg (100 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_no94pqqvfe1td9q00o1_540.jpg
100 KB, 540x540
In my slutty mood now, this thought was making me feeling more liberating. I'm serving this skanky old man now and I liked it. As if to make true of my dirty thoughts, a scrawny old man whispered into pom's ears and suddenly pom pulled out his cock. I looked back in surprise at the vacuum inside of me and saw something changed hands which pom counted greedily.

It was money and I was sold to the bidder like a whore. Pom stood with arms on hips like watching over his pet being bred while the scrawny old man screwed me. He was weak and his cock was only partially hard so I got no pleasures but merely tolerated him pawing me all over because I was still in submission mode to pom. He cum quick and was off.

Pom resumed fucking me but he hauled me up with my arms raised for show of my total nakedness. Without my hands to steady me against the back of the chair, I was bumping onto the back of the seat making noises when he grinded hard into me. I quickly lowered my hands to hold on to the back of the seat while he braced my shoulders and occasionally checked out my now very wet cock from the precum and squeezing my buns.

It was the opportunity for others to paw at me from the front. He was too busy checking out my cock to push them off. My poor nipples and pecs were mercilessly squeezed by the group. But I was enjoying it more than ever.

Beefy Thai guy pretended not to look and moved away. But soon he's back and yet he wouldn't join the group in molesting me.
>>
Suddenly, pom lifted me up for no apparent reason, maybe to show off his brutish strength. It's like showing off a naked new born baby as he turned about in a wide arc. Those arms were so solidly strong. Then he lowered me back onto the same butts up, braced hands on back of seat position. It was the best position for his loud pounding into my ass as deep as he can get.

I could sense from his heavy breathing that he wanted to cum soon but he wanted me to cum too as he checked my leaky cock. Before I knew it, I was ejaculating freely onto his legs and he peeped down in noisy chatter of delights to watch me autocum. He slapped my butts a last time before collapsing onto my sweaty back while hugging my chest tightly as he trembled while he ejaculated. He whispered something like woman, woman into my ears.

The group immediately started feeling me up for sticky sperm on my legs and even up to my wet ass with his softening cock still inside, just when we were too exhausted to push them away. After some heavy breathing to recover, he pulled out and slipped off the loaded condom. He gestured it at the beefy Thai guy before giving it to someone who giggled at having this piece of our mating waste.

I was sexually stimulated beyond exhaustion and my legs felt wobbly from the brutal fucking and also bearing his full weight on my back. I could not lift myself off the back of the chair. It was the best fuck I ever had for years. I was delirious of mind and needed more time to recover.

My wet hole was now the centre of attention as they pried my ass cheeks apart to look into my well fucked soreness, letting air blow into me. Someone tried to mount me but as I looked back, beefy Thai guy was pushing them off while pom had already left me to the wolves.
>>
File: 563fr7ir475.png (459 KB, 474x665) Image search: [Google]
563fr7ir475.png
459 KB, 474x665
Beefy Thai guy was using tissue to clean my hole but I pushed him off. I didn't need his pity, I allowed these to happen to me and enjoyed it. I don't want his type of tenderness and caring. I felt liberating to be the whore and don't mind being gang raped.

But then, I couldn't express it in Thai and the group wouldn't dare to offend him. They dispersed after he angrily smacked off a few of them. He gathered my clothes and brought me to sit down at the side. I pushed him away. He sat a few seats away.

The door curtain opened and a cocky young guy arrived seeing me naked. He immediately came by to touch me. I lifted one leg up to let him access my ass. He dug into me and realised that I was already well used. Then he walked away.

Knowing that I'm already soiled goods, I can only be of interest to the most undesirable ones there. They were all at the other dark corner waiting for chances in the concealing darkness. I took my clothes and went there. As soon as I got there, hands were all over me. Bend, wrinkled and barely able to walk old men were devouring my body. One clamped onto my cock with toothless mouth that felt good, another was fingering and rimming my wet ass, another was cupping my big pecs and sucking my ample tits like a hungry baby. Another was hugging me tight for the warmth and smoothness of my skin.

But none could get his prick hard enough to penetrate me. However, their joy of having my nakedness in their hands was expressed in moans of quiet satisfaction. This is their corner that others would avoid yet I walked in totally naked. I even gyrated my ass to simulate being screwed by the one who's hugging me from behind.
>>
File: dirtyoldman.jpg (6 KB, 264x191) Image search: [Google]
dirtyoldman.jpg
6 KB, 264x191
Beefy Thai guy again came to claim me back. I pushed him away roughly. But knowing that our rough actions would easily injure these fragile old men, I relented and picked up my clothes to go to the toilet outside at the balcony to clean up.

A group followed me to see my nakedness in the bright daylight. The balcony was totally open facing a car park of the next building but no public was seeing us. I went to the tap to drench myself and wash my puffy ass. I looked shiny and smooth with my hairless fair Chinese skin. I was amused by their renewed excitement in spite of me being considered soiled and dirty goods that nobody approached just now inside in the dim light. The group was seduced and again molested me.

But someone was walking nearby at the car park of the building next door. They all quickly dispersed for fear of being recognised. But I'm a foreigner and I was not bothered by that. The straight guy didn't even cast a glance over to the balcony as he walked. He probably already knew about this place.

It gave me time to put on my clothes and left. It was one of the best sex I ever had. I threw myself to the wolves of the undesirables and enjoyed the liberating expression of wicked sexuality. I myself would be one of them soon and I'm enjoying the lurid sexual attention while I still can. I don't want to waste it on vanilla sex. My clock is ticking. Unlike most older men, I don't need to validate myself by having sex with young Thai boys because it's too easy.
>>
File: having trouble to see.gif (2 MB, 352x264) Image search: [Google]
having trouble to see.gif
2 MB, 352x264
I'm not normally lazy but holy fuck OP, are you trying to write a bible?
>>
Read the whole thing
Was hot, sounds like quite the orgy.
>>
>Knowing that I'm already soiled goods, I can only be of interest to the most undesirable ones there.
> I threw myself to the wolves of the undesirables and enjoyed the liberating expression of wicked sexuality. I myself would be one of them soon and I'm enjoying the lurid sexual attention while I still can. I don't want to waste it on vanilla sex. My clock is ticking. Unlike most older men, I don't need to validate myself by having sex with young Thai boys because it's too easy.

you're fucking disgusting.
>>
Autism
>>
Nice book OP
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.