[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any Ftm wanna switch bodies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 13
File: Chris-Hansen.jpg (20 KB, 635x477) Image search: [Google]
Chris-Hansen.jpg
20 KB, 635x477
Stats:
>5'6(manlet)
>10% BF
>6/10 face
>Full beard
>6 inch dick
>White

Looking for 5'4< female body, preferably white, semi-fit and cute voice
>>
>tfw you realize bodyswaps would be highly limited and competitive because of the lack of ftms
>>
File: 1445714344476.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1445714344476.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>5403166
>lack of ftms
>>
>>5403163
>5'1
>hovering at about 126 pounds
>6-8/10 face on a good day
>double d tits
>white
>pre-t
>girly voice but kinda annoying but i'm biased obviously
the only downside to this is endometriosis pussy
>>
>>5403187
How's the hairline looking? OP here, still got a full head of pretty good hair.

I'll take your body with the pussy if you've got a good hairline.
>>
any non binary people want my fucked up intersex body?

5'10"
thin
small boobs
wide hips
androgynous face
male hairline
full beard
womb and pms
faulty ovotestes require HRT support
seven inch dick
white
stretch marks from rapid testosterone induced growth and a female puberty
entirely sterile
groove down penis that gets wet like a pussy and crusts up my panties like a bitch

injecting testosterone as a teen because amab fucking wrecked me, t, not even once. i'm a monster aka or a non-binaries dream aka a monster. will swap for a male body i can comfortably kill myself in, or a female body i can comfortably live in.

pls... someone... anyone
>>
File: shock.gif (25 KB, 269x200) Image search: [Google]
shock.gif
25 KB, 269x200
>>5403249
>seven inch dick
what
>>
>>5403256
hey it was like a clit the size of a thumb but you start taking t at 16 and it'll do things
>>
>5'6"

Naah. Full beard or not, not taking it.
>>
>>5403306
Being a manlet is not that bad, you only get rejected by 90% of women. Personality matters most, right? right????
>>
>>5403295
fuck, you make ftms jelly as hell

if it's a clit does it mean it doesn't have an urethra?
>>
>>5403351
it does, its a penis, it just got supercharged from clit size to dick in a few years... i grew seven inches in height too in that time. i'm literally a fucking science experiment, you trannys are small time.

i'm transitioning from a state where i'd have only needed partial srs to a full transition mtf, i need facial feminisation, i need laser, i need voice work, i need srs. i am taking estrogen after i stopped taking t... lowering what my body produced with blockers and just clearing myself out. after 3 months estrogen, my womb woke up, i had my first period in 10 years. it was like someone dropkicked a meatball marinara sub at a brick wall. oh god.
>>
>>5403386
>tfw have zero eggs
waaah
>>
>>5403386
uh if you are intersex then you are transitioning i2f tbqhon familia

just a minor detail
>>
File: I've made a huge mistake.gif (2 MB, 600x333) Image search: [Google]
I've made a huge mistake.gif
2 MB, 600x333
>>5403386
>>
>>5403513
the mistake i made was when i was 17 getting injected with T because i thought if i wasn't a boy my parents wouldn't love me. i hope these periods calm down. i can't spend 5 days a month crying, bloating, boobs even more sore than usual, sitting in the bath, having a hot water bottle on my tummy or unable to bend down at work. please someone take this body away from me. i look like someone picked the characteristics of Richard Armitage's Thorin and glued them onto a 13 year old girl's body and stuck a dick on there for laughs. kill me.
>>
>5'6"

I'm taller than that already. No thanks.
>>
>>5403163
i have considerably better stats
>>
>thinking anyone would want to switch bodies with a manlet
I'd rather live with dysphoria than live as a manlet
>>
>>5403163
>a 5'6 male with a real dick
>or a 6'0 ftm with a fake dick

genuinely hard decision
>>
>>5404954
Fuck the OP, I'm 6'0" mtf, let's do this
>>
>>5404958
I'm 6'3.
A bodyswap with a FtM is literally the only way I wouldn't be a hon.
>>
>>5404702
What did they do/say to make them think you had to be a boy?
>>
File: 1407795209890.png (188 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1407795209890.png
188 KB, 500x375
>>5405010
>tfw 5'1" pre-everything ftm
Ours is a cruel and merciless world, for certain. I don't even want to bother transitioning, I don't have a chance in hell working with what I've got.
>>
>>5405039
nothing, it was all in my head, i guess being raised male, me wanting to fit in and be liked, then at 12 getting breast buds and pms, hiding it from my folks out of fear, and the fact i had a sister so they already had a girl and my dad had gotten the snip... i felt the pressure where there wasn't anything explicit. i was terrified of my parents.
>>
>>5405726
How have your parents reacted to not wanting to be a boy?
>>
>>5406177
really well, i don't think my dad cares, hes borderline autistic and so long as it doesn't effect his daily routines he doesn't mind. my mom was a total terf, she had a boss who transitioned a few years back and stopped talking to her. i was worried about her most, but she went away, researched trans stuff, changed her views and managed to smooth things over with her former boss. of course when i came out it was so dramatic they thought i was dying of cancer so your 25 year old son being an intersex tranny monster, secretly abusing testosterone for years to try and fit your imagined ideal, and now taking estrogen to fix the past decade of mistakes and being the person she wants to be, its gonna be a shock. but not dying of cancer with weeks to live sorta shock.
>>
>>5406300
It sounds like you've been dealt a really really shitty hand in life. But it's good your parents are okay with it.
>>
>>5403166
you know its almost 50/50 right? they just pass better and arent as annoying
>>
>5'10" (king of the manlets)
>170
>full goatee, but sparse cheeks
>fit: starting linebacker, captain of the swimteam in HS sports
>fertile as fuck
>6.5" peen
>plenty of stamina
>white: 1/4 italian, 3/4 swedish
>blonde
>green-hazel eyes
>6.8/10 face
>deep voice
>not much body hair
>size 13 foot
>broad shoulders

looking for
>fully fertile & functioning vagina, uterus
>at least 6/10 face
>boobs between A and D
>between 5'2" and 5'8"
>not obese, but i can work with that if need be
>ass would be nice
>>
>>5406575
This, lol.
>>
File: 1433978315768.png (50 KB, 675x547) Image search: [Google]
1433978315768.png
50 KB, 675x547
>>5406746

>170cm
>52kg
>B cup
>low body fat (muscles visible)
>slender posture
>pale af
>long blonde hair
>green/grey eyes
>decent face with androgynous features (sharp jawline) 6-7,5/10
(seriously, I have no idea, never saw myself in make-up though, it might be even 8 or 8,5 as well, also depends on taste)
>fair body hair, also not much
>small ass
>quite pleasant voice (used to sing in high school choir)
>long, slim fingers, hands of medium size
>narrow feets
>elegant neck and collarbones
>vagina

Please, pick me, you won't regret that, let me in, I can't stand my weak body, take it. I want to be the king of manlets and claim this world as mine, not just a hungry skeleton ftm manlet. Also, Swedish ancestry grants bonus points for metal scene musicians.
>>
>>5403249
Is this...chris chan? (obv lying about being thin)

sorry i mean christina :3
>>
>>5403313
Um no? I've seen lots of women with short men. No idea where this stereotype comes from.
>>
>>5410573
Women tend to like guys who are taller than them.
>>
File: Untitledshit.png (329 KB, 380x498) Image search: [Google]
Untitledshit.png
329 KB, 380x498
>>5410569
sorry anon, not chris chan, this is me
>>
>>5410790
you're pretty
>>
>>5410573
Are we talking good looking women? A short man can get a good looking woman if he has an incredible face, a good personaliyyand is white, otherwise it's gonna be hard as fuck, especially when it comes to bars and clubs. You're the equivalent of a no ass, no tits female. Actually, there's nothing to compare it to because most women won't date you unless you're taller than they are. Source: 5'5 male, currently transitioning
>>
>>5410529
deal!

now let's just hop in the brain swap machine...
>>
>>5411004
If it would be that easy I would be so happy... Damn, it's hard to be a proud warrior and anus destroyer without ripped muscles and benis. I despise myself. Fuck this body, fuck this gay earth.
>>
>>5410790
Holy shit - if you really are like you described why don't you have a sugardaddy yet?
>>
>>5411099
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARnBgW5XgSo

have you ever been on T? it's like a fucking drug.so much energy it makes you feel like a machine. It feels like burning... unfortunately for me it burnt me away and there's nothing left but ash.
>>
>5'10
>Skinnyfat
>7.5/10 face
>really nice thick hair
>B cup
>working vazheen, etc.

MtF's my height or taller? I've always wanted to hit 6'
>>
>>5411338
pics
>>
>>5411166
i have a partner and i work two minimum wage jobs. i figure it's my fault i'm the way i am so i'm working on things myself. i live in a country with public healthcare and so far i've booked some minor face work, started my hormones, had some therapy and started laser all through my own finances.

i went fulltime fem presentation a month ago even though i look like a ugly femboy with boobs and i'm just out there living. i'm an intersex both ways transsexual, a itftmtf. i'm living. why would i want a sugar daddy?
>>
Let's go from best to worst
5'9"
feet size 10
8 inch cock
man chin
deepest voice you can dream of
skinny skellington
little body hair
disgusting forehead acne
grotesque combination of forward head syndrome and big adam's apple

Pls be pasty white with wavy dark hair. I don't care about your tits/hips/size as long as they're obviously female
>>
>>5411434
Live easier
>>
>>5411441
>pasty white with wavy dark hair
>5'7

Take it off my hands
>>
>>5403249
I would kill to have a womb even if it wasn't functional.
>>
>>5403386
:(
I wish you the best, intersex-anon.
>>
>6'8"
>260
>White

Very hairy with a receding hairline. Willing to swap with a non white girl
>>
> 5'6''
> 125 lbs
> kinda cute, brown hair & eyes.
> 7 Inch functioning penis

Looking for a FtM with pretty similar stats as me, except with a functioning vagina and uterus of course.
Idk why im participating in this I am so delusional.
>>
>>5414336
If that's actually you, you're a little cutie.
>>
>>5414346
Thanks hahahahaahahahahahahahahhahahahah
...want my body?
>>
Stats:
Male (cis)
5'6"
120 lbs
4/10 face
White
Red hair
Green eyes
Size S in women's clothing with good hips to shoulders ratio

Will trade anyone matching the following criteria:
Around 5'10"
At least 7/10 fem face
Soft body
Small ribcage and chest

It's not much to ask, is it?
>>
>5'1
>110 lbs
>D cups
>blonde hair
>blue eyes
>baby face, I'm 18 but I look 14-15

No hope of ever passing or even transitioning. Some beefy football player please trade with me.
>>
>>5414358
Holy shit. You're a QT. I'd tear you apart. Don't trade your body plz
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 750x1334
>>5414481
B-but I don't really pass that well :(
I'm a dork!!!!
>>
>>5414481
yeah christ >>5414358 keep that shit
>>
>>5414491
you're more attractive than a lot of cis women, so what if you don't think you currently pass 100%?
just take more hormones and you're set.
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 720x432) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 720x432
>>5414504
;n; o-okay
>>
>>5414519
... jesus fuck look you can dispense with the writing. it's okay, if you wanna post pics post pics, you don't need an excuse.
>>
>>5414519
>>5414538
Agreed post pics
>>
>>5414336
>>5414358
>>5414491
>>5414519
I've been lurking/shitposting since this board's inception, and I can say with certainty that you are the cutest thing I have ever seen posted here.

Trans or cis IDGAF. If I saw you in public I would 100% flirt with you in hopes of scoring your number, and taking you out on a date.
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 719x1162) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 719x1162
>>5414588
>>
>>5414843
oh gosh qt!

did you transition early or something?
>>
>>5414895
I started HRT on my 18th birthday :)
>>
>>5403163
>5'6"

dealbreaker right there, sorry anon

if anyone that's not a manlet wants to swap with me:

>5'2"
>105lbs
>34C
>6/10. 8/10 if I clean up some
>azn
>>
>tfw not feminine enough to pass but feminine enough that ftms wouldn't pick you in body swaps
>>
>>5416401

I'm the opposite. I'll trade with you if you don't mind being a giant at 6'8". I don't go to the gym but you could get super muscular if you did.

Hows your butt/hips?
>>
>>5417524
>6'8"

wow that is huge. I might have to consider that. personally I think the ideal height for guys is ~6'0" - 6'4", although really I'd settle for being 5'10" and above

as for butt/hips, they're... okay for an asian? 35" at the widest, my hip bones are quite wide so with enough squats you can probably get a decent butt (no boobs though especially now that I've lost a bunch of weight)
>>
>>5417811

I'm white, if you don't mind losing your ethnicity. I've never been one to fetishize asian women but I think it would be interesting to be one.

And yeah, I can always squat and get implants if the boobs aren't big enough for my liking.

And it's great being tall, I swear. If you're a guy. If you're a girl trapped in a tall body it kind of sucks
>>
>>5419493
yeah, I can't imagine being 6'8" but feeling like you should be a girl. sorry anon :/

as for ethnicity, I guess I'd rather be a white guy than an asian guy, given that asian guys are either emasculated or seen as ninjas...
>>
>>5423102
Well then it's settled. You become a white giant, i become a tiny asian pixie.

Ive finished my bodyswap machine and you can contact me on kik at jnmichigan when youre ready
>>
>>5414336
>5'7"
>110
>Brown hair, brown eyes

Please trade with me
>>
>>5423311
can I have a pic then?
I wanna make sure its a sweet deal lol.
>>
>>5403249
>groove down penis that gets wet like a pussy and crusts up my panties like a bitch
We need evidence to all of these accounts. Link to a picture senpai?
>>
File: miranda_hart.gif (705 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
miranda_hart.gif
705 KB, 500x281
>>5419493
hey anon if you're still around to pick this up, i felt like i was in a similar boat to you with height? okay i'm 5 inches shorter but that's still tall by girl standards.
my plan is to corset train, calorie count, get /fit/ and try and aim for those supermodel aesthetics. it's the only way.
I really don't want to end up looking like Miranda Hart.
Good luck to you.
>>
>>5419493
>And it's great being tall, I swear. If you're a guy.
Being tall is just great anyway, regardless what's between the legs.
>>
>>5414452
Deal
I'm 6'1 and skinny with long brown hair right now but I'm sure you could put muscle on my body with a little effort, and replace the hrt boobs with muscle boobs
>>
>>5405099

I have a buddy who's definitely >5'6" and passes like a champ.
>>
>>5423567
i have a (cis) male buddy who's 5'4 and has no trouble pulling, but he's insecure about it.
imagine being trans and 5'1. different ballgame. it's going to be hard.
>>
Okay, why not?

>5'8 or 9"
>115lbs
>basically hella skinny, ribs and everything
>also I have scoliosis and you can see my spine
>MPB genes
>size 8 feet
>sparse facial hair but it'll grow in, most the guys in my family have crazy beards
>7" uncut penis
>brown hair/brown eyes/pale skin
>guy voice is whatever I guess
>nice face
>thin hips and not-too-broad shoulders

You'd have to deal with the A-cups on your own but that's about it. Act fast before I laser off all my facial hair!
>>
>>5423330
I posted it on /soc/ a month ago when i had a dildo in my butt, i had a semi and was all beaded and glistening with wetness... but don't be gross anon
>>
>>5416434
Ftm into the femboy aesthetic (somewhat, anyway) here. I'd trade.

>5'6ish
>small breasts
>not huge hips but a good butt, squats could improve
>really pretty face for a girl, maybe not ideal as an ftm though lol
>dark hair, big eyes, long eyelashes etc
>white
>vag, fertile af womb and shit, strong periods but hey, babies (and birth control could make them more manageable, something i don't do since it's basically just estrogen, lmao and no thanks)
>not super hairy but will probably get ottermode on T judging from what's there. easily shaved

You?
>>
>>5423590
Sounds awesome, would trade. The A cups will probably disappear off E and I could dig the mr skeltal look.
I'm >>5432532, how's that?
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.