[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gay Bashing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4
File: Bash.jpg (74 KB, 633x375) Image search: [Google]
Bash.jpg
74 KB, 633x375
Who here has been attacked because of their sexual orientation or gender identity? I mean physically attacked, or credibly threatened with physical harm. Give us context.
>>
>>5402319
no one, but is that the IRL scout?
>>
>>5402469
I dunno, is the scout gay?

I've been attacked, but I'm OP. What the fuck are you namby pamby faggots complaining about then?
>>
>getting attacked
This is what guns are for senpai baka desu
>>
>>5402469
>>5402792
I haven't been attacked but my land (boat, i'm a filthy closet mtf living on a small yacht) lord used to queer bash to fit in... she's secretly gay. also he's 'friends' with some rich piss head with a boat on the same jetty as us that regularly queer bashes with his 'lads' and would happily beat my land lord and me if he found out about either one of us. I'm scared shitless about what's going to happen when he sees me and finally realizes that i'm transitioning. I start hrt this x-mas and I fear for mine and my land lords boats/life.
>>
>>5409102
meant to say HE's secretly gay, not she, but nvm, details. Also. he's bean beaten and raped himself by one of his ex tenants which is horrible.
>>
>>5409102
Buy a handgun then you dumb bitch
>>
>>5409346
I think you misunderstood, it's gay not /k/.
>>
>>5409102
>lives in a vehicle
>afraid of neighbours
>>
my ex gf was jumped once. she's a dyke looking dyke and was living in Arkansas walking alone at night.
>>
shouldn't all you /pol/ lovers be happy about being bashed?

fags and trannies getting killed is a great thing according to /pol/. saving the world from your sick degeneracy.
>>
I had a fountain drink thrown at me from a moving car, but hard to say if it was because of my appearance or they would have done it to anyone.
>>
>>5409805
not that anon but I'm gay and love firearms. Why are people uncomfortable with them.
>>
I was attacked once pre transition while walking and holding hands with my boyfriend. A guy came up the stairs on the opposite end of the elevated footpath we were walking. As he passed by he muttered something about fags and kicked me to the ground.

It happened again post transition while walking with a girlfriend along a well lit road near the city center after a night out. A car sped past and threw beer bottles at us out of the window. They yelled 'dykes!' as they drove away.

I've had other instances of being threatened, but the number of physical assaults has been pretty limited.
>>
>>5409346
I live in the UK. plus I would never carry it or use it.
>>
>>5409895
i'm too poor to afford a flat.
>>
>>5409805

If you're gay, the best thing you can do to reasonably ensure your bodily safety is to become /k/ or get a /k/ boyfriend.
>>
>>5420989

This. Plus it triggers feminists.
>>
Never because i'm straight
>>
>>5415312
Why are people uncomfortable with highly sophisticated instruments for killing people? Not to make any political statement one way or the other, but are you really that dumb?
>>
I have never been bashed but I live in LA and have seen a lot of gay bashings. The gay bashers are always black, always. When I say something needs to be done about homophobia in the black community I am told I am racist and that white supremacy is the source of homophobia.
>>
It's pretty rampant here in the Deep South. You always hear about God-fearin' rednecks waiting outside gay bars to jump patrons. It doesn't help the situation any that there are so many chuch-minded small communities where pastors literally call for the death of homosexuals.

My advice is: If you're going to do public displays of affection, make sure you and your partner are with a group of friends who will stand up for you. It's also a good idea to apply for a conceal and carry permit, and if that's too much trouble, invest in some pepper spray. But really, you're going to need a firearm if you're living in the South, because your attackers are likely going to be armed themselves. There's no shortage of NRA card holders here.

>>5421778

Nice false flag, /pol/
>>
>>5420980
Anon means you should move to another mooring, and I agree.
>>
File: lolfish.jpg (115 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
lolfish.jpg
115 KB, 720x960
>>5409102
> i'm a filthy closet mtf living on a small yacht

Sounds nice. I am jelly. I spent a good deal of time staying on this 48 foot fishing yacht. pic related.

I miss going to sleep with the cozy feeling of being rocked by the waves. When I went back to land, I could still feel the rocking of the waves for a week.
>>
>>5402813
>>5409346
>>5420989

MtF here - I've carried a handgun on me every day, every time I left the house, starting the day I turned 21. I even open carried while in the androgynous in-between phase. Helps make people more polite, although you do have to deal with the occasional leftist faggot who doesn't like the fact that you carry. Can't really argue with my reasons for doing it, though. I got far more positive feedback than negative. Even from people you'd expect to be fag haters.
>>
>>5421808
I live in GA, myself, and I don't get any shit.
Though that might be because I'm a 6'6, bald, roiding, open-carrying, scarified sonuvabitch dressed all in black.
I'm actually quite cuddly.
>>
>>5421765
spoken like someone who's never actually gone shooting or handled a firearm before
>>
>>5422027
is that a gun in your pocket or are you just happy to see me, m'lady
>>
>>5421874
I don't have the money to move. plus i'm renting it from/slowly paying for it from my neighbor/boss. and I don't want to move away from my very supportive friends and family.
>>
I got raped and he pulled a gun out, but then I cried and said I had a two year old daughter, and he let me go. It sucked.

>mtf 21
>>
>>5421994
It is nice as fuck. It's my first place and my land lord is letting me and my best friend/room mate stay on his boat over winter as it's warmer on his boat. I can dress how I want (I don't dress overly girly, but it's nice to be able to relax) on the boat, and he treats me and refers to me as a girl when there's only people that know on the boat. I go to my parents at the weekends and they fully support me. desu I can't sleep when I go home because it's on land. only downsize is that I have to shower at 3am because I get anxious as fuck if anybody comes into the toilets/showers.
>>
>>5422273
I live in GA too and unless you look really tough, you'd better be careful. There are some neighborhoods that you legit can't go in unless you want to get beat. There are youtube videos of guys beating up gay dudes in Atlanta. The more "refined" folks just cold shoulder you and try their best to freeze you out of everything while they talk mad shit about you behind your back.

Not even lesbians are safe. I've seen guys get really aggressive with them. Including one of my friends. I used to joke that she needs to get a huge, dykey girlfriend named Snakebite or some shit because she's small and femme. But it's not all "I'll fuck you straight." shenanigans.

I've seen people get up in girl's faces because they think that they're being checked out or hit on. Guys will do it to if they think a lesbian or bisexual girl is after their chick. I saw one really drunk guy almost punched this really butch girl in the face because he thought she was checking out his girl. She was, in fact looking in the crowd for her own girlfriend.

A girl at my high school who was on the basket ball team got jumped after the game by a bunch of other girls on the team.

My boyfriend and I both pass for straight, so we usually get left alone.
>>
File: myfaithinhumanity.gif (969 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
myfaithinhumanity.gif
969 KB, 500x200
>>5422378
Atl lesbian here. Can confirm everything you say. People in Atlanta think it's cool to bother the shit out of you, anyway. It's like "I have my headphones in and am looking at a book. I'm obviously not interested in small talk, being hit on, being sold something, whatever you have to say about Jesus Christ or any other reason that you feel the need to keep tapping me on the shoulder when I so obviously don't want to talk to you."

If they want to tell me I've dropped something or if it's important that's one thing. But that kind of shit is quite another. Then again, I could just be a misanthropic bitch. There's that, too.
>>
>>5415199
pol/ has like three threads a day on how nigs and Muslims kill gays for being gay everyday.

They generally disapprove of faggotry and trans stuff, but would rather have fags than ackbars.
>>
>>5422378

I dunno, Atl's pretty cool.
But then I'm also pretty tall. Not as tall as that other guy, but nobody really bothers me.
>>
>>5422403
>>5422378

And considering all that, it's a Sunday night in our little town, and the fuck is going on in the city? Let's all get together and abuse substances. I'm not a cop if you aren't.
>>
>>5402319
Place I was working at one of the drivers who i had been friends with came up got in my face and said " I hear your a faggot, i should kick your ass" so I stepped even closer to him and said "just remember, i am a faggot who can pick up a buick" ( used to pick cars up, as in back wheels off the ground and everyone always doubted it, including this guy so I actually did it at work to show off one day ( and yes this is true))
Then told him if he had a problem with that we could settle it out back, he said No, just checking.
>>
File: 1430420701555.jpg (110 KB, 378x830) Image search: [Google]
1430420701555.jpg
110 KB, 378x830
>>5422423
Oh it's really fucking cool. I'm just short and look really easy to fuck with. I take MARTA on top of everything, too. Which statistically increases my chances of people trying to talk to/touch me since I'm around more of them.

>mfw I witness even of the fraction of the fuckery I've observed while waiting for/riding the train
>>
>literally every story about a gay-bashers ends in "he was a closet faggot"

Gay people please tell tumblr to stop blaming straight white guys for everything.
>>
>>5421994
Nice piss jugs
>>
>>5422449
>I believe every single story I read, even I though I knew I was lying when I wrote them.
>>
>>5422536
Thanks. BTW I piss fuel.
>>
>>5422349
Yeah I loved living on a boat, myself. I really wouldn't mind doing it again. Showering was definitely not as easy as normal, though, for sure. I, too, went on land for that. Was not as easy to do in Whittier, Alaska. Often I'd just go wash my hair, and do spot washing while cleaning clothes at this laundromat. Not really a "laundromat" as much as it was a place with a few washing machines/dryers that were coin operated.

A real shower wasn't available at 3AM ;_; but I'd go fishing in the night all the time.
>>
>>5422285
I'm still having trouble believing you're actually this stupid, given you can apparently more or less handle a keyboard. People are uncomfortable with guns not out of unfamiliarity, but because guns are deadly weapons. If you carried a samurai sword, people would be uncomfortable with that as well, and not just because they haven't learned kendo or whatever.
>>
>>5422416
>They generally disapprove of faggotry and trans stuff, but would rather have fags than ackbars.
And we'd rather see both /pol/ and akbars shipped off to the desert and erect a HUGEASS wall around it.
>>
One of my friend was attacked when he was leaving a drag club. He is straight but he loves that club ( good drinks, fun shows ). He was talking with his friend when they were attacked by some guys ( between 4 and 6. Its very recent. The investigation is still in progress ).

Hand broken and he almost lost his one functionning eye...

;~;
>>
A homeless man in a wheelchair threw a brick at me outside a gay club in Berlin once, but that was just surreal, not scary.
>>
>>5423711
>/pol/ and akbars shipped off to the desert and erect a HUGEASS wall around it
smells like mad max
>>
>>5423557
>calls anon stupid
>then makes the rest of that post
You should think about what you wrote here. You are not making a good point.
>>
>>5423557
But people ARE uncomfortable with guns out of unfamiliarity. Guns are weapons, but they're much safer in a society of responsible, informed people who are educated on their safe use, like literally anything else.
>>
>>5424517
>flat contradiction followed by totally irrelevant statement

It sounds like you're getting defensive over gun ownership. I didn't say a word against gun ownership. Get a grip. You also seem to have a bafflingly hard time grasping the basic concept that deadly weapons have an inherently unsettling quality. Knives, baseball bats, crowbars, and glass bottles all share this quality to greater or lesser degree, despite the fact that most people are familiar with all of them.
>>
>>5421778
That's bullshit. Freshman year of college I had to attend a seminar to "expand my worldview" and chose something billed as homophobia in the church. Turns on it was some black lesbian harvard prof/preacher railing against that exact thing.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.