[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In the usual progression of gay relationships (ie sex, no contact
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
In the usual progression of gay relationships (ie sex, no contact for a month, sex again, date 1, date 2, etc) how long do you have to wait before it's acceptable to say you love someone?
>>
After date 2 I'm already tired and want something new and better. I've never said I love someone.
>>
>>5401441
>Implying I get asked for date 1
:(
>>
>>5401441
I'd think it depends on how often you see each other.
I'd probably do it after a year or two and maybe start moving in together around that time as well. But I prefer things to go pretty slow.

Also I usually withold sex for like 3-5 dates so I'm a little out of the norm for gays lol
>>
>>5401441
I think you can fuck on the second date respectably if people are really clicking.
>>
>>5401441
Does this video really exist? I wanna see it
>>
I think people are taking this too philosophically...

I mean at what point can I actually say the words "I love you" to a guy? If you tell a guy you love him the very first time you go out for coffee it's kinda creepy, but it's also weird to go too long without being able to say the L word.
>>
>>5401441

Sauce on vid
>>
>>5402376
I don't think it would be weird to go to long. I think it's Japan or something that they hardly ever say it since it adds more meaning behind it to limit it's usage.
It's just kind of western culture to say it all the time.
>>
Hold up.

>having sex right away after making the first contact
>then dates

Senpai

Senpai..

Senpai.

No. You're going about this the wrong way because most guys are just looking to fuck. Once you give up the bussy, guys get bored of you and want a new toy. If you can stop be a slut by not fucking right away and date for a bit, have sex after some time then say it I'm sure it'll have an effect.

If I dated a guy who I had sex with at first with no date (which would never happen, at least now anyway), then had dates and he told me he loved me I'd think he's desperate.
>>
>be faggot
>want to date seriously, find my one and only, and then fuck eachother's brains out
>try to have date
>other fag gets upset because I don't fuck on the first date, and he calls it off
After several years of rinsing and repeating this, I am still a virgin.
Fuck.
TLDR: Put out immediately or no one wants you.
>>
>>5401441
depends how strongly you feel about them...my last relationship I never felt that way so I never used that way to refer to him.
>>
>>5402693
anon, you are such a prude lmao. cute
>>
>>5402775
>prude
>have bondage fetish
My prudishness is entirely my fear of AIDS.
>>
>>5401441
I literally fapped to this video today...
>>
>>5402803
dude condoms wtf
>>
>>5402816
>implying condoms are 100% effective at stopping HIV transmission
Also: Oral sex with a condom on?
>>
File: Saad Maan.jpg (58 KB, 500x338) Image search: [Google]
Saad Maan.jpg
58 KB, 500x338
>>5402827
Oral is a lot safer than anal, even more if he doesn't cum in your mouth; so most people forego condoms in oral as long as you pull out. I'd prefer to use one (better safe than sorry) but you'd get weird looks for even suggesting it.
>mfw I'd love to swallow my fuckbuddy's load but I'm terrified of AIDS
>>
>>5403287
Why is it so hard to find someone for long term? I basically want someone I get along with well, someone to be best bros with. We go get tested together. We see that we are both clean and have nothing to be concerned about. Then fuck like rabbits without a care in the world, not bothering with condoms.
>>
>>5403382
I fucking wish buddy, but that's the trade-off for being gay. Easier casual sex, harder relationships.
>>
>>5403382
I know this feel too anon.
I dont want a one night stand, i just want a normal relationship, is that too much to ask?
>>
>>5403450
Apparently so.
>>
File: alamodefiantstand_large.jpg (266 KB, 1024x615) Image search: [Google]
alamodefiantstand_large.jpg
266 KB, 1024x615
>>5403475
>>5403450
>>5403443
>>5403382
Fuck that. Fuck the shitty odds. I'm getting a boyfriend by New Years. Take the challenge, men!
>>
>>5403539
>I'm getting a boyfriend by New Years
How can you be so sure? Also if you can get one so quickly, what makes you think it will last? TELL ME YOUR SECRET! I MUST KNOW!
>>
File: grit1.jpg (296 KB, 940x529) Image search: [Google]
grit1.jpg
296 KB, 940x529
>>5403572
Grit, son. Gay grit.

The answer to all your questions is stop sabotaging yourself with silly questions.
>>
File: Salacious_Crumb_(DB).jpg (30 KB, 560x417) Image search: [Google]
Salacious_Crumb_(DB).jpg
30 KB, 560x417
>>5401441
Been dating my bf for two months. We tell each other we love each other all the time. We really do love one another. We are really lucky to have found each other. Don't know if we're really typical gay people though, and honestly most other gay people get on my nerves. If you love them tell them you love them.
>>
My longest streaks were date1-sex1-date2-sex2 and sex1-sex2-sex3-sex4.
Does anybody who's not ugly as death even want relationships / stable fuck buddies?
>>
>>5401441
i'm way more into dudes but the whole gay scene is so superficial and disgusting i feel like having another go with women
>>
>>5403382
I'd be okay with that
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.