[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which d8 is the right d8?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1447036421855.jpg (38 KB, 297x288) Image search: [Google]
1447036421855.jpg
38 KB, 297x288
FtM here, had two dates so far with an absolute qt3.14 that I met about two weeks ago and they've both gone spectacularly.

My question is: which d8 is the right one to tell someone you're trans on? I usually do it the 2nd or 3rd, but I want to hear your guys' opinions.
>>
File: 1449531841218.png (143 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
1449531841218.png
143 KB, 500x250
>>
>>5400700
>implying it's not obvious to everyone that you're FtM.
>>
what'd you date?
>>
>>5400829

don't project hon

>>5400832

a grill (george-foreman)
>>
>>5400851
she's a closetdyke just with you for your vag
>opposite day on legbutt
>>
>>5400851
You pass that well?
I'd say sooner rather than later, she's not going to be any more accepting later so find out sooner rather than later if she's a bigot.
>>
1st date desu. It's rape otherwise.
>>
Third d8 m8.
Don't say it like "Im trans" or "I got no dick"
Instead phrase it like "I was born with a girls body" it seems more distant that way and shows that its something you've (mostly) overcome.
>>
Ask a magic 8 ball
>>
>>5401181
>if she's a bigot.
Or you know, has a sexual preference she was born with and is no one else's business to judge.
>>
Tbh, I think you should have said something before you even went on a date, I personally think the person you go on a date with had the right to know you're transgender.
>>
>>5401706
well if she's attracted to you/OP now I don't see why that should change?
>>
>>5401757
Personally I would have no qualms if they person I'd started to date told me they were trans, but that isn't true for everyone else. Shaming people who don't want to fuck a tranny as bigots or transphobic is downright retarded and forgets that it is our right to have sexual preferences.
>>
If someone waited until two or three dates to tell me they were transgendered, I'd be fucking annoyed. You should have said something after the first, but since that is not happening, do it after the next closest one. I say.
>>
File: ZW6zhEI.jpg (189 KB, 1018x1400) Image search: [Google]
ZW6zhEI.jpg
189 KB, 1018x1400
>>5401225

I thought that would be best too anon, thanks bb

>>5401626

"Yes"

what

>>5401706

everyone is entitled to sexual preference, trans people aren't in peoples' dating pools sometimes and that's s'okay :^)

>>5401181

Passed perfectly since after the 2 year mark, no one ever suspects unless I go radical and like shave my head

Even employers are shocked desu
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.