[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /lgbt/ I am not gay but I have a really big cock. Ever since
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: large.jpg (130 KB, 500x414) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
130 KB, 500x414
Hey /lgbt/
I am not gay but I have a really big cock. Ever since I was young I have loved showing it off. When I was 15 I would go to the public beach and shower naked in the mensroom. I would show off my cock to adults and it would turn me on knowing that I was bigger than these full grown men. When I was in college I would walk around the locker room letting my cock slip out and seeing guys reactions. Nothing turned me on more than seeing a guy get surprised and then get ashamed of his smaller cock and cover up. It turns me on when a girl says I have the biggest cock they have ever seen, but it really turns me on when a guy says it. Something about guys longing to have a big cock like mine and feeling ashamed of theirs just gets me hard. I have been thinking about letting a guy touch, suck and worship my cock.. I could never touch another guy but the thought of him being so jealous of my cock turns me on.

Does this make me gay?
>>
It makes you vain as hell

Also post pics or tell us how big it is OP
>>
>>5400687
If you're not interested in having sex with men, you're not gay.
You're just a straight guy obsessed with his dick. Rare breed you are.
>>
>>5400687
Post link to pic, fgt
>>
>>5400709
I am about 10.5 hard but 9 soft so I am bigger soft than most guys hard and it looks really big when I am walking around naked.
>>
Pics or it didn't happen
>>
>>5400719
Wow, you're like one of chosen ‰ in the world. You should have an AMA here, because of your rarity.
>>
It makes you hot and really useful for rape and jumping on your dick by gay ass.
>>
>>5400687
Good for you bud.
>>
fuck a sissy?
they're usually not into guys either, you two would have something in common.
>>
File: get out.gif (445 KB, 474x379) Image search: [Google]
get out.gif
445 KB, 474x379
>I am not gay but
That sentence should be reason for a ban.
Your kind is not welcome here and you know it.
>>
File: devils dick.jpg (92 KB, 500x456) Image search: [Google]
devils dick.jpg
92 KB, 500x456
>>5400687
>Does this make me gay?

YES. Now go to /hm/.
>>
>>5400687
>showing it off
then show me big boy
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.