[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Mones
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1447977216910.jpg (22 KB, 240x312) Image search: [Google]
1447977216910.jpg
22 KB, 240x312
Say I'm a foreigner currently living in France. Is there any way I can get on hormones? I have insurance from my home country while I'm abroad.
>>
>>5400559

Why are you trying to get it in France?
>>
>>5405628
foreign exchange student has a crisis in identities and wants hrt asap instead of after he graduates?
>>
MtF or FtM

If MtF, Easiest would be to DIY through qhi. It's a gatekeeping country, there's no way a foreigner would get mones quickly.

If FtM, IDK cause not applicable.
>>
>>5405698
Bingo. Except it's one of several times a crisis has come to head and I'm tired of it

>>5405757
MtF. I looked it up a bit myself and what little I found basically said that, yeah, all psychs will just gatekeep. I'll look into qhi and self-medding resources. Any you know of that you'd recommend?
>>
Just go the the trans general, there's good ressources on hormones.

Basically ramp in tree months to 4 mg E Valerate, and 200 mg spiro. Daily.

Then get tested (don't need a prescription, just go to the lab and ask. Check the prices before, it's expensive). In the morning, before pills. You want total testosterone, total estradiol, and if you got money, prolactin and ALT and GammaGT. Adjust according to results.
>>
>>5409173
ty anon
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.