[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First time poster Thought I ask this here 22 year old male
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 300x300
First time poster
Thought I ask this here
22 year old male

How do I know if my mom is drugging me with estrogen or with what ever natural estrogen supplements? I have reasons to belive she is also she's kinda psychotic in a way.

I feel like my voice isn't as deep as it used to be naturally.

I googled this and nothing came up beside some bitch wife wanting to drug his husband with estrogen supplements to make him less angry.
>>
I just feel different, plus I overheard my moms bf friend talking to the boyfriend, "looks like that stuff she's making him take is working" in spanish
>>
Bump for answer
>>
Sounds like you're a paranoid schizophrenic. Your Latuda is eating holes in your teeth, probs should stop taking that too desu senpai, desu.
>>
estrogen does a lot of stuff, but it doesn't change your voice in the slightest. testosterone, however, does make it deeper, so maybe it's not as deep lately because you've been eating less meat, exercising less, not sleeping enough, or swallowing too much cum.
>>
>>5399534
I guess its the lack of sleep and exrcise then cuz i eat alot of steak. Thanks for the answer anon.
>>
>>5399543
an excess of testosterone naturally converts to estrogen in males.
it's why big dudes and weightlifters get titties.
>>
File: 1447040150054.jpg (173 KB, 1014x1080) Image search: [Google]
1447040150054.jpg
173 KB, 1014x1080
Moms generally do that shit. All women have mental disorders and she probably wants you to stay her little precious boy your entire life. You have every reason to be paranoid because moms and women do that type of stuff ALL the time. If you confront her about it she will accuse YOU of being the one at fault and even if she admits to doing it it will be YOUR fault for this happening. Honestly the best way to get rid of the situation is too move out and break all contact with your mother.
>>
>>5399370
>>5399573
You both suffer from paranoia
>>
>>5399534
>you've been eating less meat
Yeah, I haven't had beef in some time.

>exercising less
Hardly have time for it plus too broke to afford gym so I can't do much when it's cold out.

>not sleeping enough
Tell me about it. Sleep deprivation is a problem for me.

>or swallowing too much cum.
Wait, what the fuck?
>>
Yeah I'm pretty sure mine did this to me as well anon. I used to find track marks on my arm as well.
>>
>>5399588
You do realize you're on a gay board right...
>>
>>5399594
That's not even the point. The hell does cum have to do with any of this? Or was this some epig joke?
>>
>>5399573
This is how we solve the neet crisis. My god, this is the cure. You are the chosen one, anon!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.