[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bizarro /lgbt/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: BizarroBoards.jpg (83 KB, 490x358) Image search: [Google]
BizarroBoards.jpg
83 KB, 490x358
We Bizarro /lgbt/ now

Lesbians are so nice to everyone!
>>
I'm sure glad that this is such a welcoming place for SJWs and feminists to congregate with their LGBT allies!
>>
>>5398728
And I'm glad our friendly feminists aren't writing threads telling lgbt people to get lost and stay the hell away from their feminism
>>
the gay men and mtfs on this board are so nice and generally support feminism and women in general. Completely kindess and helpfulness with 0 drama.

But those ftms, whew boy, Man what a bunch of obnoxious tripfagging assholes. Their general is the most drama/shitposted general here.
>>
>>5398747
Not LGBTs. Just the Ts.
>>
We need more mtf threads if anything.
>>
Why can't ftms pass ever.
>>
Aces are so loved here.
>>
I love how /pol/ stays on their own board
>>
I'm happy to be alive
>>
les gen is a nice place to talk to other real cis lesbians.

All the straight guys are so respectful and don't ever pretend to be lesbians at all. Feel bad for gay gen though. Damn they are getting catfished like none other by those thirsty ass straight girls.
>>
I'm glad we've all finally agreed that gender dysphoria isn't necessary for a person to be transgender. We can only move forward from here.
>>
>>5398787
Aces are LGBT.
>>
wow, everyone passes so well! I can't tell the transexuals from the bio-naturals.
>>
>>5398764
Well they most definitely did not wrote a spiel last thread about how much they hate fags as well and they most definitely aren't conflating fem guys for trannies
>>
It's great most of us trannies lead totally normal lives and integrate into society so well. Maybe it's because I love myself, I have a high self-esteem and I don't have any mental disorders, daddy issues or masochistic self-destructive inclination whatsoever
>>
>>5398703
Guys, pan sexual is just too stale of a sexuality, we need more interesting sexialities.
>>
did a mod just delete that last post?

Also what was the picture of?
>>
File: 1418970817977.jpg (137 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1418970817977.jpg
137 KB, 500x484
>>5398759
You're welcome! How couldn't everyone love the group that's done so much to protect us.

Why I'm sure the stuff like >>5383684 >>5385014 when you worked with fundies to flood the HERO referendum with propaganda about how lgbt people were murderous child killers wasn't an attempt at a pogrom. Or all those attempts at rolling back lgbt's medical rights and fighting liberalization of regs and the anti gay obscenity laws are just for our protection.

Truly, gay men and mtf have never had more trustworthy and helpful allies. You absolutely love minorities and keep them safe.

Thank you radfems, lgbt will forever be in your debt!
>>
>>5398774
its because transitioning on E is easymode, transitioning on T just doesn't work for some people
>>
We should keep the T even though this board is 99% ftm shitposters.
>>
I love how everyone is so understanding and supportive of bisexuals, especially males.
>>
>>5399006
I was confused for a second there until I read the OP. Lel
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.