[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do trannies-- actually, anyone else in lgbt, really, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: jz.png (4 KB, 106x102) Image search: [Google]
jz.png
4 KB, 106x102
Why do trannies-- actually, anyone else in lgbt, really, but I've seen it mostly happening with trans, have to proclaim their queerness right away in, for example, their twitter bios or something?

Like if it's a dating site I understand I guess, but I just... I don't get it, why do you have to proclaim you're MtF, or gay, or whatever right off the bat? To keep "unnecessary" people away from the start? To be proud of it?

I dunno man, just curious.
>>
Gender and sexuality consumes their personalities. Even the ones who claim otherwise are still consumed by sexual identity one way or the other, usually in always trying to prove how they aren't defined by their sexuality in a cruel twist of irony
>>
Special snowflake syndrome. Used to be that they'd grow out of it past High School, but college has basically just become an extension of High School where people like that are coddled, so they reach adulthood still living in a state of "my sexuality is such an integral part of my being that I must proclaim it from the rooftops at every given opportunity".
>>
>>5398647
It's actually because people who aren't gay have a cultural identity outside of their sexuality, which gay people lack completely.
>>
>>5398588
It's because visibility causes legitimacy. Marginalized groups tend to be that way due to a lack of public awareness. It's a defense mechanism against the tyranny of the majority..

>>5398599
>>5398600
>>5398662
ignore these cynics.
>>
>To be proud of it?
Kind of I guess. My hope is that if people come to like me as a person while also knowing that I'm trans they might be like "Oh word, I guess not all trans people are like Caitlyn Gender."
>>
File: Gayman!.jpg (155 KB, 957x960) Image search: [Google]
Gayman!.jpg
155 KB, 957x960
>>5398727

lol okay honey, whatever you say.
>>
>>5398647
read >>5398662 i can never bang gay dudes because they are such faggots about being gay
>>
>>5398588
Mostly because without it, so many asshole SJWs show up saying "ACTUALLY you shouldn't use LGBT, you should use LGBTQA+" and other related stupid shit.

Putting it in the profile is like saying "I know what the fuck I'm talking about here. I live it every fucking day"

Exact same shit as race honestly.

It's a lot fucking easier than having to post "As someone who IS trans/gay/black/whatever" to every post you are giving your own experiences on, you just stick it at the top of your page and be done with it.

I sure as fuck don't do the same thing in real life, because it doesn't actually come up there.
>>
>people bitch about trannies "tricking people"
>people bitch about trannies telling people they are trans
jesus christ
>>
>>5398662
Because literally anything that gay people start putting themselves into, straight people running away screaming from, cause they don't want to get infect with 'the gay'

>prisms used to be tight as shit, Pink Floyd made them popular among stoners
>now they are GAY RAINBOW MAKERS, KEEP THEM AWAY.
>Boys having male friends sleep overnight is too gay, can't allow that.
>theater, that thing that was until very recently literally nothing but men, nope, too gay and girly, stay away from it
>literal speech impediments are branded as being gay
>gay people are like women. Don't date a woman or it will turn you gay. The straightest thing you can do is fuck a huge hairy biker dude.
>Queen? No that isn't part of the gay community, they are just a band. It's not gay to listen to them. There is absolutely nothing gay about them. Not a single thing.
WHY MUST THE GAYS TAKE EVERYTHING AWAY?
>>
>>5399150
There's a difference between telling people and telling people in dating-specific places/websites than downright fucking flaunting.
But I guess the people who I do see flaunting it around are tumblrinas
>>
>>5398588
If anything I try to hide the fact I am trans as much as possible. It's a medical condition, nothing to be proud of.
>>
>>5398588
I don't unless I see it as relevant to the discussion, otherwise it would defeat the purpose of even saying I'm a woman.
>>
>>5398588
Identity politics 101. People nowadays think what they are is more valuable than who they are and what ideas they hold and what merit they have.

Watch Sargon of Akkad's video. Theres so much to it that I can't even begin to explain why people are like this now.
>>
>>5399174
Shows that most dudes are insecure little children that can't handle other people liking the same stuff they do.

Literally hipsters.

"I found this first."
"Well, we like it too."
"Waaaaaah, Uncle Saaam!!!"
>>
>>5399926
Ugh, that fedora - wearing storm troll. I don't like his videos.

I get that he wants to be satirical and offensive, but most of the time it's just annoying and cringe.

I wish he would drop the fedora and make more mature videos. Without calling people fucking idiots and other unnecessary dabble.
>>
>>5398647
>implying that being born in the wrong body is something to be proud of
top. fucking. kek
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.