[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>fap every other day, despite not wanting to >be ridiculously
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1374646065091.jpg (116 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1374646065091.jpg
116 KB, 600x600
>fap every other day, despite not wanting to
>be ridiculously hyped for spiro decimating my libido
>start HRT a few weeks ago
>my sex drive has steadily climbed to fapping twice a day and being always horny no matter what
send help
>>
I fap 4-5 times a day. Have since I was 16. It sucks having an over active libido and no one to take advantage of it.
>>
>>5397493
It's not even that. I hate how orgasm feels and I don't want it, but I have the uncontrollable urge to do it anyway. It's just silly and somewhat pathetic that starting a drug that would theoretically reduce my libido has done the exact opposite...
>>
>>5397510
Why do you hate how orgasms feel? That's kind of bizarre. I mean, get a freaking chastity device or something if orgasms bother you that much and you can't help yourself.
>>
>>5397536
>Why do you hate how orgasms feel? That's kind of bizarre.
I guess it's somewhat of a constant reminder that I have a dick, and I hate that. The whole feeling of it just doesn't feel right at all and I don't want to feel it, so it bothers me that my body does have a drive for sexual activity.
>>
>>5397479
labido spikes in the 150-300 range. once you get down to <60 you will not have the same type of sexual drive

I only masturbate with my girl cock about once every two weeks to prevent phimosis (need that shit for SRS).
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.