[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
top:bottom ratio
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
This is my first time posting on 4chan so bear with me... I hope i'm doing this right...

Wondering what everyones opinions are with regard to top:bottom ratio in the gay community. I feel like there are far more bottoms than tops for obvious reasons/ generalisations / stereotypes.

Is that true? And also do a lot of submissive gay guys end up transitioning into more versatile/ dominant roles?
>>
>>5397077
there's definitely more bottoms than tops
I'm sure there's an infographic of 4chan users that showed it but I don't have it at hand

>tfw you will never stroke Costanza's chest
>>
>>5397077
Where I am there are way more tops and hardly any exclusive bottoms. online dating is practically impossible for me as a vers since I'm rather twinkish and everyone wants me to exclusively bottom.
I think it really depends on where you are.
>>
>>5397180
This is my issue as well. My city is swarming with tops and basically no vers/bottom guys.
>>
OP here. cheers for the responses...
>>5397130
I think I found one.. its ridiculously in depth http://www.studiomoh.com/fun/census/geography.php ...its an agonising feel

>>5397180, >>5397202
That's really interesting... would have never imagined that would happen desu
>>
>>5397180
Where are you?

In NorCal is 97% bottoms...which sucks...pardon the pun.
>>
What cities are we talking about that are full of tops?
>>
>>5397348
THere are none. Its all bs. 90% of the guys on >>5397348
grindr are bottom or "verse" (ie. bottom bitch)
>>
File: 1449986426682.jpg (61 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1449986426682.jpg
61 KB, 500x375
>tfw top with 4 inch penis
>>
>>5397366
well at least i'm a qt bottom for the time being
>>
OP here.
All insightful comments ty.

Literally just back from hooking up with a top on Grindr... first time with a top... thought I'd try it out.

I kinda always thought I was a bottom.. but dayum.. that was a heap of shit... like not even mad... just happy to know that thats not for me...

Like it was way too tight... Also upon leaving.. i'm pretty sure the dude was married.
>>
>>5397180
are you literally me

this is exactly my problem
>>
>>5397077
No all exclusive bottoms transition into women. Since after all don't use their dick, dysphoria.
>>
>>5397375
Please be my boyfriend.
>>
File: makiandafrog.jpg (54 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
makiandafrog.jpg
54 KB, 500x375
>>5399654
Ok
>>
>>5399211
Not the best with reading comprehension are you?
>You should re-read OP's last sentence.
>>
>>5397077
for you OP: a poll that was conducted a few months back by /gaygen/
http://strawpoll.me/4689447/r
>>
where the fuck are these top heavy cities?

It's definitely not in arizona, I can tell ya that.

all I want is a top with a 6-7" dick that enjoys getting rimmed.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 300x300
I noticed I'm one of the rare tops around here.

They say there's the same amount of nerve endings in your ass compared to your genitals.

A lot of people probably enjoy playing with it
>>
File: 1354812787686.jpg (36 KB, 126x188) Image search: [Google]
1354812787686.jpg
36 KB, 126x188
>>5399812
>tfw I have this
>>
Most tops are just ugly
>>
>>5401164
And most bottoms look like faggots. It's a terrible waste, really, one extreme to the other.
>>
>>5401164
You sound like a typical butt hurt gay person

That's ok.
>>
>>5397077
> there are far more bottoms than tops
Yes I found this to be true. Look anywhere from the dating scene, to the club / bar scene, to the link scene to dating sites and this pattern remains. Why? Who knows. Probably a combination of genetic epigenetic and environmental factors.

>And also do a lot of submissive gay guys end up transitioning into more versatile/ dominant roles?
It's rare to find a Total X, that for 100% of sexual activity has been one or the other. Also due to the scarcity of tops, it's reasonable to assume that those bottoms more prone to topping partner up with those bottoms less prone, due to the incentive .

As for me, I was a total bottom (not meth addicted bugchasing party slut taking 10 cocks at once, but was into the submissive/masochist/slave side of the link scene ). I met my boyfriend, and love him to death, and would do anything to make him happy, so I started topping.

It's.. Eh. I enjoy being with him, and being that close and intimate with him.

I enjoy making him feel good.

I enjoy it physically I guess since the friction obviously leads to orgasm.

But it's just not.. my default settings. The consolation is he begrudgingly let's me give him oral so I get myself from parade rest to attention in an instant - not that it's needed because he's hot af.

BTW does anyone have advice?
>>
>>5404484
>Grammar/spelling
Phone.

Just some background:
>I'm not feminine in any respect
>Facial hair, muscle mass etc
>"Dominant" in work/social/financial settings
>Huge libido
>>
>>5404484

I find myself leaning towards this. Working out has helped me IMMENSELY with my desire to top and fuck someone as opposed to bottoming.

especially on leg day. Holy fuck. I turn into a sexual tyrannosaurs. End up jacking off like 3 times right after the other those days.
>>
>>5401220

>current year
>not liking bottoms that look like faggots
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.