[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, i'm mostly straight, sometimes i like the idea of banging
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Realistic_Dildo_522dce8ed27e1.jpg (144 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
Realistic_Dildo_522dce8ed27e1.jpg
144 KB, 650x650
So, i'm mostly straight, sometimes i like the idea of banging someone who has a cock.

So i hear a lot gay people talk about how marvelous prostate orgasms are, and since i like exploring new things and having new experiences i brought 2 dildos. one with 20cm and another with 12cm.

From what i heard it's stupid to start with a big dildo, so after buying the 20cm one and suffering like hell i brought the 12cm which doesn't hurt as much.

here is my problem, i don't know if i just don't like anal or if i'm doing something wrong. You know, i like when people touch my butt, i fell aroused but the moment the 12cm one goes inside it's not exactly good.

When i first tried i imagined that i did it wrong since i heard some experiences and people said it started painful and got incredibly good after some time. So i decided to try again.

This time, lots and lots of lube, a hot shower, some pot to make me relax, and it went inside easily. But that's it. I don't really like when it moves, and the friction is kind of unconfortable, i prefer it there without moving but it's still not that heavenlike experience people talk about.

What am i doing wrong? Am i doing anything wrong? Should i next time use the 20cm one? I need some hints. if you guys can help i'll be glad.
>>
>>5396898
do you know where your prostate is? feeling yourself up with fingers and learning how to properly stimulate it, improves the experience.

another question is if you did it handsfree. comming handsfree with a dildo is hard and not a lot of people manage to do it. for me having my prostate stimulated while jerking off, improves the orgasm a lot while I rarely come just from prostate stimulation.
>>
>>5396965

Maybe i expressed it wrong. i was not aiming for a handsfree orgasm. Just the prostate stimulation while jerking off.

i don't know if the 12cm dildo i'm using is the problem, i used a lot of lube but i still felt a lot of friction, which is only unconformable.
>>
getting assfucked doesn't actually feel physically good, it's the submissiveness from the fact that you're getting assfucked.
no wonder you're not diggin it.
>>
>>5397095

I was just thinking about that. I don't like the idea of being submissive. Even when oral sex is the matter i don't fell as being submissive but as being active.

Makes a lot of sense.
>>
You could just jerk off with the dildo inside, get used to the sensations.
>>
>>5397095
>>5397122
sucks to have a shitty prostate I guess. I'm not the least bit submissive, yet enjoy penetration. how do you people explain powerbottoms?
>>
Make sure you are hard while you use the dildo for full prostate stimulation. Erection actually pushes the prostate fully against the anus for better feeling.
>>
>>5397191
>>FUCK ME DEEP HARD AND ROUGH
>i told him how to fuck me so im ttly not submissive with this dick up my ass
whatever you say, princess.
>>
>>5397265

i do that.

>>5397191

I'm starting to think i'm just not the type that enjoys penetration. That's sad.

Maybe the situation will arouse me as it does when i suck a dick.

It's sad but at least now i know i'm not doing it wrong.
>>
>>5396898
Before trying to get more than two fingers up your ass, feel your prostate first. In some guys you can really notice it, in some guys you can't at all.

Once you locate it, see if using your fingers to stimulate your prostate while wanking does anything for you. Prostate orgasms simply aren't for anyone, and they won't feel awesome every time. Sometimes they feel like you died and went to heaven, sometimes they feel somewhat disappointing, like merely taking a shortcut whille fapping.
>>
>>5397318
there are plenty of pretty dominant bottoms.
>>
>>5397318
>bouncing on your cock choking you, calling you a fgt
These and many more Dom things I do when I bottom
>>
>>5396898

Hetero here. I'm still looking for the anal orgasm too. But it looks like I have more experience than your because for me it is pleasurable. Just not orgasmic, but a complement to fapping.

That said, I've found that you need to find and respect your times when going anal. Cutting corners will make your body reject it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.