[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there meds that do everything except grow you boobs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Are there meds that do everything except grow you boobs?
>>
>>5394809
Aspirin
>>
Don't mess with your hormones for a fucking fetish jfc

you people
>>
>>5394809
Nope, you can't pick and choose.
>>
>>5394809
If you stay super lean and take hrt you will only get the nice skin and your dick wont work as well, no fat => no boobs. But if you want nice thighs and a butt to go with it then you have to build muscle there instead
>>
i've been reading up since this thread was started, because i thought there might be potential with adding other drugs in your stack.
more likely than not, your dream drug will be a SERM that acts as an antagonist in breast tissue, such as tamoxifen.
tamoxifen also infers some of the benefits of estradiol in protecting bone from spiro, but if anyone is going to do this (please do your own research i don't know what i'm talking about really), it's going to compete with any estradiol you take and probably be far less effective at feminizing you. in effect it could render all the money you spend on estradiol wasted.
tamoxifen has such a low affinity for estrogen receptors that even if it's an agonist in all but breast tissue, you would probably have to do a dangerously high dosage for it to have anywhere near the effectiveness of estradiol.
so this is all hypothetical, of course, if you're hair-brained enough to actually try it, be conservative at first, bloods would be practically essential in helping you fine tune the balance between the two.
another safer bet albeit probably less effective method would be to use a SARM such as enobosarm/ostarine. it's used as a steroid-lite supplement for /fit/ trying to get lean while protecting muscle mass.
it it allows you to keep leaner, that's less fatty build-up in the boobage. but also less everywhere else where you want it, like your face and hips.
it's anti-androgenic in that it suppresses your natural test production and unlike test, doesn't get turned into nasty DHT which is the last thing you want in your system.
it's also protective of your bones. but again, there is a question mark over competing with spiro for androgen receptors.
bottom line? if you're going to try out SARMs or SERMs in your stack, prepare to spend more money and see less results.
>>
Why do femboys want to transition without getting boobs?
>>
>>5397279
phobia of dangly parts.
balls are bad enough, boobs are bigger and more bothersome.
off with the lot!
>>
Reminder that it's normal to feel ambivalent about growing boobs. They're like sexually objectified organs growing from your chest.

In the end, you probably won't find yourself fretting too much. They (usually) wont grow so big that a tighter sports bra under slightly loose thicker clothing won't conceal them. Consult age and genetics.
>>
>>5394809
spiro, but it will make the minute amount of estrogen in your body grow buds a little
>>
>>5394809
No. You're not transgender. FUCK OFF
>>
>>5394809
You could always just go with srem like some people said if you feel like burning through money, or just use Spiro and soy which has weak srem properties, but honestly, you're probably just best of with Spiro and lowish estrogen doses.

If you're underweight or near it you'll hardly get any breast growth. Their might be some genetics involved, but it works that way for many.
>>5394863
It's not a fetish, it's just keeping your body as something you're comfortable with. You know, some sort of Dysmorphia so it's related to your legitimate reasons and you shouldn't judge others who take charge of their bodies.
>>
look up selective estrogen receptor agonists
>>
>>5397994
Don't think they're worth it, low dose estrogen would probably be easier on your skin and work similarly.
>>
Why the fuck wouldn't you want tits?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.