[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I am meeting with this guy and well basically he says he wants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: butt-firming.jpg (8 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
butt-firming.jpg
8 KB, 450x300
So I am meeting with this guy and well basically he says he wants to fuck me really hard. He seems very dominant. Iv only been with one other guy and he was pretty think like 5.5-6 inches around and some positions it hurt but we were on the same level like he went slow 90% of the time.

This guy is like maybe longer and a little less thick, maybe the same thickness idk. Will I be able to handle it? I am planning on stretching out before hand.

I am worried we will start fucking and my body will just be like "hell no" and it will be awkward and disappointing.

Anyone been in this situation of taking a big dick hard and fast and not being super experienced. Am I not going to enjoy it?
>>
Oh wait I forgot no one has sex here whoops
>>
>>5394369
ooh snap!

you go gurl mmh
>>
>>5394369
Neither do you, supertwink
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 600x361) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 600x361
>>5394369
>>
>>5394181
Take it slow at first. The worst thing you can do when doing anal is just jamming it in there. Biological fact: the anus is designed for exit only. It's not a vagina.

Use alot of lubrication, start slow. Loosening it up first with fingers, starting with one finger and then two, then three works great. I find laying prone like in OP's picture the best position to start out in. Do not clench your ass. It's gonna be your natural reaction to, but don't. I find it far less painful if I push out, like I was trying to take a dump, during penetration. The sphincter loosens right up. Once you're stretched out, he can go at it like a jackhammer and it won't hurt.

And remember.... lube. Lots.
>>
>>5395988
>Biological fact: the anus is designed for exit only.
but prostate why
>>
>>5395988
I've always found missionary to be the easiest starting position for anal virgins myself, along with lots of lube.

Going hard is NOT THE WAY TO START though, OP.
>>
>>5396115
I think it depends on how the bottom reacts to certain positions. some find it easier to loosen up when they are in missionary. the mental part is probably the most important for virgins/ people out of practice.
>>
>>5395988
Well I have a big dildo so I was going to use that too loosen up before we meet so that I'm already stretched out so I don't have to deal with "ow stop wait ok go ow stop wait ok go" that always seems to happen as you loosen up as he goes deeper
>>
>>5396441
some people like long foreplay including stretching their bottom though. you should probably ask him if you should prepare beforehand,
>>
>>5394181
Poppers.
>>
>>5394369
that explains why everyone's so cranky...
>>
>>5396888
No... he just wants to pound me.. and hes kind of straight so I feel like he will just want to put it in and go
>>
>>5394373
Yes. Yes I do go.
>>
>>5396896
Tried it, doesn't work.

All it does is make you kinda high and makes you uber horny for a minute. It does fuck all on loosening your asshole.

There's nothing like being high, uber horny and thinking this will work only to have a cock jammed in there and feeling excruciating pain. Fuck that.
>>
>>5400607
So you gotta get on top to start, ride him , get relaxed and when you're ready, let him have at it
>>
>>5396896
Having anal sex while under the effect of any psychotrope is probably the worst strategy to adopt if you want to enjoy it.
Except if you're already really experienced with both anal sex and the psychotrope you're going to use.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.