[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Smoking pot after sex and sex and drugs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (13 KB, 444x331) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13 KB, 444x331
Have you ever mixed sex with and kind of drug? Once I dated that guy that really was into marijuana and we smoke pot after I bottomed to him and the whole experience was the best sexual and emotional experience I ever had, I really felt connected to him at that post orgasm high. Tell me your stories of drug use and sex!
>>
Took acid, smoked weed and fucked my (now) ex for hours. Shit was amazing. I really know why the hippies did it back in the day now.
>>
Yeah either i'm high and fly high fucking with my bf, or i'm alone and I tend to stroke at least one time during my buzz... shit feels soo good
>>
I once snorted xanax with this guy and we fucked for HOURS. Can't remember most of it. We didn't even remember his brother walked in on us that night lel.
>>
>>5391953
What happened to the guy? Why arent you together anymore?
>>
>>5391956
What does taking xanax feel like? Isnt it just for anti-anxiety?
>>
>>5391953
All the str8 sex I ever had was alcohol fueled. It helps a lot. Just don't get whiskey dick or she might think you don't like grills.
>>
I usually enjoy toking up beforehand. Really relaxes you.
I've masturbated and used dildos on shrooms though and it was awesome.
I've also had sex quite a bit while drunk as well which is alright.
>>
i've had sex after weed, benzos, opiates, pcp, and coke... pcp + weed led to one of the most intense sexual experiences i've ever had... everything felt good, and it was like there was no skin between us...
>>
well i dont know what kind of weed you guys smoke but like i tried 400times both wih a guy and a girl i even startedto penetrate and he blowjobs was amazing but then we were just like "do, do you wanna like? do something else?" "oh thank god im exhausted lets watch scrubs"
>>
>>5391958
It feels exactly like being drunk but without the physical effects. You get all of the inhibition without any of the stumbling, slurring or nausea. This means that you can get super fucked up without anyone noticing.

If you look up how alcohol works in the brain, it affects two neuroreceptors. Xanax and other benzos have the same effect as alcohol but only on one of the neuroceptors that alcohol effects, I believe the GABA one.

And yes, this means that people on "anti-anxiety" medications are essentially drunk all of the time.

Xanax is a great drug to take every day if you're trying to fuck your shit up as fast as possible.
>>
>>5392154
>It feels exactly like being drunk but without the physical effects. You get all of the inhibition without any of the stumbling, slurring or nausea. This means that you can get super fucked up without anyone noticing.

That's not true at all and anyone who thinks you can't get fucked up on benzos is in for a rude awakening.

>If you look up how alcohol works in the brain, it affects two neuroreceptors. Xanax and other benzos have the same effect as alcohol but only on one of the neuroceptors that alcohol effects, I believe the GABA one.

Ethanol is a very "messy" drug in that it has a ton of receptor affinities, but the one you're probably thinking of is NMDA. This is responsible for alcohol's anesthetic effects. NMDA antagonists can cause "stumbling, slurring, or nausea," but GABAergics (e.g., benzos) can cause those just as easily. (Benzos in particular can treat nausea, but other GABAergics can cause it).
That is not to say the negative effects of alcohol are all from GABA or NMDA. Alcohol has toxic byproducts that cause the effects too, and alcohol itself can be damaging to the GI tract.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.