[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I transexual
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: jerald.jpg (9 KB, 160x282) Image search: [Google]
jerald.jpg
9 KB, 160x282
>used to have wet dreams about becoming a powerpuff girl or being forced to wear a skirt when I was younger

>didn't jerk off until I turned 21 years old for "religious" reasons

>never had gf in high school. socially awkward, ugly, fat, short, etc

>Got high one day, had a strong urge to bu a pair of panties and look up stories of men being forced to transform into women and suck/ride cocks

>Became so physically addicted to this shit that I lost my job, quit school, etc.

>Now jealous of my baby sister and girls I see on a friday night out with their boyfriends, wearing high heels and a skirt

>Dressing and the thought of having sex with men makes me rock hard, nothing like it.

>Every fap session makes me more insane than the previous day

>Gender always on my mind now, can't be distracted from it. Want to dress up all of the time... Also want breasts for men to fondle
>>
>>5391005
>used to have wet dreams
>didn't jerk off until I turned 21

you didnt have a wet dream then.
>>
>>5391026

Are you retarded? Wet dreams happen more often if you don't masturbate. Masturbate once a week, or even every two or three and you should not get them.
>>
Do you hate your penis, OP?

It sounds like you might be trans, but physical dysphoria is the most important criteria.
>>
>>5391104
Nope. I don't hate it in the least bit but I've heard this changes over time, when the fantasies become more pronounced.
>>
>>5391123
Not really. The entire point of trans treatment is reducing dysphoria; if you're not experiencing it, you're not trans.

It sounds like you're just a fetishist.
>>
>>5391005
>didn't jerk off until I turned 21 years old for "religious" reasons

no wonder why you are fucked
>>
>>5391131
Body dysphoria =/= genital dysphoria.
Not all trans experience genital dysphoria.
A tiny bit don't even experience dysphoria at all but they still feel better after transition.
>>
you are just a fetishist bro

can send you my used panties for you to cum on for a small fee
>>
>>5391224
Well, I don't feel good at all right now. Part of me is envious of females and another part of me is angry that I'm still a socially awkward virgin, who no woman would dare to have sex with.

I think I'm going to lose my virginity to a hooker and then go from there.
>>
>>5391224
If you don't experience dysphoria, you aren't trans.

If you don't experience dysphoria, and you transition, and it makes you feel better, you had some other mental problem that pretending to be a tranny covered up.
>>
>>5391224
(Not OP obviously)
I don't want my balls. I'd love an orchie, but I don't see why to mutilate my dick into a less functional organ when all I need to feel right is to be penetrated, and you only need one hole for that - and it's already kitted out with a pleasure spot!
My shoulder-hip ratio, face, and voice are far more dysphoria inducing.
>>
File: vVPKkSH.jpg (295 KB, 1195x1200) Image search: [Google]
vVPKkSH.jpg
295 KB, 1195x1200
>>5391248
> envious of females
This is a pretty strong sign of being trans imo.
You could try experimenting with feminity, presenting androgynously, letting grow your nails and hair, that kind of stuff. You don't have to stay on your own for years while trying to figure out if you're trans by sheer thought. Talk about your feelings to someone you trust, try things out, even without hormones you should know if it feels right or not.

>>5391290
Dysphoria varies immensly from one to another, because we don't percieve our bodies in the same way. You're just imposing the experiences from most trans people on everyone, but it's wrong. Why can't it be possible for someone not to feel dysphoria, because they are very detached from their bodies or they found a way to cope with it in their mind and they don't feel it at all, but still identify as the opposite gender ? What hurt would come if you let these people transition ?
>>
>>5391057
I thought a wet dream was when you orgasm while you are asleep?
>>
>>5391530
a quick google search says "an erotic dream associated with involuntary ejaculation of semen." so you are the dumb one.
>>
>>5391541
supposed to aimed at >>5391057
>>
>>5391005
Do you want to be a girl after fapping? That is the test
>>
>>5391530
>>5391541
>>5391546
hahahah dammit miku, stop shitposting again.

you're so fucking stupid. look up why people have wet dreams, you dmb cunt.
>>
>>5391588
Look OP says they never jerked off until 21. When they actually did in their sleep at a younger age. That's all I pointed out. Yeah ok I can believe you get wet dreams when you don't masturbate but that does not refute the fact that OP jerked it in their sleep.
>>
>>5391687
holy shit you're stupid as fuck.

how does one jerk off in their sleep? OP never said anything of the sort. if you're this confused over a simple issue like this, no wonder you have gender identify issues.

stop posting now
>>
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 960x720
>>5391687
>>
>>5391687
lotta betas have wet dreams
>>
>>5391415
>5391415
I think I do have a little bit of bodily dysphoria but I'm not sure it's "dysphoric". The thought of me losing my hair mortifies me. I've made it to 22 with all of it but if I were to start receding, I'd just fucking wanna die.

Also, presenting andro scares the hell out of me as well because of people's judgement. This thought is what brings me the most anxiety in my life. I don't like the fact that I'm overweight and would like to become a twink boy so I could pull off women's clothes. I'd have to like move out of state for me to NOT be afraid of presenting like this. My family would freak. My "friends" and anyone else I've ever talked to would get word of this, heh. That to me is WAY scarier than what the public would think.

So yeah, I think I do have a bit of bodily dysphoria but it's more because I want to be a girly-looking boy if that makes sense.
>>
>>5391573
No. As the hours pass though between fapping, the feelings become stronger and stronger. After 24 hours you'll see me on okcupid trying to find sex with rando guys and then fapping and being like "what the fuck did I just do?".
>>
>>5391836
You know how you can tell when someone's a beta?
>>
>>5391817
I guess your definition of jerking off means using your hands. I consider any form of ejaculation jerking off or masturbating.
>>
>>5391131
Top kek if you think genitals are everything. My girlfriend is trans and she tops me all the time with her giant 7.5" penis and loves it. And she started HRT at 17 and passes better than you "true trannies" ever will.
>>
>>5392591
>I consider any form of ejaculation jerking off or masturbating.
I, and possibly many other posters here, consider you clinically braindead.
>>
>>5392702
fine i understand im in the wrong I just realized that now. jeese... I dont everything okay. That doesnt mean I'm brain dead you judgemental prick.
>>
>>5392106
>>5391573

It should be noticed that after ejaculating your dopamine levels plummet making you unambitious and emotionally stale, it is very much possible that you may feel content (not happy) with being a boy while your hormones are still stabilizing.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.