[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tranny Catholic Gen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 13
File: lETTUCE.png (36 KB, 1360x624) Image search: [Google]
lETTUCE.png
36 KB, 1360x624
>be me
>be tranny
>also be catholic
>"the persun isnt disordrd it be just what they feel is disordered"
>Still basically am called "gravely disordered" by the catechism
>cant even take hormones
>also have transphobic parents
>Dont want to leave church because I already have signs that God is real
>I dont want to leave the church, the idea of nothing after death fucking scares me so i follow god, then the religion shits on trannies not allowing them to transistion, and im worried that there is nothing after death and my lack of transitioning was useless.

What should I do?
>>
There's like a billion different versions of Christianity I'm sure you could find one that's okay with trannies
>>
>tfw tranny
>tfw also catholic
hi
>>
>>5390339
True, but by the time i can do that I will be "confirmed" soon basically saying i will stay catholic
>>
>>5390349
hi
>>
so what's your plan? will you secretly start selfmedding?
>>
>>5390331
>already have signs that God is real
Lmao
Write them down, get them peer reviewed and receive your Novel Prize.
>>
>>5390366
well i mean i cant take the hormones due to religion so i really dont know. If i could i would in a heartbeat
>>
>>5390369
its just personal shit, where i prayed for a miracle once and it happened.
>>
Let the local bishop fondle your bits and maybe he'll issue a decree or whatever
>>
>>5390373
You kbow miracles aren't a thing tho right?
Let's be real here
>>
>>5390379
yes but this was different. its hard to explain, I just dont want to leave the faith
>>
>>5390383
Not different. Miracles. Are. Not. Real.
Faith is useless. Sorry you got brainwashed, but f'real you need to realize how bullshit religion is, friend.
>>
>>5390370
uh, the bible prohibits the use of hormones? i know it says something about crossdressing but that's about it
>>
>>5390389
well its atleast nice to think there is something after death rather than becoming nothing
>>
>>5390395
You sound like you're just making excuses to do the things you're afraid of.
Shocker. Every religious person does this.
I wanna (cock)slap some sense into you lol
>>
>>5390394
no... but the catechism does

the catechism is another thing that is followed

still no proof god said any of those things about gays or trannys
>>
>>5390399
>cockslap
oh bb

but for real though... its not just religion that holding me back, its also transphobic assholes, what if i dont pass, what if my church rejects me

stuff like that
>>
>>5390399
>want to cockslap people just because they believe in something which gives them comfort
wow that's kind of a dick move lol
>>
>>5390425
>dick move
oh come on
>>
>>5390415
I get that, but you gotta grow out of religion that shits toxic.
At the end of the day you're the only one responsible for your happiness. Fuck what other people think and just do it bb.
>>5390425
Is it? Well fuck you. Religion is retarded. If that offends you, too bad.
>>
>>5390439
heathen get out
reee
>>
>>5390439
it was a pun in pretty sure

because "cock clap
"dick move"
>>
>>5390446
Fight me biblethumper
>>5390447
Yea, I get a bit worked up talking religion lol
>>
>>5390452
lol
>>
>>5390331
bump
>>
i grew up catholic, my family is pretty fucking catholic for the most part, spent a few years in catholic school etc... and honestly aside from it all clearly bullshit (i mean seriously just look at the history of the religion, read the bible, read all the clear contradictions, mistranslations, etc) it's ridiculous to spend your entire life denying yourself for a god that doesn't exist...

>>5390383

even if you believe that your prayers do something, that doesn't prove that the bible is legit or that it's praying to that specific god that does shit... i'm not gonna define your life experiences for you, but i am gonna point out that just cuz something happens doesn't mean that an obviously bullshit story in an old book that's used for control and power is true...
>>
>>5390492
I see the concept of "God" as separate from religion. I agree with you that religion is bunk, but the idea that there is some higher power that we don't know about pulling the strings is still rational. Also you can still be religious and not take it literally; a guide to living your life for instance. Jesus said some good things, I can respect anyone who lives by his word.
>>5390331
Being a catholic and a tranny is not good, I have seen gay Catholics they are weird individuals.
>the idea of nothing after death fucking scares me so i follow god
So you are just in it because you fear death? What if they are lying?
>>
>>5390331
I suggest you just find another faith to believe in if you must.
I can 100% confirm to you that Christianity/Catholicism is without a doubt bullshit.
There's no reason why it should stop you from receiving necessary treatment.
You can believe in what you want, no one is going to stop you. And if you need a church and community to belong to there are plenty that will accept you and not deny you the right to be yourself.
>>
>>5390505

sure but if you separate the concept of god and religion there's literally no reason to follow the bible... whether there's anything out there or not the bible is clearly bullshit...
>>
>>5390505
I also fear going to hell if i dont follow the faith
>>
>>5390524
>>5390505

+ jesus said a lot of shitty things too... sure the good things are nice and all, but if you actually take the time to read the bible there's a lot of fucked up shit in both the old and new testament...

people gloss over jesus' character and make him out to be this benevolent and amazing guy who preached nothing but good... but that's inaccurate... someone picking and choosing the good shit and living their life by it can be perfectly fine, but they aren't actually following their religion...
>>
>>5390526
You believe your god exists and you're willing to sacrifice for them, if they want something more then your god should send you a sign, otherwise do what you want and be a good person.

Do you believe your god would punish you?
>>
>>5390526

how old are you?
>>
>>5390563
>>
File: j53jf.jpg (26 KB, 420x365) Image search: [Google]
j53jf.jpg
26 KB, 420x365
>>5390526
Any God worth living with for eternity wouldn't damn his own children to eternal suffering.
>>
>>5390526
What kind of God denies His children happiness? Aren't you a child of God, created in His image? Doesn't He love you, regardless of your personal decisions, sexual orientation or gender?

Honestly I can't believe in a deity that sets rules in order to be accepted. The Bible has been written and rewritten and translated so many times it's been bloated with meaningless rules that have been added by men trying to pursue their own personal agendas.

Remember that part of the Bible where Jesus accepts children, women, prostitutes, sick people and other "low-class citizens"? I'm sure Jesus would accept you, just as you are, and Jesus being one of God's three incarnations that mean God accepts you as well.

What really matters is if you have Faith in Him. You don't need to act according to a set of rules set by rich, old men. All you need to do is to have Faith and live like Jesus told you: Do unto others as you'd want them to do to you.

Good luck, OP! I hope you'll be able to live your life happily!
>>
>>5390592
Thank you for the advice, It means alot to me so thank you again <3.
>>
>>5390569

you're getting a bit old to be afraid of hell don't you think?
>>
>>5390606
I dont think there is ever to old to be afraid of never ending pain though
>>
File: jesuslovesme.jpg (13 KB, 173x164) Image search: [Google]
jesuslovesme.jpg
13 KB, 173x164
>>5390614
Would you want to spend eternity with someone who would sentence an otherwise good-hearted person to endless torture for arbitrary things they did that don't hurt anyone else such as sexuality or religious belief?
>>
>>5390644
better than burning forever
>>
>>5390662
Why would the devil punish you if you followed him though? Doesn't that lack any sense of logic?
>>
>>5390670
Well the devil doesnt rule hell

the devil was sent to hell when he betrayed god, so the devil is suffering not ruling
>>
>>5390678
Okay, so you're telling me that you would rather follow an immoral being that created flawed people just so he could torture them after they died on earth?
>>
>>5390614

have you ever even read the bible? the bible only describes hell as the absence of god, not never ending pain, not torture, not burning... i hope you're not one of those people who think dante's inferno is a legit book of the bible...

>>5390662
"burning forever" please open the fucking bible and read it if you're gonna insist you believe in it and are afraid of an imaginary place...
>>
>>5390353
Are you fucking retarded? A religious ceremony is not legally binding. It's not like you can't change your mind afterwards.

>>5390373

Confirmation bias. You probably prayed for a bunch of shit over your life and jumped on the first one that came true as proof.

>>5390526
And if you went to heaven you'd have to spend eternity as the wrong gender.

If you wanna believe in god then that's your business. But don't follow a religion that's going to force unhappiness upon you. If there is a god, and he is good, then he'd want you to be happy. If he is not good then he doesn't deserve your worship.
>>
>>5390694
For all i know i will be the right gender in heaven.
>>
File: 1423260288974.jpg (109 KB, 1040x746) Image search: [Google]
1423260288974.jpg
109 KB, 1040x746
>>5390705
For all you know, Islam could be the proper religion and you'll burn in hell anyways for not following the teachings of an ancient pedophile.
>>
>>5390705
If god was happy for you to change gender in heaven then he'd be happy for you change on earth.
>>
File: MTE1ODA0OTcxOTE4Mzk0ODkz.jpg (124 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
MTE1ODA0OTcxOTE4Mzk0ODkz.jpg
124 KB, 1200x1200
>>5390705
All me to post a hymn from the book of Genesis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBb6kkrnIhs
>>
>>5390678

none of it's real anyway, so the details don't exactly matter... but god and the devil were initially presented as friendly with each other, the devil is not at all removed from god's presence (hell) and can clearly travel to the plane people are on to interact with them and tempt them... he is not at all confined to hell or being punished in the way a mortal supposedly would... just saying...

but really the entire religion is based on books uneducated, and uncivilized nomadic desert people created... and it was translated and altered strictly to keep large uneducated groups of people down, weak, and pliable... and more than half the people who believe haven't read the bible themselves in its entirety or spent much time studying it
>>
>>5390505
>the idea that there is some higher power that we don't know about pulling the strings is still rational
No it isn't. It's bullshit that's made up and has zero evidence.
>>
>>5390737
There is also no evidence to prove otherwise you mongoloid.
>>
File: 1414962691549.gif (754 KB, 400x358) Image search: [Google]
1414962691549.gif
754 KB, 400x358
>>5390751
Burden of proof, dude. If I can't see a unicorn in my closet, it probably ain't fuckin there.
>>
>>5390751
>how does logic and reasoning work
You don't assume things exist until there is evidence that demonstrates it. Belief in a deity is irrational, period.
>>
>>5390755
then your brain isnt real because you cant see it

what if the X rays are lying?
>>
>>5390774
Just because you're a retard that doesn't understand what an MRI is does not mean that the rest of us are.
>>
>>5390774
If you can measure it it's real.
>>
File: 1430460012299.gif (2 MB, 580x433) Image search: [Google]
1430460012299.gif
2 MB, 580x433
>>5390774
You know what, never mind. I'm not wasting my time if that's the kind of shit you're going to pull out of your ass.
>>
File: lobotomy.jpg (25 KB, 326x335) Image search: [Google]
lobotomy.jpg
25 KB, 326x335
>>5390774
This guy says otherwise.
>>
All the tranny hatred is a social construct built by mankind, not god. If you're trans, god will know your true gender and he will understand your pain. No blame can be laid upon you for taking steps to ease your pain.

Look at it this way: you have an illness, and the treatment for that illness is hormone therapy and transition. Is a woman with depression a sinner for taking meds to help her cope with her depression? Is a boy with cancer a sinner for receiving chemo? Of course not, so why are you suddenly in the wrong for seeking treatment?

I will pray for you, anon. Place your faith in God and Jesus Christ, not the organizations that claim to follow them.
>>
>>5390863
Thank you anon. and God bless you
>>
>>5390755
>Strawman
A unicorn can be proven to not exist by biology (where does it fit into the food chain? Where is it's habitat?) There is nothing in physics that says that there can't be a God. In fact determinism vs randomness is still a major debate in physics.
>>
>>5390331
there is nothing prohibiting hormones in the bible. Just follow jesus actual words, not the new or old testament, full of false prophets.
I'm catholic aswell and even though i don't like the church they immediatelly changed their data according to my changes and didn't delte my godparenthood. I did volunteer for years but i don't think there is official data about it.
just do it
>>
>>5390331
why would you stay alligned to a curropt organization that bastardized the original concept of god? seems kind of silly. all religions since time memorandum have just been about light vs ignorance. the new coming to replace the old. notice how none of the jesus figure all throughout history never said any of the shit religion says now a days.
>>
>>5390373
Shooting stars must grant wishes too.
>>
>>5390405
Still no proof that god said anything.
>>
>>5390331
well OP, let me direct you to a couple of Catechism verses which deal with the use of drugs and changes to your body. First we have
2291 The use of drugs inflicts very grave damage on human health and life. Their use, except on strictly therapeutic grounds, is a grave offense. Clandestine production of and trafficking in drugs are scandalous practices. They constitute direct co-operation in evil, since they encourage people to practices gravely contrary to the moral law.
And secondly, there's
2297 Kidnapping and hostage taking bring on a reign of terror; by means of threats they subject their victims to intolerable pressures. They are morally wrong. Terrorism threatens, wounds, and kills indiscriminately; it is gravely against justice and charity. Torture which uses physical or moral violence to extract confessions, punish the guilty, frighten opponents, or satisfy hatred is contrary to respect for the person and for human dignity. Except when performed for strictly therapeutic medical reasons, directly intended amputations, mutilations, and sterilizations performed on innocent persons are against the moral law.

These are the only two references in the Catechism which directly deal with the use of drugs and surgery to change the body. The Bible itself also doesn't have any real references to this, and as I'm sure you know there isn't anything wrong with what you think or feel, the Church is primarily concerned with how you act. Now reading them at their face value you notice these two entries both hinge on a single exception to the changing of the body, the therapeutic need for it. The real question you have to ask is what constitutes a therapeutic need? Does feeling like you are wrong matter? Do suicidal thoughts matter? Mental health in general? Looking at the church's history there has always been an acknowledgement of the existence of mental illness, and today the Church has a solid stance on its existence, severity, and ability to be treated.
>>
>>5391428
So it is perfectly safe to assume the Church not only believes mental illness to be a legitimate concern but also one which needs treatment. The church does not however condone the sole use of drugs as treatment, and so you would not be able to self med and would need to seek therapy. As to the specific existence of being trans as a mental illness and not simply a lack of spirituality, I would recommend looking at the usual routes of scientific evidence supporting it. The church directly teaches that no scientific evidence can ever contradict it's teachings, and that it's teachings never interfere with scientific evidence. Since all truth has its ultimate origin in God, the Church has always taught that the truths of faith and the truths of reason can never contradict each other. The evidence found today and accepted today is the same truth which the Church holds, which is the truth of God.

Of course, there are other issues you as an individual are facing, namely your parents and potentially your local spiritual community. Another Catechism will tell you
As long as a child lives at home with his parents, the child should obey his parents in all that they ask of him when it is for his good or that of the family . . . But if a child is convinced in conscience that it would be morally wrong to obey a particular order, he must not do so . . . Obedience toward parents ceases with the emancipation of the children; not so respect, which is always owed to them.
So it is important you abide by the wishes of your parents. However, respect and obedience are clearly distinct here, and so once you leave your life is your own. Respecting your parents views is not the same as following them, even if they do not agree with your desire to be trans it is your responsibility to ensure your mental health because as long as you feel wrong in your body you will never be able to truly accept the love of God. So you need to respect their views, but you are your own person.
>>
>>5391489
Unfortunately your parents will undoubtedly not agree with such sentiment, but you know they do it out of love and concern for you. All you can do is pray that they can eventually love and respect you as you love and respect them. Another issue you might have is the acceptance of your spiritual community, which is always a concern for any lifestyle. The unfortunate fact is that the Church is very divided on any issue which is not explicit Canonical law, and even then you can have issues with interpretations or just poor quality of priests. The most important thing to keep in mind is that they are people, sinning and sometimes wrong and they don't know everything. You can easily look at the variation in teaching and quality of popes to see the truth in this, there have been a number of popes which had concubines and children and let corruption run rampant, and there have been virtuous popes who were entirely accepting of homosexual relationships, such as our current pope. The point is that teachings vary. Priests are vessels of the Lord meant to deliver the sacraments, they forgive and bless. They do not condemn, and they are not absolute in their knowledge. If your priest attempts to condemn you, if your church condemns you, if anybody does, then you know they are wrong. Everything the church teaches is very explicit in this, it is not any person's place to condemn another, only God has the right to judge us, and even though the priest may speak the words of God and give the blessings of God the only vessel of God on earth the pope when speaking infallibly, and that hasn't happened in a very long time.

Being trans when in the church is not impossible, though many will question your faith OP. But it's your faith. They can't take it away from you or make it less real. A priest can not refuse you confession, or refuse to give you a sacrament or a blessing. That is canonical law, because the Church knows nobody is perfect.
>>
>>5391548
Ok thank you very much
>>
File: tumblr_mqbf664yPv1ruu897o7_250.gif (220 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mqbf664yPv1ruu897o7_250.gif
220 KB, 245x245
>>5390331
Devout Christian here (not memeing either been saved about 5 years now and I'm a former 15 year Catholic gone atheist)

Catholicism a shit, leave it asap as its basically pants in head retarded and has been for the longest time. You can not be a bullshit Catholic and still serve God while being a tranny and go to Heaven when it's all said and done.

The tldr version us basically the Catholic religion added a bunch of non canon extra shit to the Holy Bible cuz their leadership thought it would get them extra brownie points with God (protip: it doesn't)

Try a nondenominational church m8. Its honestly the same source material that Catholics use but without all the added bullshit ceremonies, extra prayers to saints/angels and less judgemental retarded assholes that attend the church.

You don't have to give up your faith just because you're trans, and God loves you just the way you are. Jesus said come as you are. (Parable of the lost son)

If ur confused about stuff or still have questions (you it anyone else) I'll hang around the thread for a little while, since I've done a few years if supplementary bible study as well as faithfully attending church service every week.
>>
File: magnettss.jpg (1 MB, 2880x1800) Image search: [Google]
magnettss.jpg
1 MB, 2880x1800
>>5390331
>I already have signs that God is real

Trannies really are a bunch of lunatics, huh?
>>
>>5390331
Go Episcopalian. Comfy as fuck for Catholics.
>>
>>5390331
Your god isnt real im sorry you have been brainwashed so effectively with indoctation. Your only hope is to realize that if an almighty being existed how would people who have morals who allow for the spreading of hatred be in existence. Also its amazing to me that people have such large egos that they think an all mighty being even notices our existence. I think you need to look at a bigger picture here. U dont really want god ypu want the community that goes along with it.
>>
>>5391595
lol, Korra, I love you but don't be a shit
>>
File: tumblr_m48s6f4KLb1rpdyaho1_500.gif (881 KB, 500x302) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m48s6f4KLb1rpdyaho1_500.gif
881 KB, 500x302
>>5391692
What do you mean? I as being 100% honest. . _ .;

I believe in God and I'm a faithful follower of Jesus but I don't really like the Catholic church as an institution at all. I tolerate it at best since it *csn* lead someone to Christ, but it teaches alot of inaccurate extra stuff. (Im a former Catholic of 10+ years m8)
>>
>>5391640
This picture makes me feel very uncomfortable and I don't know why.
>>
>>5391709
I know you are! It's just, at the end of the day, there's a lot of shit between Christian denominations, yes I know Catholics will shit on your beliefs too, but I don't *really* think that's essentially the answer to OP's problem. A lot of Christian denominations oppose LGBT issues, and I know there are exceptions, but at least the Catholic Church is the most progressive it's been since forever thanks to Pope Francis. I think the core of the problem is trying to reassure OP on a more spiritual level, rather than advocate a wholescale change of church. idk.
>>
>>5391801
The problem is, OP seems like shes really a fledgeling in the faith, and more often than not in the Catholic denomination transgirls are absolutely revuked and shit on, along with being actively prohibited to take hormones. I was suggesting she just change to another more accepting denomination to alleviate all that stress that would come with remaining Catholic and trans tlat the same time. She can be trans and a Christian and have a spiritual community that lives her jsut the ways she is, instead of having ronhide who she is. ._.;

And i was trying to reassure her by letting her know God loves her no matter what regardless if what denomination she decides to stick with.
>>
>>5391847
Eh, depends on OP, she hasn't really specified either way.
I got the impression she was quite happy with her choice of faith, just with the whole trans issue. To me, having such huge doubts and shame looming over you, I find it can be a bit hard to reinvent yourself bylooking for a new denomination that you can be happy with as well as coming to terms with being trans.
If you get whatI'm saying
>>
>>5391847
thank you for the advice
>>
>>5390331
you have on life
don't waste it
you have right to do whatever what ever you want (keep in mind that there are consequences prison death etc. )

if you are so retarded that you belive in mirracles
you should die

enjoy your shitty religion
>>
>lgbt
>catholic
>not realizing this doesn't work before you're even confirmed
>>
>>5392858
What do you mean?
>>
>>5390774
That's a joke right?

Like you aren't that retarded?

Like seriously.
>>
>>5392946
its called a joke... i was paraphrasing Einstein
>>
File: fttt.jpg (100 KB, 600x813) Image search: [Google]
fttt.jpg
100 KB, 600x813
>>5390995
>still doesn't understand what the burden of proof is

You can't suggest that something exists solely because some myths said it does. You need solid evidence to build any reason to even consider something as existent.

Nobody believes that Thor exists. Why is the Abrahamic deity more viable?
>>
>>5390331
OP here
This wasn't meant to be a flame war on religion this was simply a thread for advice
>>
>>5393211
If Thor isn't real how did they record him????
>>
I was raised Catholic in Catholic school. Awkwardly my parents were left-wing, but it's no surprise that and Catholicism was more conducive to second wave feminist beliefs toward me. Please, get out. There may be something up there that wants you to survive, but more likely something even more powerful that doesn't, and certainly no one down here. Sorry to go full Cathar on you, but please, get out. You need something else.

Believe in the protective angel wings of the motherly presence that closes over and shrouds you before you fall asleep every night, or something--anything else. You can still race into privacy and cross yourself if old superstitions and compulsions comfort you, but you are not safe in Catholicism itself.
>>
>>5393765
OK thank you
>>
>>5390708
At first I thought those arms were pig legs

I keked harder when I saw pig legs
>>
>>5390331
bullet to head
No really though, what kind of an answer are you expecting, anon?
You say you're a tranny.
You say your religion prevents you from doing what you want.
I see two options
a) keep doing what you're doing, stay miserable
b) fucking do something about it
>>
>>5394428
but what should i do?

where do i even start?
>>
>>5390331
bump
>>
>>5390331
bump
>>
>>5390331
bump again, please i need help, where do i start
>>
>>5390331
bump

please guys, i need advice
>>
>>5396275

Protip: god isn't real. Your parents don't care about you they only care about appeasing their religion. Do what you want with YOUR life or you'll spend your life regretting it.
>>
>>5393211
I actually know a few guys who worship Thor. Spent a weekend with them at a cool ass fire festival. They wear Mjollnir pendants and everything.
>>
>>5390331
>Dont want to leave church because I already have signs that God is real
Really I'm kinda curious what signs?
>its just personal shit, where i prayed for a miracle once and it happened.
Ah, even when I used to try it, intercessory prayers never made any sense to me. Not because of the "why does my god only answer the intercessory prayers of people in first world countries that want parking spots and passing exam grades, over the prayers of people starving to death in third world countries praying for food and water." But rather why would an all knowing god with a plan for everything alter its' plans just for me, and only because I asked it to alter its' plan? It knows what I want before I'd ever even think to ask for it, and it's already decided if I get the thing I'm asking for. Prayer just seems like an exercise in futility if you spend just a tiny bit of time overthinking about it.

>I dont want to leave the church, the idea of nothing after death fucking scares me so i follow god, then the religion shits on trannies not allowing them to transistion, and im worried that there is nothing after death and my lack of transitioning was useless.

Been there done that.
Step 1: Read "The Myth of Sisyphus" by Camus
Step 2: Get over your fear of death by reflecting on what things were like for you in 1915, and then realize that it will probably be the same way in 2115.

>>5390524
This deistic anon gets it.

>>5390526
Catholic guilt stronk! Don't worry been there too and there's an easy fix for this too. Study Christianity with higher criticism, and conquer your fear with knowledge. Study the history and origins of the hell doctrines and mythologies.
Here's a helpful youtube playlist on the subject: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyZjuw2JCXo&list=PL1_7JgBgm2pCwUwV9hcmMK8yTFz7F7Etf&index=1

>>5390614
Anon just study universalism. Or, if your priest is half competent, then ask him about universal salvation, and how it can be compatible with Catholicism.
>>
>>5390995
>A unicorn can be proven to not exist
You can't prove a negative.
>>
>>5396362
Like Technoviking!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwsntHcWiy4
>>
wat>>5399393
>>
>>5390331
>see thread
>immediately google image search tranny schoolgirl
>fap
Now that my gt is raw, what's this thread about?
>>
>>5405140

Im a catholic trans girl, and i cannot do shit about it because the religion shits on trannies

I dont want to leave the religion but i want to transition

catch 22
>>
>>5405230
WTF WHY IS MY TRIP CODE DIFFERENT NOW
>>
kinky btw
>>5405140
Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.