[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are gay men insanely narcissistic? Not trolling. Every gay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: looking for matador.jpg (90 KB, 761x761) Image search: [Google]
looking for matador.jpg
90 KB, 761x761
Why are gay men insanely narcissistic?

Not trolling. Every gay man I know is a #yoloselfieswag drone, whether they are 14 or 50.
>>
>>5389882
It's not that gay people are insanely narcissistic, it's just that insanely narcissistic people all become gay
>>
The flamboyant gay men you see all the time are narcissistic. The quieter ones minding their business not being complete divas aren't.
You know, like how some straight people are narcissists, and if you see them you think "god he's such an asshole", but don't give a passing thought to people that don't give you a reason to.
The difference is that you're falsely associating gay narcissists' narcissism with their being gay, but not associating a straight narcissist's narcissism with their being straight.
What gives, faggot?
>>
>why do i notice attention whores more than normal people
gee, i don't know
>>
File: 1446062266140.png (246 KB, 500x567) Image search: [Google]
1446062266140.png
246 KB, 500x567
Just the successful ones
>>
>>5389882
>Every gay man I know is a #yoloselfieswag drone
the problem is you

waaaah why are all my friends terrible people??!
>>
>>5389882
That's basically what the majority of the population is like though. 4chan shut in types are pretty rare.
Even if you find someone that's kind of nerdy there's like a 95% chance they're a filthy console gamer and probably a redditor.
>>
I don't know, I don't use Instagram and such
I think that these days most people are like that
It's the mainstream culture
>>
>>5389882
Niggah cuz gay men know they are superior have u not read greek lit pleb. The downfall of all great men are either his own ego or a woman. Woman are the original sin in a sense they are the evil that lurks in the works it astounds me you trannies want to be like what is truly the worst thing you can be in life. The only time woman are not evil is after they have grown to their fullest and even then they are not that smart. But you have to love them because you wouldn't exist without them.
>>
>>5389882
You mean the ones you see all over the internet and shit?
>>
>>5389882
How many gay men do you know? 2 or 3? I literally know hundreds, being that I live in one of the largest gay neighborhoods in the US. The truly narcissistic ones are a very small percentage, and I tend to avoid them.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.