[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
trannys have 2 much shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: girl.jpg (73 KB, 528x960) Image search: [Google]
girl.jpg
73 KB, 528x960
i like good ol fashion homosexual cross dressers. you all nutter then a bag of apricots.

any ways the point to this thread.... its uhh... its uhhhhhhhhh. idk anyone think moots gay? i think he might be gay? he's definitely a bottom if he is tho.
>>
>nutter
>apricots
>>
What's a moot?
>>
newfag
>>
>>5389279
sry im just drunk and lamenting over my ex trans lover. i had to leave cuz she was crazy. she wanted me to poop on her
>>
>>5389290
i wish you knew how funny that was.
>>
>>5389290
Am I genuinely missing something? I haven't been on 4chan much in the last four years, so forgive me my ignorance.

>tfw so much of an oldfag have reached newfag status
>tfw ouroborosfag
>>
>>5389261
>>>/trash/

On most boards this kind of shit posting would get you banned
>>
File: 2 high.jpg (65 KB, 513x472) Image search: [Google]
2 high.jpg
65 KB, 513x472
>>5389312
>implying this isn't the first time Ive been on 4chan in 6 years and maybe, just maybe i don't give a fuck.

>>5389298
alright, alright she didn't really want to poop on me but she was really insecure and needy and this is the second trans lady ive dated that did me like that.
>>
>>5389345
maybe you're just not much of a man
>>
>>5390207
B-but I have a penis.
>>
>>5391359

But women have those too. What are you actually bringing to the table as a man?
>>
Eat me... Im trans and I'm a total catch.
>>
>>5389312
>On most boards this kind of shit posting would get you banned

Wow, do you actually think this?
>>
>>5395694
>But women have those too. What are you actually bringing to the table as a man?

lol

so again my pee pee.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.