[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay guys. Kinda gross, but I'm in need of some advice.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Wishbone_Robin_Hood.jpg (36 KB, 608x475) Image search: [Google]
Wishbone_Robin_Hood.jpg
36 KB, 608x475
Okay guys.

Kinda gross, but I'm in need of some advice.
(question for gay dudes, but really anybody with a butthole I suppose)

So, I came into possession of some hemorrhoids at the beginning of the semester that really, really, sucked.
- Hurt so bad I stopped pooping, which made me constipated, which made me go to the doctor even more.
After a colonoscopy to make sure I was all good (I'm 22 btw, fucking shoot me), I'm finally starting to get back to normal.

The only thing is, I have a "skin tag" on my butt where the vein swelled up. It really throws off my ass-vibe and I can kinda feel it sticking out and tickling me during the day.
Considering I'm a bottom, and had really grown to like my butthole as it was, is there anything one can do to remedy this affliction? I've heard of them cutting it off, or cryo, but it seems like the doctors would rather just leave it.

I don't really wanna be like "look, I love to get my ass licked, and that involves one's face being extremely up close and personal with the taint-region. Please fix me up!"

I mean, I guess I will if that's the only way to get a doc to actually do something about it... -___-

Anyway, has anybody had a situation like this?
It really pisses me off. And yeah, I know the whole "if they really like you they won't care!!" bullshit, but cmon, I just want my butt to be back to normal : (
>>
>>5388909
If you think you're going to scandalize a GI doc with your assplay habits, I'm gonna tell you, you're not saying anything they haven't heard before.
>>
>>5388915

Well I live in a pretty conservative town in west Texas, and the doc was referred by a family friend.

Idk, I'm just being a bitch I guess.
It's just that when I asked about getting it removed the first time, he brushed it off and said it's not worth getting a surgeon in on it.

But I've read that all they do is numb it then snip.

Have you had something like this before?
>>
>>5388922
Surgery? No, never been so unlucky. It's normal for doctors to avoid surgery, even minor surgery, if possible - it's needless cost and risk (sometimes minor, but still). If you don't feel comfortable explaining to this doctor that the skin growth makes you uncomfortable and interferes with your sex life, you may think about going to a doctor in a more cosmopolitan area.
>>
>>5388981

I think I may just bite the bullet and tell him about my need for a pristine anus lol.

God dammit, I was just getting into the swing of being gay, loving dick in my butt, then BAM.
>>
>>5388991
You don't have to describe the sex acts in general. "It interferes with my sex life" will probably be enough to let the doctor fill in the blanks.
>>
>>5388998

Yeah. I'm still relatively new to the buttsex life lol, so I'm still skittish, being from hick-land.

I'm dependent on my parents still though, so I have to justify it to them, and I'm not out to them yet.

I think if i just tell them it bugs me during the day and that it hurts (even though it doesn't) they'd be on board.
>>
it might scar after it heals, leaving you even more fucked.
t.b.h. i'd eat that boypussy as is. if your personality/face is cute to me, then so are your insides.
>>
>>5389030

:/ yeah, i know, i Just really really liked the package I was rolling with.

Wasn't too cute in high school and kinda bloomed in college. I get lots of compliments on my taint-al region and was pretty stoked about having a sexy bunghole. I just want a few more years dammit!!!
>>
>>5388909
If you're worried about telling a doc why you want a skin tag removed
Just tell them you want to get into biking
>>
File: 1423501724865.jpg (23 KB, 446x362) Image search: [Google]
1423501724865.jpg
23 KB, 446x362
>>5388909
>tfw wishbone died 14 years ago
>>
>>5388909
I have been in a similar position OP. My skin tag, or hemorrhoid or whateves flares up sometimes from either a bowel movement or from getting fucked. It does make things a little harder for sex, but if you take care of yourself and eat right then it's really not a big deal. At least for me, mine isn't even visible unless it's irritated.

As for surgery, you can do that. Some gay docs specifically will give their customers new tighter prettier buttholes, but being in where you are, you're best bet is to either suck it up and tell your doc or go to big city doc if that distance makes you feel safer.

Be careful with surgery anon. You think your tushy doesn't work good or look good now, surgery could make it worse in unforeseen ways. Just do your research before deciding to go that route please.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.