[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you get over someone /lgbt/? Nothing I do works and I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 1447209786385.gif (893 KB, 400x554) Image search: [Google]
1447209786385.gif
893 KB, 400x554
How do you get over someone /lgbt/?
Nothing I do works and I only seen to be getting worse.
>>
>>5388571
Don't shitpost B&W smoking pensive guys.
>>
>>5388588
What?
>>
>>5388571
Find somebody new
That's literally the only way. Than you break up and the cycle continues.
>>
>>5388593
I'm dating mutiple people (._. )
Laying next to someone right now.
Maybe I need a therapist.
>>
>>5388610
Maybe you should just kill yourself
>>
>>5388623
Why u so mad anon?
>>
>>5388628
because you're a fat slut and whining about it on 4chan
>>
>>5388719
Hey now
>>
Heartache is literally the same as addiction withdrawal. It takes time.
>>
>>5388752
Is this actually true?
>>
>>5388757
It's true that time is the other treatment besides finding someone new.
>>
>>5388757 #
Look it up. There's been a lot of studies on it and some have shown that taking pain relievers (or looking at someone you love like a friend or pet) helps relieve the turmoil since physical pain is a major part of withdrawals or heartache in this case.

I'm going through something similar and although I'm not popping pills there is relief in knowing the scientific reasoning behind my turmoil and it gives me hope that I can get past this.
>>
>>5388971
rough man
>>
>>5388571
Life just goes on.
You can cry, rage, scream and weep as much as you want about love and pain, tomorrow will come and you'll be forced back in routine.
Days come and days go while nothing changes.
It's a fact of life you must learn to accept.
>>
>>5388765
Will you guys please stop telling people this crap. The people who can't figure this out DON'T WANT to get over the person that fucked them over. I have literally come to the conclusion that, yeah. Maybe you should just kill yourself. If you are not willing to try stop asking. By the law of Darwin. You really should have wiped yourself off the earth by now.
>>
>>5391062
I love you S
Too bad you're lesbian
>>
File: aquacube_by_ryo_iwai600_600.jpg (27 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
aquacube_by_ryo_iwai600_600.jpg
27 KB, 600x600
>How do you get over someone

You don't.
>>
>>5392856
This desu. You just gotta keep moving forward.
>>
>>5388571
Go to /d/ /m/ /x/
>>
OP, go online and find a nice 16-yr-old.
>>
>>5388571
You stop caring about them. You stop thinking about them and you go out of your way to let them know they don't matter to you.

I've never been in a relationship but this is what I'm doing with a couple of people/friends who clearly never liked me in the first place but what's the difference?
>>
Bumping cause I'm in pain
>>
The first thing you have to do is cut off ALL CONTACT with them.

Next, you have to do the following:
1: realize that you idealized them and that if you look at them objectively, they aren't who you thought they were.
2: realize that you're actually pretty awesome, and you're capable of anything now that you can direct your own life without their presence
3: realize that, because you're awesome, they are the one that is missing out on you, not the other way around
>>
>>5397833
What happens if they still initiate contact with you? My ex has cheated on his new bf with me and I've stopped initiating contact because I felt like I was wasting my time waiting for him to end his relationship.
He still contacts me on a daily basis and has told me that he talks to me more than his bf...

but we live 4 hours from each other so it's just easy for him to be with someone else I guess
>>
>>5397852
If you want to move on, you tell them- don't contact me. You block them on facebook. You delete their number from your phone. You man up and get fucking rid of them.

If you can't do that, you're not ready to be over them.
>>
>>5397888
Sounds a bit harsh desu. I'd rather not be a cunt to someone I spent an enjoyable period of my life with. I'm friends with many of my exes and I think that solution is pretty retarded unless you enjoy burning bridges.

Since I don't see him often I'm over the brunt of it, I just have to cut out the flirting and hoping we will get back together.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.