[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be lesbian >I don't want a biological penis inside
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7
>be lesbian
>I don't want a biological penis inside me
>turning down trans women is "transmisogyny"
>mfw I have to stop calling myself a lesbian and instead I'm now a homosexual or homosexual lesbian
>mfw the definition of woman and female is changing but preferences can't change to match.
>mfw most importantly my agency is being denied as a woman to make choices in who and who I do not want to have sex with regardless of the reason

Most MtFs don't understand this. Im not denying 'transness', but This is why I think some of these people don't truly have a female mind. To have such a mind is to be the sex determinor. Its the biological imperitive that you must be the sole decision maker of your womb and fight for it. Its why men enslaved women in history via the use of reproduction. They didn't understand and lacked empathy .. You know that you must be the true master of your body so you can help others becasr you have the empathy of women to understand that other women feel the same way.
>>
>homosexual lesbian
that's retarded

it's like saying "heterosexual straight dude"
>>
File: why.png (167 KB, 400x313) Image search: [Google]
why.png
167 KB, 400x313
You're delusional and giving a bad rap to sane lesbians just like the insane trannies are giving a bad rap to normal transgender people.
>>
>>5387772

Explain
>>
Like 90% of transbians would be a okay with a moratorium on piv in a relationship. and likewise 90% believe youre free to have your preferences in partners

Trufax
>>
>isn't a hated-by-society fag
>isn't a hated-by-society tranny
>doesn't have to take dick or fuck men
>still complaining
dykes are still women.
>>
I don't think it's transmisogyny to not have sex with me 'mtf'

There are already plenty of other reasons to not have sex with me, my penis the least of the problems
>>
>>5387747
Your body, your life, your choice. I can't even say that being rejected by cis women hurts anymore; it just sort of blends in with all the other fucked up stuff I deal with on a daily basis.
>>
>>5387747
well is not having a vagina a problem? most trannies dont like to use their D anyways

besides, just saying "you don't have what I need" is sufficient and most TS girls should understand

>shared female experience
hahaha no
>>
>>5387772
/thread
>>
File: th-7.jpg (47 KB, 495x750) Image search: [Google]
th-7.jpg
47 KB, 495x750
Men have subjugated women throughout history because Matriarchal societies have always proven to be barbarous and regressive. Believe it or not, most early civilizations were matriarchal cultures. Civilization transitioned into the Era of classical antiquity when the ancient primal matriarchal societies were overcome by patriarchal societies.

This has proven true time and time again. Rule under women is regressive and degenerate, prone to domination by foreign powers. Powerful woman are like wild stallions that need to be broken and dominated before they can reach their true potential as Queens and matriarchs under their patriarchs.
>>
>>5387747
Is this a thing? I'm trans and I think this is not a thing.
>>
>>5388051
You also think you're a girl even though you're a man, so your judgment is questionable at best
>>
>be lesbian
Okay, but only if you insist.
>I don't want a biological penis inside me
Good for you, I don't want a vagina on my penis. That, and my enthusiastic appreciation of other penises, is what makes me gay.
>turning down trans women is "transmisogyny"
Not to anyone stable that matters. Don't worry about the labels people slap you with to try and manipulate you into appeasing them.
>I have to stop calling myself a lesbian and instead I'm now a homosexual or homosexual lesbian
lolwut? No you don't. For the same reason I don't have to call myself a homosexual gay just because I want partners with big dicks.
>the definition of woman and female is changing but preferences can't change to match
What this thread now reminds me of https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9r2o5ZnSHo
Again stop obsessing over labels, it's okay for you to be turned off by trans women.
>Most MtFs don't understand this.
Are you just pulling this "most" out of your ass OP, or do you have a poll of MtFs to back this assertion up?
>Im not denying 'transness', but This is why I think some of these people don't truly have a female mind.
I bet they're false Scotsman too that take extra sugar in their porridge.
>To have such a mind is to be the sex determinor.
"Determinor" not even a word. ಠ_ಠ Now you're just making new shit up from whole cloth for trans people to feel insecure about.
>Its the biological imperitive that you must be the sole decision maker of your womb and fight for it.
Inane deepity is inane
>They didn't understand and lacked empathy
After reading your post this reeks of projection.
>You know that you must be the true master of your body so you can help others becasr you have the empathy of women to understand that other women feel the same way.
What a stupid way to say that trans women don't have all of a cis woman's life experiences.

Christ OP it's A-okay for you to be turned off by trans people. It's not okay for you to be sanctimonious about not wanting trans women though
>>
>>5388029
Love Perseus' curls. That is like the ideal male for me.
>>
I have no idea what the OP is on about, but it's common knowledge that MtF don't actually know (and by definition can never know) what it's actually like to be a woman, right?
>>
>>5387747
eh most lesbians are like this. I've even seen this shit reasonable expressed on like buzzfeed bullshit.

The only time I see a lesbian get shit for not fucking trans is either here on 4chan cause it's 4chan or maybe on like tumblr shit.

Either way trans are so small a pop and I think like only half are even that agp lesbian kind so it never comes up irl. So that's sweet. Like I hate r9k like dudes and will never fuck trannies but thankfully outside 4chan you never see them irl. It's a non problem so far.
>>
>>5388314
It isn't even half. 70% of MtFs only like men. Less than half of those left only like females.
>>
File: woman-comforting-another-woman.jpg (53 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
woman-comforting-another-woman.jpg
53 KB, 300x200
>>5387747

I get this and people who are calling you delusional are mad ignorant of the "if you only like pussy you are a bigot and gynophile fetishist not a real lesbian" tumblr crowd.

>inb4 "it's tumblr"

That shit exists irl too
>>
>>5387747
This is the chaos you feminist retards wrought.
>>
>>5387747
>Actually caring about what tranny sjws think
>Changing the way you identify to conform to libfem trolling

You gotta treat yourself better than that, hun.
>>
File: 1385326815511.jpg (94 KB, 345x450) Image search: [Google]
1385326815511.jpg
94 KB, 345x450
>>5387747
Well, go on OP. Please tells us all about the time any of that shit happened to you. We're all ears...
>>
File: e58[2].jpg (60 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
e58[2].jpg
60 KB, 500x370
>>5387747
>Its why men enslaved women in history via the use of reproduction.
>>
For when you ever meet a mtf transsexual, and she expresses interest in you, and you do not share that interest, please consider the time-honoured unjustified "not interested". It seems to have fallen out of favour, but let me assure you that every justification you make is intrinsically worse than none UNLESS YOU FORESEE THAT LACK OF INTEREST CHANGING AT SOME LATER DATE. And if your objection is to this person being trans? That's not about to change, now is it?
>>
>>5387747

Try going outside and you won't have to deal with that lol
>>
>>5387747
Hey, dumb fuck, why do you actually care if you're "transmisogynist". It's pathetic that you think some SJW getting all PC on you is a denial of agency. No one is forcing you to fuck an MTF.
>>
>>5388029
youre broken and nobody will ever love you
>>
>>5387747
as a trans girl whos keeping her penis i can fully understand and apreciate how you feel and i dont hold it against you or think that you are a bigot because you arent attracted to my penis.

Just like im not attracted to black girls or girls with lots of tatoos, you arent attracted to penis. Theres nothing wrong with that. People who call you a bigot are pretty much saying that you HAVE to be attracted to penis, which we both know isnt the case.
>>
>>5388705
>That shit exists irl too

I never thought it does until I took anthropology class. This one particular person was the most rampant sjw trash I've had the pleasure of meeting outside the internet and they were like that.
>>
This is the path that you lesbians have chosen. You were fine pulling this exact same shit when you were in charge. When your movement started fading you were the ones who latched on to trans people to try and revitalize the need for feminism. You feed them this mentality and built the platforms they stand on. Now its your turn to feel the wrath and stupidity of feminism. Now it is your turn to be called a bigot for just existing. I hope you are ready to check your privilege because this is the bed you need it lay in now.
>>
>>5388029
There is only one example of female rule in the animal kingdom and that is in the hyena Where females have grown a pseudo pallus to rape the males and they are constantly in a hierarchical struggle for dominance.
>>
File: su fuck off, steven.png (109 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
su fuck off, steven.png
109 KB, 600x600
>>5387747
I completely agree. Trans shouldn't be expected or instantly allowed at lesbian events either, because no matter what, they simply didn't have the experience of growing up as a girl.
>>
Mfw I had a girl freak out at me once for being a lesbian and dressing nice and girly and not liking her when she was a Hot Topic wearing manish tumblr crazy weeb.
My preference is either cute or older sexy girls. I can't help I don't want a butch or MtF If I wanted to date a guy id date a guy. Doesn't mean I wouldn't like them as friends-- just not sexually attracted to them.
>>
>>5387747
Op, do you only hang around crazy people?
I'm a transbian and I don't want any of this nonsense nor do I think like that.
Why are you only hanging around crazy people? Jesus, get out and meet normal people....
>>
>>5390988
>only one example
Animals like Elephants, Bees, and Bonobos have matriarchal structures too.
>>
>>5391995
If I recall correctly Orcas do too.
>>
trans women mostly date other trannies anyway

i dont get why terfs think theres an epidemic of trannies trying to rape cis women

its bs
>>
>>5393180
>or think that you are a bigot because you arent attracted to my penis.
>Just like im not attracted to black girls or girls with lots of tatoos, you arent attracted to penis. Theres nothing wrong with that. People who call you a bigot are pretty much sayin
This is mostly true, but turning down trans women has been moralised ridiculously. People can be specific about what genitalia they are attracted to and it doesn't harm us. We probably have enabled a lot of rapists through this sort of rhetoric, given there are enough rapists in our own community. (I do compare this with activist communities and associate it maybe perhaps our neverending overlap with that baggage, where I even come across cis women who are rapists. Still it is what it is.)
>>
Ugh i didn't mean to greentext racism. I guess i had text selected, as I was scrolling. The racism is racism. Not representing truth. Ew.
>>
>>5393180
>trans women mostly date other trannies anyway
Yeah, I think because they have shared experiences of a very specific condition they are more likely to get along with each other. Same with people who date the same ethnic group, they are more likely to understand each other and form a bond because of that shared life experience. Same for lesbians, we all know a lot of specific things about ourselves and each other.
>>
>>5387747
>Its why men enslaved women in history via the use of reproduction
This is why you see so many women pursuing men and complaining that their biological clock is running out because men are forcing them to reproduce, this is the same reason why women lie about birth control to get pregnant and trap men into relationships because it is men enslaving women. Grow up, I have no issue with SANE lesbians but men hating morons like yourself need to look at the REAL reason you hate men so much. I myself am a gay male, I do not hate women, i just prefer men. Why the need to hate?
>>
>>5394119
>Why the need to hate?
Not OP, but a lesbian MtF transwoman. I could tick of dozens of reasons, but this is the most fucking annoying:
>constantly getting hit on by guys
I'm over 50!!! Does it ever stop? Rarely am I able to go out of the house without at least some guy hitting on me. I cut it down a lot when I started just wearing a wedding ring, I'm not married, but I still get hit on all the time. Unfortunately the wedding ring scares away potential female partners.
>>
>>5391995
Yeah and bonobos are pretty chill and everybody has sex all the time
>>
>>5387747
>agency

Why is this term gaining such traction as a meme word?
>>
>>5387747

So don't have a biological penis inside you? Most trans women don't even like using their penises, you dumb fuck.
>>
>>5395450
OP isn't talking about sane trans women (probably). They're talking about the creepy self-entitled hons who love their dicks, and the tumblr crowd, who think that gender is just a made-up word, and that lesbians can fuck men.
>>
>>5388245
Of course, after all there's no such thing as "how it is like to be a woman" (or a man, for that matter).
>>
also OP, if anyone ever uses the word "transmisogyny" in a serious context, you have my full endorsement to not take anything they say seriously.
>>
>>5395454
OP is actually generalizing all trans women under the same umbrella :/

>>5391016
What does growing up as a girl have to do with being allowed in lesbian events? You are right, absolutely nothing.
>>
>>5393579
>Yeah, I think because they have shared experiences of a very specific condition they are more likely to get along with each other.

No, it is because of people like the OP who rejects trans women because of their genitalia.
>>
>>5387747

What's your opinion on trans men who are facial hairy and such but still have a vagina?
>>
>>5395497
Trans men don't exist, silly.
>>
>>5395502

>muh packer
>>
>>5387747
Try going outside and interacting with real people
>>
>>5388936
>youre
This bothers me more than it should.
>>
>>5391059
Some people can't live with the revelation that the world is painted in shades of gray. I pity them.
>>
>>5395264
The sex is actually there to defuse violence. A study showed that if for some reason they couldn't fuck they yurned to aggression pretty quickly.
>>
>>5388029
Is it a good thing that on 4chan nobody can tell the trolls from the very stupid? On the one hand it prevents anyone from taking the stupid people seriously. On the other hand, very stupid people are probably not equipped to recognise when other people are trolling, so it gives them false encouragement.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.