[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trans-
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
How does /lgbt/ feel about the new types of trans. Trans-racial, trans-abled and trans-aged.
>>
>>5387041
How do you think.
>>
File: f04.png (79 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
f04.png
79 KB, 640x480
>>5387041
I think there's legitimate science in being transgender, because there are known mechanisms for a brain to develop the opposite gender of it's body.

Trans-racial isn't real because as much as pol will disagree, there aren't massive differences inbetween the brains of each race. Even if there was, it'd be more about how they act, not how their body and brain have a disconnect over certain body parts.

Trans abled, I'm not really sure what that is, is it being normal then saying you are actually a retard or something? Because in that case, you're retarded either way.

Trans-aged doesn't make much sense either but it's probably the most likely out of the three. There might be ways for the brain to develop faster or slower than the body, but probably, the majority of the cases are just plain simple retards.
>>
>>5387076
Ouch kitty's got claws
>>
>>5387041
>Trans-racial
Intensely racist

>Trans-abled
I've never seen any cases of this but it sounds retarded. Why would you want to not be healthy and functional? Definitely would qualify as a mental disability. Unless it means you're disabled and want to be normal? In which case that's a completely appropriate way to react to being crippled so why would there be a tumblrism for it?

>Trans-aged
Literally mental retardation and I'm not even really making a joke. My uncle is 50 and has been convinced that he is 14 years old for the past several decades. He has Down's Syndrome
>>
Am I trans if I'm male but want to be a ftm? Like I like everything about being male, but I just want a pussy?
>>
>>5387076
OP here but its not bait im legit curious. My country just legalised gay marraige. All I am is curious to the feelings of these types of trans in the lgbt community. Personally I can get behind the gays and trannies. But the the rest man idk
>>
>>5387041
I guess it's ok I mean I'm transatlantic (I'm a European born in an American body) so I understand their struggle.
>>
File: 1420457431933.jpg (16 KB, 230x244) Image search: [Google]
1420457431933.jpg
16 KB, 230x244
>tfw trans-wealthy you guise
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 616x416) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 616x416
>>5387041
Irrelevant when they have nothing to do with medicine.
>>
>>5387108
Trans abled people are cutting limbs off. Google it
http://www.nationalpost.com/m/wp/blog.html?b=news.nationalpost.com//news/canada/becoming-disabled-by-choice-not-chance-transabled-people-feel-like-impostors-in-their-fully-working-bodies
>>
>>5387119
Same here. I'd love to keep my male body, or even look manlier but have a nice pussy instead of a dick.
>>
>>5387149
Are we a new type of trans? Are there women who feel the same way, they like everything about being women they just want to have a penis instead of vagina?
>>
>>5387147
I had heard about this some years ago. People whose brains fail to recognize a part of their bodies and so they feel like they have something attached that doesnt belong to them, which can be extremely uncomfortable or even painful. There's a documental about a Man who fulfilled his desire of getting rid of one of his legs.
>>5387163

I think we re just weirdos or maybe fetishists
>>
>>5387041
I've stopped trying to have feelings about stuff like this. I just sit back and watch the story unfold.
>>
>>5387188
Ye I was once watching maury and some guy was on and he was trans but also transabled. They got a weird gimpy guy that walks around on his hands to fight him
>>
>>5387041
>Trans-racial
I myself am curious about the constraints on this, if you can only be another race in your genetics or a completely different race outside your genetics. Say you're african but you want to slavic but you don't have any slavic genetics in you. I don't think any transition is taking place.

>tran-abled
People who have body integrity identity disorder [BIID] suddenly decided to rename themselves to hop on the trans movement for validation as they believe their brain disconnect with specific limbs is the same as brain disconnect with sex. They remove or damage perfectly functional limbs to achieve this and from that I feel sad. I do not think they are trans or transitioning since the transition would be from abled to disabled; a counterproductive exercise.

>trans-aged
Never heard of this before, is this people who think they are younger/older than they are? if so, doesn't heavily rely on nurture and environment to foster faster maturity or immaturity. They are not transitioning either as it's a different change in perspective than actual modification of their brain to make them think differently which would be programming.
>>
>>5387076
Trans-Racial originally was a legit thing. It was to describe children adopted from one country and raised in a radically different one. (Think Korean orphanage kid raised by white people in America). They have no relation to being Korean at this point. So it can come with identity issues, esp when they meet other Koreans who expect them to be culturally Korean, but aren't any different from the average white person they run into. It can be really alienating and confusing.
>>
>>5387119
>>5387149

Why do you two want a pussy?
>>
>>5387041
>Trans-racial
Nobody other than a handful individuals claim such a thing exist

>Trans-abled
Nobody thinks it exists

>Trans-aged
Nobody thinks it exists

You really need to see a therapist, OP.
>>
>>5387335
Idk it just feels right to think about it for me. I'm happy with my dick, but I feel like I would be much happier with a vag. It's something that has been on the back of my head since I was 11-12 years old, as far as I can remember.

tl;dr I'm probably batshit crazy
>>
>>5387350
>be a faggot
>tells me to see a therapist
>>
>>5387163
Girls have strap-ons, so we can actually act out our fantasy
>>
>>5387335
To be able to be properly fucked, to be able to have more than one or two types of orgasms, to name a few.

Like >>5387359 I've wanted one for a long time, but it's the only body part I really want to have changed. I don't hate my dick either, but there's something about having a vagina that would be so much better. I envy ftms.
>>
>>5387362
I'm not a faggot, you are.

You also think trans-abled, trans-racial, and trans-aged exist, despite barely anyone in the world thinking it's a thing.

You need to see somebody to stop being so delusional.
>>
>>5387406
Ye i saw your mom
>>
>>5387406
lots of people know those are mental illnesses. just like trannies. but enough of the AGP hons bitched and moaned enough where now it's accepted.
>>
>>5387406
Not the anon you're replying to but OP never said anything about trans abled/racial/aged being his personal opinion, he just asked what we thought about it. Chill anon.
>>
>>5387041
fake
>>
>>5387456
What we think of something that doesn't exist?
That means he suggested that it exist.

There's a limit to how retarded questions you can ask without appear like a complete retard in need for institutionalization.
>>
>>5387456
This all I did was ask a question and that one asshole flipped his shit and claimed I was mentally ill and needed to see a psyciatrist
>>
>>5387484
But it does exist, how does it not? People are saying they have these conditions. I linked the transabled post and all you have to do is google the transracial and transaged
>>
>>5387041
I identify as superman. everyone else around me needs to acknowledge my ability to fly.
>>
>>5387041
Its the reason why conservishits hate trannies

those 3 things give the LGBT community a bad name
>>
>>5387041
They're all sub-sets of transhumanism, which has been a thing since the 60's at the absolute latest.

>>5387076
Not all body transformations have to have a 'medical reason'. Hell, there are people who sexually transition who don't have dysphoria and no medical need.

> Trans-racial isn't real because as much as pol will disagree

See above. If you're race <x> and don't want to be it, or even if you just want to be a different race, you're trans-racial. It's no big deal really, I'm glad I get to pass as white even though I'm really not. When I have the money to get the treatment I'll get the pigment in my eyes blasted out.

This being said, all body transformations are equally 'legitimate', and trying to distance yourself from them because you're worried about your reputation is as shitty as all the cannabis users that threw everyone else under the bus by saying "it isn't a drug, it's a PLANT"
>>
Transabled - I know of a couple of people who have BIID thanks to my psych background and none of them ever use the term "transabled" - I think it's just a made up word that somebody created to make it seem like transgender people are "going too far" or something, when having BIID or body dysmorphia is more akin to annorexia than being trans.

Transracial - Made up on South Park. It's not a real thing afaik. (and before you bring up Rachel Dolezal, she was just doing it for the money and purposefully deceiving people but never thought she was really black on the inside)

Transaged - never heard of this, either you're talking about ageplay fetishists or people who have regressed due to mental illness/brain trauma, but 'transaged' isn't a term.
>>
File: 1428082293681.gif (886 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
1428082293681.gif
886 KB, 500x380
>be born trans-autistic
>shitpost constantly on Yugoslavian image board
>check your privilege
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.