[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here is living on the edge of being forced out of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 28
Who else here is living on the edge of being forced out of the closet by circumstances / growing tits / etc.?

>lying in bed, using laptop
>not out to parents yet
>used to be overweight but now skeletor
>beginning to fail boymode
>sister 5 years my junior comes into my room, mom standing outside doing housework stuff
>"OH MY GOD ANON HAS BOOBS"
>realise the way I'm lying down makes my slightly-above-A cups really obvious, panic and cover with duvet
>"d-don't be ridiculous anonette! they're just moobs, you know I'm fat!"
>"why've you got your hair up like a fag? are you trying to be a woman? mom, anon's a tranny!"
>"w-what the fuck, what would give you that idea?!"
>mom laughs, says "don't be silly, anonette, anon wouldn't look like a woman in a million years"
>tfw
I'm glad I didn't get outed but also I feel sad now
>>
File: You-Aint-Seen-Me-Right.jpg (23 KB, 600x458) Image search: [Google]
You-Aint-Seen-Me-Right.jpg
23 KB, 600x458
>>5386548
>MtF, only out to a few people
>manly as hell job that I hate
>1 year HRT
>B-cup titties
>only people I'm out to have mentioned them, "OMG Anon you've got tits now"
>everyone else too polite
>"lol are you growing your nails or something, Anon?"
>HOW IN HELL DO YOU NOT KNOW
>>
>failing boymode
>still not out to parents
anon what are you doing
>>
>>5386580
I know my parents well enough to know it's a bad idea. Need to move out first but I have to earn £££ to do that.
>>
>>5386588
I like you, fellow britanon.
I hope it works out for you
>>
>>5386548
sounds like a bitch
>>
i'm up for only being outed by circumstances. when i fail boymode, then i'm comfortable with them knowing, because it affirms progress for me. most of my family will be supportive as fuck and take me out shopping for boyshorts and crop tops.
>>
>>5386548

I feel like I am visibly trans even in boymode.

When I have posted my pictures here in boymode people have said it was obvious.

Pretty sure everyone at my work knows but just doesn't say anything.
>>
>>5387159
Post pic
>>
>>5387525
Why did you type (You) after you linked >5387159's post?
>>
>>5387544
>those bookmarks
forwhatpvrpose
>>
>>5387598

Not really sure to be honest. I don't even use them. I end up typing everything in anyway.

I make them to remind me that I was doing something.
>>
>>5387534
I dunno what these deleted stuff is
I just wanted them to post pic
>>
>>5386548
FTM here, I've been on T for a year. I was the exact opposite, my plan was to wait until Dad said something to come out, but he hasn't. I don't know if he's just that oblivious or if he just doesn't care or what.
>>
>>5386548
>hair up like a fag
pls explain
>>
>being on mones
>not out
>not fulltime
trenders pls
>>
>>5390843
Lily, not everyone has supportive parents, depending on the situation it can be a lot harder to come out to family and go full time.
>>
>>5390843
>being full time before you pass reasonably
>>
>>5390843
lol keep raging
>>
>mom laughs, says "don't be silly, anonette, anon wouldn't look like a woman in a million years"
SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E
>>
>>5390843
You seem like a massive try hard.
>>
"You aren't going to suicide, are you?" were the first words out of mom's mouth when I came out as a transwoman to her.

Years before when I came out bisexual to her, she just said "I am too.".
>>
>>5386588
>tfw live on your own
>tfw too scared to come out anyway
i am ultimate pussy
>>
>>5386588
You do realise what theyre doing is violating hate speech laws right

we aren't murrikkka where this kind of barbarism is actively encouraged. I'd suggest you go to the police
>>
>>5391581
Do it. It feels nice
>>
>>5391839
Sorry I don't live in a dystopic shite-hole. And I least I don't have to worry about getting raped or shot.
>>
>>5386588
Do you plan to never see your family ever again after you move out?
>>
>>5390843
Why would anyone go fulltime before they pass?

>be a laughing stock
>get possibly assaulted
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 300x168
>>5386548
>anon wouldn't look like a woman in a million years
same heh heh

luckily i am never coming out and i check twice before doing anything that can be seen as faggy
crisis: averted
>>
>>5392327
Thanks, anon. Your provocative statement made me look up the facts, and I confirmed that you were, in fact, talking crap. Now I have better and more precise knowledge about this important issue, thanks to you. You're an educational influence.
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 417x515) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 417x515
>tfw fulltime stealth
>tfw haven't seen or spoken to Dad in four years
>tfw he's coming to visit on Christmas
WHAT AM I DOING
>>
I don't have many friends that I managed to stay in touch with.
One of the only ones I've managed to meet up with IRL over the last year is /pol/... well actually kinda even stormfront-tier skinhead who stopped listening to Gorgoroth when he found out Gaahl was gay.
So how how do I break it to him that I'm becoming a qt wholesome white girl?
I feel like I'd rather just stop talking to him and let us drift, than have to bear through his reaction.
>>
File: 1450129350493.jpg (51 KB, 278x308) Image search: [Google]
1450129350493.jpg
51 KB, 278x308
I have the opposite problem.

>Pass great as a girl
>Go down to visit parents
>They have friends over
>"Oh, this is our daughter, anon"
>"Hey th--"
>"Did you know she used to be a boy? You'd never guess!"
>"Thanks Mum"

They're proud of me and all, but I think they mostly do this for shock value. I had to move because I had no hope of being stealth with my loud-mouth family.
>>
>>5393340
That's obnoxious as fuck, sorry bruh.
>>
File: 1448610883572.jpg (43 KB, 211x204) Image search: [Google]
1448610883572.jpg
43 KB, 211x204
>>5393529
They insist it's flattering then proceed to tell me off for trying to just be a girl. That not inserting "I'm trans" into every conversation means I'm ashamed of it.

Which I am, obviously, but only the healthy amount. The worst was at a restaurant one time.

>"Hey anon, tell Greg from work that you used to be a guy"
>Greg: "That's fucked up anon, you'd better not trick any blokes into being gay. Here I was thinking about what I'd do to you"

He got in trouble for the second comment, but not the first. The worst part was that he obviously thought his affection was the highest honour.
>>
File: image.jpg (220 KB, 1024x652) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
220 KB, 1024x652
>>5391868
>UK
>not a dystopian nightmare
>>
>>5393822
this cannot be real.
>>
File: 1431597662380.png (219 KB, 676x402) Image search: [Google]
1431597662380.png
219 KB, 676x402
>>5393840
It's for your own protection
>http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-lancashire-26574789
>>
>>5393340
So this is what its like to have passable genetics huh. I think families are only ever accepting if you look girly and a little bitch of boy then they understand why you'd want to be a girl and they don't care
>>
>>5393883
Not quite correct. I was feminine, but I acted like a macho guy. I definitely wouldn't say I looked like a twink or anything, I just had soft skin, girly hips and hair.

I still had a strong jaw and reasonably big brow. Just not so much I don't pass, and HRT softened my face a lot.

My parents were extremely shocked, and though my dad assumed I was gay that was because I didn't like football.
>>
File: 1450088295830.png (194 KB, 704x400) Image search: [Google]
1450088295830.png
194 KB, 704x400
>>5390843
Well you se-
>namefag

Nevermind.
>>
>>5393707
I would like to see you if you don't mind
>>
>>5394079
Sorry anon, there are people who browse here who don't know that I'm trans, and I would like to have it remain that way.
>>
File: hand_grenade_keyboard.jpg (47 KB, 625x405) Image search: [Google]
hand_grenade_keyboard.jpg
47 KB, 625x405
>>5393103
>Outside my immediate family, only one aunt knows on my dad's side.
>lots of the older people on that side are Wisconsin Synod Lutherans.
>I provided 100s of images for a family history book she has been working on for that side of the family.
>I asked for my photo credits to be my chosen name.
>book has already come back from the publisher and is being readied to be shipped to all family members.
>There are 100s of photo credits for me in it.
>They can't help but see that one unknown name in it.
>If they look they will find it in place of where my birth name would have been in the family tree.
>This may be the most interesting xmass in family history. lol
>Let the shit hit the fan!!!!
I may be the permanent black sheep after this is all done. lol I was already the family black sheep for showing up to church one Sunday with a lady nearly three times my age, hey, she was Lutheran too. Also running away from home at 15, really running away from town, and other things one just should not do.
>>
>>5394103
Could you send it on skype?
>>
>>5394420
If you post yours, sure.
>>
OP here

>usually have really good relationship with mother
>since I came home for xmas she keeps voicing her displeasure at me wearing my hair in a ponytail and how it makes me lool feminine and how that's bad
> I've never heard her this passive aggressive or intolerant of my or anyone else's appearance before
>scared I'll lose the one positive family relationship I have and somebody who is a big part of my life
being lgbt sucks
>also when I got out the bath tonight my sister literally said "jesus anon, you literally have tits, are you taking hormones to become a woman or something?"
> SHE ALWAYS MAKES DISPARAGING AND HOMOPHOBIC ETC. COMMENTS AT ME SO I CANT TELL WHETHER SHE KNOWS OR IS JUST BEING SNARKY
am I even in the closet anymore?

Guess the fact I was wearing a pink choker and a pink tshirt as well as the ponytail when my dad picked me up from uni didn't help

apologies for any typos and shit, parents live out in the countryside so no internet, only mobile.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2010-05-09-14h32m33s116.png (202 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2010-05-09-14h32m33s116.png
202 KB, 704x396
>>5400026
>I was wearing a pink choker
For what purpose?
>>
>>5387917
My parents confronted me in my first year of T because they couldn't figure it out if I was taking steroids or heroin. Each one thought the other.
>>
>>5400026
>tits
>pink t-shirt
>in the closet
Pick any 2
>>
>>5400101
More like pick one
>>
>>5386548
>11 months hrt
>visible a cups
>mom knows and grinds me hard daily about it trying to get me to quit transition
>no friends
>dad doesn't know
>he is totally oblivious because he's 77 and has dementia
>starting to get called mam in public
>ready to look for work but have no idea how to apply looking like some man girl freak
>no electrolysis yet so I can't go full time till I get money for my beard to be zapped off
just kill me
>>
>>5400144
>dad is 77
How old are you?
>>
>>5400188
>>
>>5400215
People having kids over 50 is really weird to me.
>>
>>5400072
maybe OP just wanted to look fabulous?
>>
File: 1449764724802.gif (124 KB, 590x333) Image search: [Google]
1449764724802.gif
124 KB, 590x333
>>5400468
You surely meant ridiculous
0 decency
>>
>>5400072
>>5400101

sweet fucking lord I've only just gotten a stabled internet connection just now after waking up at 7 AM, I can't do fucking anything here, who would choose to live in the countryside?!?! not even phone signal most of the time... been trying to reply

idk normally I dress like such a fag accessories like that don't look incongruous on me
I was planning to macho up for seeing my parents but I guess it just doesn't come naturally to me at least anymore... didn't register that there was anything wrong with wearing that stuff until my dad mentioned it to me

after the shit I've put up with in one day since I got back it's reminding me why I repressed through high school, and don't want to come out to them, all over again, jesus
>>
Not necessarily being forced out by circumstances per se, but kind of feeling like I'm going insane at the thought of not coming out/being forced out.

>Be 21
>skinny as fuck, medium height, good build to turn into girlmode with
>Realized I was trans earlier last spring after some shit went down and my body went an-hero
>Tried to repress it, knew the implications if I came forward with it
>Decide to not transition and instead go into a hyper-masculine career I've always been interested in
>Enroll in trade school, almost all guys, most not well-educated
>Get through program, near the end now (grad is next month), not thinking about trans stuff
>old friend comes out as trans about a week ago
>See the post, read the comments, begin thinking about transition again
>realize I can't keep repressing it, and it's not going to go away
>can't tell anyone at school or work, only a handful of people know
>Everyone else makes gay jokes and sex jokes all the time, can't really tell them my own thoughts without being ostracized
>They frequently refer to me as a "motherly" or "girly" figure without me even coming out to them
>They don't realize the irony
>Just want to be exactly the things they say, but can't admit that
>Shaved my face a week ago, they told me I looked better with stubble and without it I look like a pedophile
>Start shaving my body in secret (again)
>Can't ever achieve public girlmode
>This has been stuck on my mind for a week now, couldn't sleep at all the other night and ended up crying on the sofa because I'm a bitch

Life is suffering.
>>
>>5401283
holy shit ikr
where do you live? i'm in vermont

>>5401450
take blockers ffs
>>
>>5401557
Suffolk UK
aka the largest county in the british isles without a single city OR motorway, tells you all you need to know
>>
>>5392346
You may never pass. What you'll do then? Suicide?
>>
>>5401572
you're 50% more densely populated than I am
at least I have the interstate and some trains
>>
>>5401583
you say that like there is any alternative
>>
>>5401557
>take blockers ffs
just gonna add blockers for a prolonged time, 2 to 3 months i think, causes depression and at around a year osteoporosis. don't take blockers without E for too long.
>>
>>5391681
>report your own family to the police for hate speech
Jump off a fucking cliff
>>
>>5401788
>you have to take shit from your family no matter what because they are related to you
>it doesn't matter that they would have dumped your ass in the street if it wasn't illegal to do so
>>
>>5401572
Where in suffolk?
>>
>>5392943
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/7400372/True-scale-of-violent-crime-rise-revealed.html
>>
>>5400072
>"It's embarrassing as a human being."
>uses vlc
>to watch One Piece

Pot and kettle, etc.
>>
>>5403145
Actually I got it from googling "Nico Robin embarrased" iirc, I use KCP.
>>
File: jF04SrK.jpg (139 KB, 1058x705) Image search: [Google]
jF04SrK.jpg
139 KB, 1058x705
>>5386548
>incredibly paranoid about boobs
>already have gyno
>gain 60lbs in an attempt to hide boobs
>boobs are now Bs maybe Cs
>cant wear most of my shirts
>have to keep hair over them to hide
>wear only black shirts and gay as fuck t-shirts with logos on the chest
>keep getting mamed in public
>decide to avoid shaving all the time
>try to sit in neckbeard mode so nobody notices
>smoke weed and pretend i have long hair because im a hippie etc
>live in horror because I smell like a girl
>starting to lose weight and fat redistribution is ruining my be a fat ass plan
>crying all the time and extremely difficult to hide
>incredibly hard to hide my emotional responses
>parents keep commenting on stuff like "you stand like a faggot" etc
>spray febreeze in my room all the time in fear of accumulating girl scents
>try to be messy as possible to keep up guy appearances
>literally sitting around in intense ocd horror from wanting to clean but I need the cover
>have to manually force voice deeper and talk slowly so I dont sound too girl or gay
>hide pills in cabinet
>get pills from another town 50 minutes away
>missed 6 month endo appt cause couldnt get a ride
>got a boyfriend
>talk to him in bro mode through out the day
>at night or when nobody is around talk to him in my girly voice and tones and stuff
>living two lives is literally driving me insane
>just a little longer though and Ill pretend I died and never see my family again
>>
>>5404560

You're absolutely fucking crazy.

60 lbs?

Girl scents.... Not shaving....

What are you doing.
>>
>>5404560
>smell like a girl
Huh?
>>
>>5405090
can confirm that's definitely a thing, after only a couple of months on HRT I smell completely different, even when I sweat bucketloads from exercising I smell nothing like how I used to. less sharp, not sweet but less bitter if that makes sense
>>
>>5405124

No one is going to think you smell like a girl.

That's fucking weird.

If you shower everyday no one should smell anything but deodorant or perfume.
>>
>>5404560
>>have to manually force voice deeper and talk slowly so I dont sound too girl or gay
I know this feel well
>>
>>5405147
You are either stupid or have a poor sense of smell. Men and women have completely different scents.
>>
>>5405160

Dude. I'm not saying men and women don't smell different. I understand that they do.

My point is that it's weird that anyone would walk in to another person's space and think "It smells like a girl in here" and not be talking about perfume/deodorant/etc...

No one is going around figuring us trannies out by smell alone.

Calling me dumb doesn't make your argument sound.
>>
>>5405155
this is a feel i don't share with you two. i know my family will be accepting when i do come out, but i'm not ready to yet. letting my vocal intonation slip every now and again is my way of dropping breadcrumbs for them to pick up on. and i'm sure my mom is.
>>
>>5405179
They probably got it from some anime. "It's totally happening to me!".

Actually so many of the "stories" here are so animesque that I wonder how much of those people are just delusional.
>>
>>5405179
That makes more sense.

It's possible to identify if someone smells like a men or women, but that requires... closer interactions.
>>
>>5405179
>>5405276
Idk. I agree with them. Imo, girl smell is pretty noticeable and I'm not talking about perfume, lotions, clean clothes, or hair products. Some of my classes are almost entirely women, and it really stands out then.
>>
>>5405297

Are you sure you aren't thinking about the lack of smell?

I think generally men are given the leeway to smell at least a little.

Where women generally will be ostracized if they smell.

When I'm around a lot of men yes usually I can smell them but usually just because they smell not because they're men. Do you know what I'm saying?
>>
>>5405402
No, women do have a different smell, which is noticeable when you get close to them. Of course, there are women who don't take showers properly who will smell putrid, but they are the exception.
>>
>>5405411

K
>>
>>5404560

If you already went C Cup mode, why not embrace it? Get your faggot ass out there.
>>
>>5405402
>are you sure you aren't thinking about the lack of smell?
>women will be ostracized if they smell

The smell I'm talking about isn't a hygienic issue. Have you really never noticed it?

http://health.howstuffworks.com/wellness/men/sweating-odor/men-smell-different-from-women.htm

Also, are you on estrogen yet? That can increase your sense of smell, and make it even more noticeable.

http://thepregnantscientist.com/2013/09/14/the-nose-knows/
>>
>>5405468
you just reminded me that my mum has a really, really keen sense of smell. do you think she'll be able to smell the womanliness wafting off me when i start hormones?
>>
File: 1447994047488.jpg (10 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1447994047488.jpg
10 KB, 320x240
>>5405425
>>
>>5405468

HRT for almost 5 years.

I've said several times that I do understand that men and women smell different from each other.

What I'm saying is I hardly think that anyone is going to go around sniffing the air and pinpointing that a woman was around.

Humans smell mild when they are clean. That's a fact. You'll smell personal choices before you actually smell them.

The curry that's on their clothing from lunch, the cigarette they puffed on their break, the perfume and the coconut conditioner they use.

I've worked with women, been best friends with women and lived with women my entire life.

You are arguing this point as though it's some huge difference that is instantly recognizable as women smell and I don't think that's the case.
>>
File: 1408311800908.png (145 KB, 394x198) Image search: [Google]
1408311800908.png
145 KB, 394x198
>in therapy for anxiety
>she wants me to pay attention and figure out what my triggers are
>track my most common and most distressing thoughts
>been having a very distressing gender crisis for months
>I'm probably going to have to tell her
>hands shaking, heart pounding, panic response
>"yeah, this is probably the kind of thing she wants to know about"
I hoped denial would work but I guess I didn't deny hard enough. 2016 will be the year shit hits the fan.
>>
>>5405468
Except you're not a real woman.
>>
>>5405501
I've always noticed it, and it's not something that I have to be really close to smell, or have to actively try to smell. It's just an instant subconscious thing. Obviously, other things will cover it up, like cooking smells and lotions, but I'm talking about the base scent.
>>
>>5405549
No shit. The article was talking about how estrogen levels influence it. We do have estrogen levels in the normal women's range.
>>
>>5405549
>>
>>5405510
You can do it, anon.

Just for curiosity, did you really think denial would work forever ? (I mean, if you're here you've read the stories...)
>>
File: 0861dbf2157ab7b6.jpg (17 KB, 499x276) Image search: [Google]
0861dbf2157ab7b6.jpg
17 KB, 499x276
>>5405593
Not that anon, but I thought it would work until my early 30s (I was/am planning to off myself by then). It didn't. Around my third month of therapy my therapist somehow figured out the source of my anxiety and some other problems as well.
>>
>>5405593
I didn't really think it would work but I hoped it would. Or maybe I was/am in self-aware denial. Where I'm convinced I've convinced myself I'm trans when actually I'm not. And that it'd resolve itself.

>>5405610
Mine is trying to find the source of anxiety too. If it is gender stuff, I don't want to admit it, and if it's not gender stuff then I have no fucking clue what my problem is.
>>
>>5393855
Eh, I'll take it over school shootings senpai.
>>
>>5405636
>If it is gender stuff, I don't want to admit it, and if it's not gender stuff then I have no fucking clue what my problem is.
spoilers: it's gender stuff
>>
File: 1419351167432.png (133 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1419351167432.png
133 KB, 500x282
>>5405680
You're probably right. And I hate when you guys are right.
>>
>>5405075
Well my parents are incredibly against lgbt anything. They group beta males or any guy that acts feminine in any way into the "faggots" group. You could face fuck angelina jolie but also enjoy baking cookies and youre still a faggot in their eyes. So I'm really stressed to look male do male things and stuff. I cant do a lot of male activities now because my boobs shake and I smell and stuff. Once they find out its going to be a screaming match and probably a fistfight between me and my dad.

I hate to be gross but you dont seem to understand. Everything on E is different. Any possible smell or thing that comes out of your body smells intensely like a flowery musk. Just me being in my room or on my bed makes it smell. You fart or pee or whatever it smells intensely like a woman. I smell exactly like every girl ive been with. Nothing is more fucking awkward and nerve wracking than using the bathroom and your family member goes in directly after you. You know when a woman has used the bathroom vs a guy. Dont fucking pretend like you dont.
>>
File: sweating fuhrer.jpg (27 KB, 425x283) Image search: [Google]
sweating fuhrer.jpg
27 KB, 425x283
>Coworkers comment on me looking like I lost weight
>Mom found my spiro but I played it off as an acne medication from my derm
>Friends telling me I sound alot different
>Chest getting hard to hide
>Dad actually cracks jokes about me being trans
>>
File: 1447988345216.gif (489 KB, 497x373) Image search: [Google]
1447988345216.gif
489 KB, 497x373
>coworkers at the factory make a comment about how I must get 'all the chicks' anon is a 'pretty boy' (meanwhile I'm interested in guys)
>make Deliverance quotes about my 'purdy mouth'
>I actually wear a binder to work now even though I'm mtf

Leaving soon (hopefully)
>>
>>5390843

You've got it all backwards. Trenders go girlmode before they pass.
>>
>>5407961

Why does everyone miss what I'm saying. It's crazy.

NO ONE IS GOING TO SMELL YOU AND THINK YOU'RE TRANS.

Like I said in other comments, I've been on hormones for like 5 years. I have zero balls. I live with women. I don't know what you're talking about.

Men and women smell different for sure but you don't smell people unless you're up close or they don't bathe.

No one is going to go the bathroom after you and think this faggot must be a super faggot cause I smell pussy.

I think you're doing yourself a disservice by tripping on this little shit.

I still live as a boy and no one has said anything to me aside from compliments on my skin, hair and weight.
>>
File: knowing look.jpg (9 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
knowing look.jpg
9 KB, 320x240
I've been girlmode for years now, and on hormones over 7 years, but this happened to me:

>7 or 8 months into hormones
>nobody knows I'm trans
>go to a house party
>in my best boymode
>a bunch of my friends are going to be there, who I have not seen since before starting hormones
>people I've known for years
>walk in the door
>"WHOAAAA anon you look way different!!!" from all directions
>"holy shit your hair, I've only ever seen you with a shaved head!"
>wonder if anyone connected the dots
>a couple nurse friends at the party were looking at me with a knowing look when they commented on my appearance
>all sorts of comments on my appearance
>later that night
>start a conversation with some guy I had never met before
>he tells me he thought I was a girl that whole party, until I started talking to him
>tell him not to worry about it
>smile uncontrollably
>feel happy as fuck
>oh shit I probably have to come out soon
>realize that the hormones are going to force my hand
>come out to my friends a little while later
>100% positive reception
>comments on how that makes a lot of sense from what they saw at the party

It was much more interesting telling my mom -_-

At least I had moved out before starting hormones.
>>
>>5408165
Curious, why did you wait so long before coming out? Like I kinda understand the not presenting as female straight away, I will probably wait 6 or 7 months before I start doing that, but why not at least tell people so they have more time to get accustomed to it?
>>
>>5408177

Because it's embarrassing. I didn't even want to tell a therapist who deals with this stuff, let alone my friends/family. I feel it was much better for me to come out after all the changes, because by that time people started seeing me as much more feminine - meaning when I told them, they were like "oh that makes a lot of sense" instead of "lol but you're a guy" and then (falsely) assume that I'm going to wind up as a hon.

It was too embarrassing of a thing for me to come out with. I still waited longer than 8 months to go fulltime girlmode. My whole transition was a slow process, forced forward by my physical changes making me - I didn't want to be seen as a tranny for as long as possible, even though I am one.

I'd strongly advise waiting until your best boymode consistently fails, before going girlmode fulltime. Save yourself awkwardness/embarrassment.
>>
>>5408151
>No one is going to go the bathroom after you and think this faggot must be a super faggot cause I smell pussy
I would. I would be confused as fuck. I've spent weeks out in the woods with my dad and played sports with him all the time. He knows what I smell like. I won't even let people touch my clothes because they might smell them to see if they are dirty or not. I haven't had a girlfriend or a girl over for over 5 years and nobody ever comes over thats female. It would be fucking unexplainable to logically explain why anywhere would smell like a girl. The only protection i have is that I used to bring girls home and fuck them just so I'd have that alibi in the future. I think you greatly underestimate how neurotic I am. If I get caught I'd be fucking banished forever told Im no longer their child and that I was a filthy disgusting faggot and I deserve to get aids and rot in hell etc and all my shit probably broken and thrown into the lawn and if I was lucky theyd give me a car if only to further the distance and end the relationship between us so I have no reason to come back for any of my things or whatever. Fuck they'd probably even sell the house and move without telling me. I wouldnt put it past them to maybe even shoot me. Its not 'little shit' to them. To them its a mortal fucking sin. Hell when I was a kid and I got hurt or something and id start crying, they'd hit me and tell me to stop being a pathetic little baby.

>I still live as a boy and no one has said anything to me aside from compliments on my skin, hair and weight.
They are probably just being nice because they are pc and decent human beings and your friend and not catholic neonazis.
>>
>>5408233

That's really sad SENPAI. Just relax. Hide your tits and pills and you'll be fine.
>>
>>5408165
I liked that story, thanks.

>>5408075
Let's hear em anon.
>>
>>5405725
if you're wondering whether it's gender stuff or not, consider that cis people generally don't spend a great deal of time torn over whether it's gender stuff or not
>>
>>5408165
that made me feel warm and fuzzy as fuck.
Thanks anon :3
>>
File: IvHrkO4.jpg (155 KB, 768x960) Image search: [Google]
IvHrkO4.jpg
155 KB, 768x960
ended up hanging out with a friend of some friends that I had only met once before (he got kicked out of home so I offered to stay with him until mine/his mates got back from work. we end up smoking up with a couple others)
>whole time he kept on asking if I was having fun/ok
>kept on holding doors open for me and offered to share his food he stole from the shops with me.
>Also gave me his hoodie because he though I was getting cold (I was desu). another said he was cold and he told them that I needed it more. when I took off my coat I was wearing a pink t-shirt, other kid said pink was a girl's colour. kid that offered the hoodie said that it suited me.
>told me jokingly that I was a natural (referring to giving bj's) when he offered me his e-cig (several times, only offered to me).
>He commented that I sit and smoked like a girl, but was pretty quick to tell me that it wasn't a bad thing
>commented on my rings and said that jewellery suited me
>placed his hand on my leg by "accident" a couple times
>put his hand on my butt for a few seconds while we were walking, but jokingly pretended it wasn't him when I noticed and the others were like "dude, what?" when they saw
>asked to see my hair because I had been wearing a russian trapper hat the whole time. when I took it off, the others said I looked like a girl, he said nothing about that but said I had nice hair and asked to feel it, I said sure to he ran his fingers through it for like 20 seconds
>when my friend got back, he asked if I was going to be ok walking back by myself and even offered to walk me back, but I declined because it's a 45 min walk.
I don't know if he fancied me, knew somehow or was just being nice. But it's the first time that I've felt like I was looked after like a girl which made me feel great even though I don't/hardly find boys attractive.
>>
File: 129518227175.jpg (46 KB, 500x359) Image search: [Google]
129518227175.jpg
46 KB, 500x359
Some friends know and don't mind (as far as i know), and some don't.
I've mentioned to my dad in a text message, like "by the way, i'm bisexual too" when ranting about a lot of other stuff about me, he just has to accept. That didn't seem hard, he didn't seem to mind, just said: "Whatever you do with your life that makes you happy, makes me happy as well. but remember: [insert bible ref here]"

With my mom, it went kinda like this:
It's still out there. I was visiting my mom from an other city, and being the crazy tweaker I am, one saturday morning (after some awesome clubbin') I did mention that i went to DTM one night, a gay nightclub by my hoods.
She had the most horrified look ever on her face, and said:
>Do you know what that bar's initials mean?
>"Don't. Tell. Mom."
>So.. Yeah.

So -- Parents and a handful of friends:
>Check.

The more small-minded, (maybe even violent), but still important friends and buddies:
>nope.avi

I gotta start my life again next month. I'm the psychotic, doped up femboi that's been posting here once in a while.
When the time feels right, I WILL change everything in my life for the better! (kinda forced tho, because treatment)
Ima show the fucking world what I am, who I am, and what I stand for!
Got the courage, but too much sad in the way :c

>(lolbtwguys, awesome song from an awesome album: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXYprgy5MPs )
>>
File: Charlotte-Heh.gif (304 KB, 261x282) Image search: [Google]
Charlotte-Heh.gif
304 KB, 261x282
>>5408075
>>Friends telling me I sound alot different

you could hide boobs
you could lie to mom
you could have lost weight

but
>Friends telling me I sound alot different
>mfw

i would freak the fuck out
>>
>>5409071
>for like 20 seconds

be honest
how old was he
>>
>>5409097
18, why? I have a feeling he would have done it for longer if there wasn't two of his mates there looking at him. maybe he was just high though and it felt good, idk.
>>
File: 1434256391956.gif (978 KB, 154x154) Image search: [Google]
1434256391956.gif
978 KB, 154x154
>>5409106
> it felt good

thats cool
>>
File: tumblr_nqq47lO3ZC1s3qr5xo1_400.png (290 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqq47lO3ZC1s3qr5xo1_400.png
290 KB, 400x400
>>5409135
what? if you're>>5409097
you're REALLY confusing me.
and even if you're not... You're still confusing me.
I can't tell if you're being condensing as fuck or what.
>>
>>5409151
kill yourself
>>
>>5408601
Makes sense. Denial would be a lot easier if there were nothing to deny.

God. Well, I've got like 3 weeks to plan how to confront this before I go to therapy again. New year, new me, right? Hur hur hur.
>>
>>5409071
He obviously is hardcore flirting with you.
>>
OP here, fuck this place, my dad wants me to work with him after I leave uni but there's no way I'm coming back to this wasteland, couldn't pull a full-sized trailer out from under a fishing boat so apparently that deserves him screaming in my face for half an hour about how pathetic I am and what a poof I am, jfc
Mum keeps going on about how awful my hair is too and how upset I'm making her when I'm almost frigging 21, and already an adult
I need a goddamn job
>>
>>5410630
You are not an adult, you think you are but you aren't. You aren't a child, but I'm 25 and still don't feel like much of an adult. You deserve to make your own decisions but do not confuse yourself.
>>
>>5410630
dude move
>>
>>5386548
meee. I have to wear a sweathsirt year-round in all weather cause boobs. if there is literally any situation ever where my shirt has to come off, i'll be outed
>>
>>5415324
need £££
need job to get £££
working on it, but it takes time
>>
>>5416118
OP here and yeah this is kind of my fear now, the layout of my house means that my sister and parents can see me from their rooms when I get out the bath and one of these days, they're gonna seriously notice and it's fucking terrifying
>>
>>5417026
this is why i've kept a few thousand ever since i figured out i was lgbt at 14
>>
>>5417030
How have you been on HRT for at least 3 months and they have no idea at all??
>>
>>5417510
not your reply but i was on hrt for 5 months before i told my mother
>>
>>5417510
because it's not immediately noticable? idk what delusions you have about HRT but it doesn't magically make you look like a girl overnight

>>5417417
yeah, should have done this, desu
>>
>>5409172
what? I honestly don't know what you're trying to say?
>>
you're a boy dumbass. stop wearing bras and cut them off with a knife from your kitchen
>>
>>5386548
Let's get dating and you can girl mode all you want.
>>
>>5386548
Fuck them.
>>
>tfw shaved legs for the first time.

I have some shit to explain when my parents get home later. What do I tell them? "It makes me more aerodynamic" doesn't seem like a very good reason.
>>
>>5429358
You just have to be able to commit to the joke hard enough and it'll work.
>>
>>5386588
You know what's a bad idea? Transitioning in front of your parents while not even being out.
>>
>>5429403
I'm not expecting a laugh but perhaps my bad sense of humor will distract them from my legs.
>>
>>5429358
When I first did it and my friends were questioning why I did it, I just told them I did it out of curiosity on how it'd feel like, and I said straight out it actually feels surprisingly comfy. They agreed it'd probably feel nice to be smooth.
>>
>>5429358
Don't mention it to them unless they ask. But this anon >>5429431 might have it best
>>
>>5429358
Don't bring it up, but if it comes up, just say you didn't want hairy legs. Who cares?
>>
>>5408105
>I actually wear a binder to work now even though I'm mtf
Not sure how true this is but I've heard that can fuck up your breast development... just food for thought
>>
>>5393340
Don't put up with that. You need to lay down the law and tell them to cut it the fuck out. You'll probably have to get a bit nasty before they realize how serious you are, but that's how things are sometimes.
>>
>>5416118
Why not just get a binder? Why don't have these people here just get binders if they're on the verge of being outed for their tits.
>>
OP again
my sister is fucking around in my bedroom again as usual and I can't get her out but she's sitting facing my bookcase and my HRT is currently laying on top of the books on one shelf
fucking hell what do I say if she spots them? acne medication? she'll take whatever chance she gets to fuck me over so if she doesn't buy it she'll almost certainly tell my parents I'm "taking drugs" or something
>>
>>5431488
binders damage HRT boobs
>>
File: 1444338210424.gif (2 MB, 350x438) Image search: [Google]
1444338210424.gif
2 MB, 350x438
>tfw family starts looking at you differently
THEY KNOW
>>
How do you people just leave your family?

I'm not so unlucky and ungrateful that I can just cut off all contact with my family,
>>
>>5433337
I decided that 30 years of waiting for them to change and maybe be together was long enough and it was unfair to me to suffer because of their bigotry and I needed to move on and be happy.
>>
>>5433223
What if I only wear mine to work 6 hours a day because I don't want coworkers to know?
>>
>tfw you go from feeling like a gross greasy neckbeard to feeling like a qt girl
>tfw parents keep asking why I'm sitting/walking etc. like a girl now and I haven't even been trying to do anything differently
fuck man, I'm not ready to come out yet, I've only been on skittles for four months...
>>
>>5433514
why not come out?
>>
>>5434049
not that anon but probably because coming out someplace whilst you still just look like a man with a full (enough) pair of breasts is a fucking godawful experience to put oneself through
>>
>>5434049
>because I don't want coworkers to know
>>
I've been on HRT for a bit over a year and still not outed by my mom. She just complains about my longish hair. Guess forever a hon.
>>
>>5386548
>>5433301

My parents seem to be noticing things. I think it's too early to say if I'll ever pass without FFS, though.

>On Monday, I woke up at 1 because I went to bed a little before 3 because I was up translating something to help me come out and my cousins who came to visit were being noisy as shit from 9-11
>I went downstairs to eat lunch
>My face and stumbling around the house clearly say I just woke up
>Mom says, "Damn it, you let your face swell up from sleeping too much."
>My cousins looked at me weirdly the entire time they were here, which was pretty much two days and a half (the boys are 14 and ~9, the girl is 10)
>The girl looks at me like she's concerned or regretful
>I didn't look too closely at the youngest boy, but I felt he was making fun of me with this particular pose he did
>The eldest boy looks like he has something to say that's bothering him
>Pretty sure my mother has been observing the way I walk over the days prior to that
>>
My grandfather didn't like my hair being down to my butt. He noticed me getting thinner and my face changing. My voice changed too. I told him I was practicing higher parts in choir. I sang bass 2 in choir. I had plenty of baggy clothes. He complained a lot that I was looking like a girl, and not how a man should. We're chinese.
>>
>>5400281
maybe mom is younger.
>>
>>5401450
>(grad is next month)
Get on AAs and hormones now. nobody will know until past graduation.
>>
>>5408075
Next time, reply "It's no joke. I am."
>>
File: Hide.jpg (17 KB, 294x236) Image search: [Google]
Hide.jpg
17 KB, 294x236
>>5439724
Not before jaw/nose surgery or else it would be cringey and awkward and everything and I'd feel terrible
>>
>>5409071
>But it's the first time that I've felt like I was looked after like a girl which made me feel great even though I don't/hardly find boys attractive.
That feeling is so nice. The first to do it for me was actually a girl with a very masculine personality. As we were leaving the dressing room, she put her hand behind the small of my back to lead me. My heart was racing when she did that.

>>5433881
>>tfw parents keep asking why I'm sitting/walking etc. like a girl now and I haven't even been trying to do anything differently
lol I started doing that as soon as I crossdressed one day. I relaxed, was myself, and the girl came out. After that I didn't do them again. People noticed.
>>
>>5386548
How do you manage to see a therapist who specializes in this stuff, then get a doc to sign off on hormones, and all without parents finding out?
>>
Keeping yourself in the closet is giving validity of homo/transphobia. By staying in the closet you are admitting that there is something to be ashamed of. Yall need to be such quit being such self hating faggots
>>
>>5443094
Also the longer time you spend hiding your identity the harder it could be when you finally come out, for one you spend a long time lying to your family isn't good, and you are also setting them up to be disappointed/upset since that is obviously what you expect them to be since you hide
>>
>>5386569

because obviously having tits on display and have long nails are biological symptoms of femalality, right. How's that AGP going, dude?
>>
>>5431445
>being this much of an edgy faggot.
Your parents have the right to say or do anything they want, just as you have the right to say or do anything you want (when you're living outside their house).
You seem to forget they spent years of their lives taking care of you fuck boi.
>>
>>5443094
>>>/trash/
Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.