[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm really confused. I don't know If I like guys or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 720x405
I'm really confused. I don't know If I like guys or girls and I figured this would be the best place to ask. Please help. Pic somewhat related.
>>
File: whynotboth.jpg (30 KB, 548x420) Image search: [Google]
whynotboth.jpg
30 KB, 548x420
>>5383806
It doesn't have to be an either or thing OP, pic related.
It's okay to like the people you like, and your attractions don't have to fit any labels.
>>
>>5383806
Also it could be that you're not attracted to guys or girls, ya know asexuality, and that's fine too.
>>
>>5383841
I've been questioning myself about it since a game of sm4sh with a close friend. I used to think boy = like girls and vice versa and thought nothing else of it until that game got a lot more gay that it probubly should have.
>>
>>5383806
Hold on let me check

you like girls
>>
>>5384025
tell us what happened
>>
File: Why_not_both-.jpg (14 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
Why_not_both-.jpg
14 KB, 228x221
>>5383806
>>
>>5384032
I was frazzled and that lead to pecks on the head with him telling me it was ok. I don't know why but from what I remember I thought he was going to hit me for looking like I was throwing the match
>>
>>5384051
and how did that make you feel at the time?
>>
>>5384140
Nice. And confused. And somewhat frustrated.
Nice because it was comforting and it made me feel really good to be shown any kind of affection like that other than from family members, confused because I was wondering if he was doing it to genuinely comfort me, or win the game, and a very small tinge of frustrated when I realized it was probubly the latter.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.