[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, I don't come here too often and I'm not up on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: krame.jpg (120 KB, 413x407) Image search: [Google]
krame.jpg
120 KB, 413x407
Hey, I don't come here too often and I'm not up on all the lingo to date, and really wasn't aware of this type of community till about 3 years, so forgive me for my ignorance of the subject.

That being said.

>I'm a pan-sexual Male (I guess I would identify as one)

but off and on through childhood, till now I go through phases of wanting to be more feminine, or more masculine, but as of the last 5 years (At age 15, I'm now 20) I kind of balance it out with male clothing, and products aimed towards females when it comes to underwear and soaps, and some house decor or whatever.

I've been reading into gender dysphoria and gender fluidity, and I'm just confused as to what I am, or should Identify as, I want to Identify myself properly, but I'm just not sure what to do

If some, or any of you could help me out, or something here it would be greatly appreciated, also again sorry If I got some stuff wrong, I just got into this once I sort of realized my situation and looked back on my life so I'm still learning!

THANKS!
>>
Gender fluidity is a crock of shit. You can be a feminine guy without having to slap a new label on it
>>
>>5382799
No new words for anything. Ever. Go back to latin and never change.
>>
>>5382799
OK so what if people's gender isn't just that but varies over context, time, etc, you know, as in, fluid?
>>
>>5383191
Welcome to the world. Everyone's does that.

Gender fluidity comes from the same philosophy that says gender is a social construct. If you perscribe to the concept of gender fluidity you are invalidating yourself from the start.

Op sounds like someone with internal issues on being feminine or gender dysphoric. Either way it is not supportive of the bs label of gender fluid.
>>
>>5383661
This.

And people change a lot with time. Feeling somewhat different over time is totally normie, kids.
>>
So gender fluidity doesn't exist? OP is just dysphoric, yet somewhat content with being a Male, or would he just identify as a trans??
>>
>>5382769
I used to identify as genderfluid, then i realised i was simply rejecting being trans just so I would not need to deal with it
>>
>>5382769
Having feminine things around you doesn't necessarily mean you're a girl. My brother is totally 100% cisgender (me in the house being trans kinda proved it for him) yet he has more skin care/hair care/hygeine/etc products than anyone else in our family. Wanting to look and feel good isn't a feminine trait.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.