[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I tell everyone in my life I am gay. its awkward, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: happy.png (220 KB, 677x509) Image search: [Google]
happy.png
220 KB, 677x509
How do I tell everyone in my life I am gay. its awkward, but My parents & friends need to know.
>>
tag yourself in a picture kissing a guy?
>>
>>5382720
You know what I might try that, Thanks for the advice anon
>>
>>5382714
It's awkward not to be out because they talk about girls, or setting you up, or why don't you have a gf or things like that?

Because if it doesn't come up, your dating life, I am not sure I would say anything.
>>
>>5382714
>My parents & friends need to know.
why? do you want to fuck them?
>>
>>5384003
yes
>>
Just tell your friends first and tell them to keep their mouth shut until you tell your parents

if anyone has problems with it, fuck them.

but if you still depend on your parents' money and think they might not accept it, maybe wait until you can support yourself.
>>
>>5382878
>they talk about girls
Join in the discussion. Wait for them to realize that you only like completely non-sexual traits.

>or setting you up, or why don't you have a gf or things like that?
"Why would I want one of those?"

Really, the best way is to act like everyone already knows, so that every conversation will devolve into an Abbott and Costello routine. Works for me.
>>
I just straight up told them. Went to my folks and just gave them "I'm infected with the gay". Shock is nice because you can see how one actually feels. It's cruel though. My brother reacted the w/e way I expected him to do (because he is the best big brother I could have ever gotten) and my father said he kinda suspected it. Surprisingly enough my mother reacted the worst despite having a lesbian sister, that came out to her as the first person.

conveniently 3 months before I decided to come out I lost my friends. after half a year of only me trying to hold some contact, I dropped it and they didn't try to contact me up until a couple of weeks ago. so they didn't care about me for 11 months. I don't feel the need to tell them anything or even consider them my friends anymore. A guy I have been writing with is the best friend of a girl, who is very good friends with one of my former friends. they'll probably hear it from her or something. I guess coming out to friends is easier though.

I'd not give you the advice to do it through something involving sexual activity with a guy. if you show a pic of you kissing a guy or coming there with a bf, they will feel very excluded from your life and probably not be glad, that you're having another life they knew nothing about. the dishonesty-factor is a lot bigger if you chose that way even though doing it with a bf by your side most likely is incredibly much easier.
>>
>>5384384
people you've been spending most of your life with tend to not notice stuff like that since they're probably used to you not opening up about sexual stuff.

If you're doing it a lot though they might notice it eventually. Or if you're super obvious. "I like her hair. The curls are so well done." "Look at that dress, the shoes fit incredibly well." (mix in what kind of shoes those are)
Or if your friends are mostly girls, simply notice accessoires a lot. Girls notice shit I (and no straight guy I know) would even notice.
>>
>>5382714
"Parents... friends... I am teh homosex."
>>
>>5382714
Why not... like... slowly act gayer :3 or very casually have a boyfriend...
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.