[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>One side tell you you will snap at 45 and become a hon if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9
File: VBEycfmb.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
VBEycfmb.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
>One side tell you you will snap at 45 and become a hon if you don't transition now
>Another side tells you that you are a mentally ill nut who will kill yourself once you realize that you actually cut your penis off over a delusion
Who do I believe? Only one can be right. I don't want to find out the hard way.
>>
File: red-pill.jpg (46 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
red-pill.jpg
46 KB, 1200x600
>>5382135
>>
Yeah
>>
theyre both right
>>
File: CUtUMo7VEAA-j2c.jpg (63 KB, 600x997) Image search: [Google]
CUtUMo7VEAA-j2c.jpg
63 KB, 600x997
>>5382135
Or... right...there is a 3rd option. Transition now, WAIT UNTIL YOU PASS TO ACTUALLY COME OUT, WAIT UNTIL YOU PASS CAN'T STRESS THIS ENOUGH!!!!! Then once you pass live your life like that for a while. If you want to, get breast augmentation the do it, and don't get the other part chopped off. Worst comes to worst you don't like it and just take testosterone and get the balloons removed. Just make sure that if you want to keep your members size to masturbate twice a day daily. (It keeps the blood flow going down there since after HRT you'll never/rarely get morning wood or random boners anymore.) There you go you get to test out both sides to life without compromising one or the other.
>>
>>5384350
then* ^^^
>>
>>5382135
Don't become a hon :OOO
keep de peen and do everything else?
>>
>>5382135
So you're either deluded, a degenerate trans, or both. Sound fucked either way.
>>
Fuck iktf so bad op

I just wanna know what i have to do to be happy and not a freak
>>
iunno transitioning is alright so far. Everyone treats me as a girl. I was worried like you OP, but it's actually bready cool
>>
>>5382135
Well anyone can say anything, try looking at the actual research and statistics.
>>
>>5384761
Yeah. Transitioning was a great idea for me. Don't know if it would be for OP or not. That's part of the fun!
>>
>>5384350
How do I know when I pass?
>>
Epitome of first world problems
>>
File: 1444262674479.jpg (23 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
1444262674479.jpg
23 KB, 412x351
>>5382135
>be 12-13
>trying to find whats wrong with me on the internet
>find out what trans is
>decide i want to transition
>wait a year
>start wearing female clothes
>tell all my friends
>depression goes away
>too afraid to tell my parents
>decide i don't wanna live my youth as a tranny
>live in the south, so getting harassed regularly
>try to go back
>get depressed and angry
>be 16
>lose all my friends
>drop out of high school
>be 19
>sitting in my house alone for the last 3 years
>too afraid to waste youth transitioning
>mind shuts down when leaving the house
>too much social anxiety to go to college
>wasting youth anyway

i dunno op. i can't seem to function without being seen as female, the only reason i can see you killing yourself afterwards is that you're making yourself completely undesirable to men, you'll probably never find a boyfriend, you'll always be a girls 'gay best friend' or 'trans best friend'
society will hate you, doctors will be scary, you'll always be paranoid everyone around you hates you, because you can't be sure who's okay with transsexuals and who wants to kill them. It would be mostly societal + residual dysphoria of 'not being a real girl'
people who aren't trans don't think things like this, so you probably will snap at 45 and transition with a family and kids
>>
>5384590
>duhhh trans people don't exist in the third world, it's all mud huts and dead babies just like on teevee
>>
File: Fisheye.Episode.140.jpg (83 KB, 500x368) Image search: [Google]
Fisheye.Episode.140.jpg
83 KB, 500x368
>>5384878
You do enough studying of what passing is you'll just know trust me.
>>
>>5384890
Comfort with your body and gender is like one step above having food, water and shelter
>>
File: tumblr_nhjp4zn2uA1rqfeglo1_1280.png (491 KB, 998x1080) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhjp4zn2uA1rqfeglo1_1280.png
491 KB, 998x1080
>>5384878
The only thing you will be giving up by trying it now is youth, potential penis size, and any bone change structure as well as breast development. Which if you don't mind giving up time, you're okay with your frame now which if your 18 or older you should be cause it won't get any better by now, keep masturbating to keep you penis size up in case you do regret it in the future, and don't mind spending about $10,000 to get any breast fat removed if they grow real big then you'll be fine. Honestly all you're really giving up in this experiment is time, money, and love. Time depending on what you're at now could be 2 years to fully transition, or 1 year, love that's all dependent on how supporting your friends and family are, but you get used to being alone it's really not that bad, and money no matter what that shit will always get spent so look at it this way, it's just a very expensive therapy session.
>>
>>5384993
Anyone that posts stupid anime girls doesn't pass. Try harder next time.
>>
>>5385052
Hey I never post anime and I don't pass either
>>
>>5385018
started at 20 and my hips grew a few inches and look like a cis females sooo... it's possible if you have a late puberty.
>>
>>5385070
>tfw can't tell if your hips grew or if they were just unusually wide the whole time because you never measured them pre-HRT
>>
>>5385070
No absolutely you can def grow and become more feminine I just I mean like if he ever wants to go back that if you start estrogen and blockers now either during the end of puberty or at the beginning of puberty you will be cutting off the growth when it comes to any height or shoulder length you could potentially be getting.
>>
>>5385070
OP here I'm not sure if my puberty was late or if it's just a non-white genes thing. Everyone says I look 17 (I'm 24) and I can't grow facial hair to save my life
>>5385083
I have this issue too. I asked my doctor for a karyotype test but he prevaricated. I was hoping to do it and it comes back that I have extra X so that I have an excuse.
>>
>>5385070

pics or it never happened
>>
>>5385093
oh my bad then.
>>5385101
24 is a bit late honestly but you'll get fat redistribution
>>5385102
nope
>>
>>5382135
>Who do I believe?

Yourself. Not your thoughts, Not other people, not psychologist, not doctors. Your knowledge, your past, your present, and your future are the only things that really matter.
Everything else you can read or listen but don't put it as the authoritative answers.
>>
File: 1446700563504.png (78 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
1446700563504.png
78 KB, 250x238
>>5385115
>Yourself.
>Not your thoughts
>>
>>5385115
>Yourself. Not your thoughts
>>
>>5385004
Yeah, except its not. That's why trannies are mentally ill.
>>
>>5384761
>>5384854
How do I know you're not a Marxist kike shill?
>>
>>5385133
>>5385162

If you were a schizophrenic you would understand.
>>
>>5384878
Once you think you "probably" pass, find a department store where the male and female restrooms are far apart, then ask an employee who doesn't know you where the restroom is.
>>
Ask yourself if the internet didn't exist and you had never heard about any of this shit or had to deal with SJWs or /pol/fags or any of that at all, would you still be so worried about this stuff, would you still feel depressed and angst-ridden, would it still prevent you from functioning as a member of society.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.