[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>1965 Gay men >Literally the devil. Bringing about the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: giphy (1).gif (500 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1).gif
500 KB, 500x374
>1965
Gay men
>Literally the devil. Bringing about the fall of western civilization. Disgusting, ugly degenerates. Frightening to look at. Likely pedophiles trying to rape young boys. Disgusting suicidal drug addict dangerous rapists. Destroying society
Lesbian women
>....... lol funny man ladies, why don't they want to fuck us hurr

MtF transgender
>Literally the devil. Bringing about the fall of western civilization. Disgusting, ugly degenerates. Frightening to look at. Likely pedophiles trying to rape young girls. Disgusting suicidal drug addict dangerous rapists. Destroying society
FtM transgender
>..... what? who? oh okay whatever. Waste of a potential hot chick tho

Why?
>>
>calling trannies anything other than mentally ill
im transrich, give me money you cis scum
>>
> why don't they want to fuck us

You know I never considered this but it's true... Straight women and gay men want to fuck guys, nothing surprising. Straight men wanting to fuck women? That's a built-in biological instinct I guess, deep down in our reptilian brain we all have the injunction to fuck the opposite sex whether or not our more elaborate feelings comply to it. But lesbian women...? There must be a reason right?
>>
>>5380487
> transrich
No one is stopping you from trying to become rich, retard. If you are what you say you are, put the work in and transition.

I'm pro-trans but I have no sympathy for *anyone* who doesn't try to manifest their identity through their physicality.
>>
>>5380814
NO! I already am, I am just in the wrong body. I don't need to "pass". You just need to stop being a disgusting bigot and accept me.
>>
>>5380859
> You just need to stop being a disgusting bigot and accept me.

I'll accept you for what you are - an insecure child unwilling to fulfill your full potential.
>>
>>5380447
I don't really know what world you're living in. If the general attitude towards the most well known MTF in public consciousness is any indication of the changing attitude towards them, your description of that attitude has no basis in reality.

Caitlyn Jenner got wall to wall media coverage and and an almost unprecedented level of eager and unanimous praise and acclaim and people clamoring to commend her "bravery".

She had a blockbuster interview that was a ratings sensation. The widely circulated Vanity Fair cover special. A TV series. The Arthur Ashe Courage Award. A transgender champion award from glamours women of the year awards. A Teen choice award. Handfuls of OPEDs extolling her, etc.

Although I do agree that people tend to have much harsher opinions about gay men vs gay women and MTFs vs ftm. I think the perceived or deliberate subversion of masculinity is something that is hard for people to swallow. Women are seen as less threatening in general.
>>
>>5380447
OP is onto something. Ever noticed how it's always guys making a big stink about mtf transexuals and nothing else?

It's because guys view it as a betrayal. A defection in the gender war. Instead of seeing that there are a variety of motivations and reasons for transition (the most common of which being 'I just want my body to stop feeling so disgusting), only the male ego could be so fragile as to see a sex change as an act of war.
>>
>>5380447
Women are put on a pedestal because of their reproductive system, (periods, child bearing, family raising and being the physically weaker sex is harder than being tall and strong and just shooting your seed into whoever) and women are feminine.

Men are disregarded and treated as disposable because of their reproductive system, and men are masculine.

Any one who behaves femininely or acts like a woman or transitions to a woman, or is attracted to men like women are supposed to be, is seen as someone who is trying to take the easy road in life, by attempting to be put on the same pedestal as women (getting to lay around and tend to your physical appearance, be weak, not have to work or do physical labor, and not be judged for it) while still having the easier biological life.

any one who is masculine or acts like a man, or transitions to a man, is taking on both difficult roads, the female biology and the masculine resource producing, protective warrior male role which is mostly ignored or mocked because straight men don't usually see them as a threat
>>
>>5380447
Because men build/maintain societies, women ride cock.
You stop being a man, you let down society. You stop being a woman....one less cock gets rode?

>>5380687
>Straight women want to fuck guys
Oh my sweet summer child....
>>
>>5380487

If you're trans-rich you should be giving me money like all philanthropists do, you capitalist shit stain.

COMMUNISM WHEN?!
>>
>>5380962
http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/06/12/you-think-being-trans-black-is-bad-rachel-dolezal-wait-till-you-hear-about-my-problem/
>>
>>5380895
There are actually women who are equally insecure, although it is often theorized that many of them are closeted FtM. I am speaking of militant lesbian TERFs of course, who believe that trans women are an attempt to infiltrate and destroy feminism and female consciousness in general, in order to maintain male supremacy.
>>
>>5380447
lol, if you think lesbian women had it easier back then than gay men, you're completely naive.
>>
>>5380880
The media stuff allows people to give themselves a pat on the back for feeling tolerant and go back to their daily lives, but you can bet as soon as they actually meet someone trans in real life they'll be uncomfortable as fuck at minimum, and at worst will fuck them over behind their back. Speaking from experience. Doesn't apply to even close to all cis people obviously but in general, the fact that the media are having a feeding frenzy over this particular topic does not mean that the actions people take towards trans people have actually changed by the same amount.
>>
>>5380447
>implying gays didn't start the downfall of the west
>>
>>5380447
Female privilege
>>
>>5383313
> downfall of the west
Nigga, you high? The west is spitting distance from the greatest transcendence in human history.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.