[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm transgender(mtf) and my brother is gay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 2hs9fdk.png (873 KB, 567x705) Image search: [Google]
2hs9fdk.png
873 KB, 567x705
Did my parents fuck up
>>
Are you twins? Instances where one twin is a gender/sexual minority are high compared to other siblings, I know twins and one is trans.
Me and my sister are bi too.
>>
You have a weak mother and father. These things only occur when the central authority of society is lessened
>>
In all honesty, your mom's anti-bodies in-utero probably "feminized" you two more than it would for the average population.

I mean, it usually takes more older brothers to see that, but for some reason, your mom's womb just didn't like male fetuses in there at all.
>>
File: fucks me up every time.jpg (87 KB, 588x815) Image search: [Google]
fucks me up every time.jpg
87 KB, 588x815
i'm the inverse. i'm gay and my sibling is mtf. our parents aren't the worst but there have definitely been very glaring examples of bad parenting. i haven't come out but my sister has. she seems to be really happy but i can tell that everyone's really uncomfortable or confused with it. my dad took me aside when i visited home and gave me this speech about how frustrated he is with "this whole gender thing." about a year ago, he made a comment at dinner about how gays made him uncomfortable. i've never meshed well with my sister and desu she's become very ostentatious about transitioning: only reading books about trans people, shoehorning her transition into almost every conversation, etc. call me ignorant but it's obnoxious. i'm old enough to just get the fuck out of here and move far away and do my own thing, and that's what i plan on doing. i've been super depressed since i was about 13 and i don't think it will ever let up. i hope things go better for you, anon.
>>
>>5380957
do not be in a rush to leave...you might think that when you go everything will be good but it's harder than you might think to move away from your family and friends. but gl anon i hope it all works out for you
>>
>>5381021
thanks for the kind words. i'm not in a rush at all. i've been planning this for a few years now and i can't leave until i have a bit of money saved up anyway.
>>
>>5380839
>>5380898
We're not twins, no but we have indeed been VERY close our whole lives. Most of the things I've experienced, he has also, bar maybe school bullying but I think he was also a victim of that.

Yep, my parents were pretty weak indeed. My dad was never really around and when he was, he was very restrictive and controlling of all that I did. My mother never really gave a fuck about us but she does now apparently. She even told me a year ago that she didn't know "how" to love me until I was 5.

Blah blah blah, generic story but damn, sometimes I wish I could be the gay one, lol.
>>
File: Stalin_1902.jpg (500 KB, 897x1206) Image search: [Google]
Stalin_1902.jpg
500 KB, 897x1206
I have an Okc account of me wearing panties, skirts, etc. Got a lot of guys biting but I actually found a non-creepy guy who is into all of the stuff I wanna try. I'm quite turned on, as is he.

He sais he'll treat me like a woman during sex, etc, etc. I'll ride him, go doggy, give him a bj and some other rando stuff but I don't think I'll last that long.

Does anal hurt the first time?
>>
>>5381206
what the fuck counts as "non-creepy" in this perverted, fetishistic situation? lol
>>
>>5381206
lol get your life together
>>
>>5379694
>tfw same head shape
I'm not gonna pass am I?
>>
>>5381304
'non creepy' means he's hot

creepy guys are just ugly, but if a hot guys does it then it's ok
>>
This reminds me of some siblings I know. They were born a year apart and started transitioning about a year apart. However, one is mtf and the other is intersexed but grew up a boy and has decided to be a girl now.
>>
I'm bi and I have suspicions about my sister. She's never had a boyfriend or shown much interest in boys as far as I know. She's always hugging her female friends and- this is the most important evidence- she goes on Tumblr.
>>
>>5379694
Thats what happens when mom is allowd to be on top during sex
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.