[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get a boyfriend? All the guys in gay apps just want to fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (306 KB, 1280x1919) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
306 KB, 1280x1919
How do I get a boyfriend?

All the guys in gay apps just want to fuck
>>
File: 74538.jpg (16 KB, 213x206) Image search: [Google]
74538.jpg
16 KB, 213x206
I've been asking myself the same thing.
>>
you sure as shit are not going to find love on grindr. Get out there and meet people. Put the fucking smartphone down and learn to talk to people.
>>
>>5379800
>>5379849
Where do you even meet gay guys though?

I live in a small town and the closest city is like 40min away.
>>
>>5379940
the other day I saw a guy with a tshirt with the bear flag on it

why the fuck didnt I say something?
fuckkkkkkkkk

the first time In my years living here I saw someone other than myself thats into bears
fuck fuck fuck
ill never see him again fml
>>
If in college:
Join clubs (not lgbt ones), talk to people in classes, acquire acquaintances, ask them if they know any gay people.
>>
>>5379681
lose weight first
>>
>>5383062
Why not lgbt ones?
>>
>>5383047
Bear flag? Like the flag of California?
>>5383124
You can, but it's usually not going to be a delightful experience (think Tumblr in real life).
>>
>>5379849
Bf of over a year came from Grindr.

But yeah that was luck. I'll admit that.
>>
File: bear.png (2 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
bear.png
2 KB, 290x174
>>5383260
this one
it even said bear on it

im so sad I didnt do anything
>>
>>5379681
>>5379800
3rded. I just tried a date using a normie dating site/app and got the same result. Despite setting it as a real date. But it was only my 1st attempt.

Str8 dating is shit too. Girls usually pretend to be coy and wait for you to pay for dinner before demanding cock.

Are gay arraigned marriages a thing? That should be a thing.
>>
>be homely person
>even have a gay club in city
>totally not into parties or party-people
>no gay bar
>have to find peolpe in real life
>gaydar doing all kinds of weird shit because straight people are gayer than actual gay people these days
Now I'm just grinning at people in public like a moron and hope they smile back or something. Half of my university probably askes themselves who that grinning idiot on the train is and why they let downies go to a university,
I probably need a new strategy.
>>
>>5384415
Rather than grinning at handsome guys that are out of your league, be observant until you notice another weirdo grinning at you. Then be awkward together!

step one - do what you would find attractive in some homely asocial guy, i.e. enjoying life in various ways, being creative instead of just waiting for a guy to complete your life

step two - wait until people with a mindset similar to yours are attracted to you and woo them with your passionate personality
>>
>>5384427
Apparently I'm kind of cute. One of my folks was once really mad at me, that I'm looking for guys, that are way out of my league (downwards). Online above average guys want to hook up with me (I don't do hook ups though).

I also exaggerated in my degeneracy. I'm not grinnnig, more like shy smiling, but I do have a smiley-face, so it's possible, that they don't notice, that I actually smile at them I don't even know. Or I'm looking too shy, so that it seems weird. That's kinda likely.
People don't look confused, atleast not anymore now that I'm not looking like a twelve year old university student, they don't notice me (and I'm anxious as you could probably tell from my fear of people thinking about me that way).

I love reading textbooks, that's not something you share with others. I'm boring and people can probably see that easily hence the difference between online and reallife.

TL;DR: being fucked in the head sucks big time.
>>
>>5383759
Straight dating isn't really shit, because women usually care more about your deeds and how you act, rather than what you look like. Gay dating won't even happen if you don't fit exactly into the mold, there is no middle ground there are only hot people and ugly people in the gay world. Which is why gays are insane.
>>
>>5384453
>I love reading textbooks, that's not something you share with others.

Why the fuck not? If you like it why hide it? Scared people will call you a nerd? It's not even an insult anymore, it's romanticized as fuck, and anyways wouldn't YOU like a future partner to disclose his genuine nerdy interests to you? Do you hide that you're gay too?
>>
>>5384649
I expressed myself poorly. I mean, that that's not an activity, which you can share with others. "Hey wanna read books about auto-vampirism together?" isn't a good pick up line. Or atleast I guess so, never tried it.
Actually this may be better than "Hey!" (what is my go-to opener; as you may have guessed I'm bad at this). I should try this the next time I'm drunk enough to not care about my anxiety.
>>
>>5384415
lol I do the same thing
im not expecting them to answer tho
it would be so weeeeird
>>
>>5384549
Bro, I straight dated for a decade. I know what it's like. I am racking my brain to think of a time when a girl was interested, but didn't want to have some kind of sex ASAP. So wanting sex right away isn't just a gay thing.

However, I was surprised that this guy I went out with seemed purdy ok before the date, but was high as fuck and immediately offered to blow me. Just a wasted airhead in person. That's only my first gay try. Dating is hard all over, mang.
>>
>>5383106
don't listen to this anon, I love THICK
>>
>>5379681
I met my boyfriend of 2 years through a casual hookup on Grindr.
>>
File: il_570xN.436598056_aj49.jpg (62 KB, 570x440) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.436598056_aj49.jpg
62 KB, 570x440
>>5383736
>>5383260
>>5383047
Do you anons think that if I wear California brown bear state flag T-shirts/Fallout NCR shirts/or a bear pride bracelet like pic related that it will be clear I'm into bears and want to be approached?
>>
>>5388800
just wear one of those kuma body suits.

>>5387084
some people are so anxious about dates, they get hammered or high. that's really sad. chances are higher that you met a loser though.
>>
maybe if you weren't such a fat fuck someone would like you
>>
>>5391357
>just wear one of those kuma body suits.
That'll get the furries and Persona 4 fans blood pumping.
>>
Whether you're gay or straight, dating apps aren't for searching for stable relationships. Tinder etc. might as well be called fuck apps now.
>>
>>5379681
I got mine about 7 years ago on okcupid. just blind luck.
>>
>>5388800
yes, maybe try sporadically shouting "I LIKE BEARS, APPROACH ME PLEASE"
>>
>>5388124
there's a difference between being thick and being a fatass with no muscle mass
>>
File: 1390002327968.gif (40 KB, 316x316) Image search: [Google]
1390002327968.gif
40 KB, 316x316
>>5379681
>mfw found you on Growlr

I might've messaged if I didn't recognize you from shitposting on 4chan lmao

Gay boyfriends don't exist, kid. Get yourself a qtfucktoy. Or get a girlfriend if you're seriously into "love."
>>
>>5394018
I like fatasses
>>
>>5394146
but why?
>>
>>5394146
stop enabling obese fatties
>>
File: images-41.jpg (24 KB, 320x460) Image search: [Google]
images-41.jpg
24 KB, 320x460
If you are looking for Bears why not try Growlr?
>>
Don't mean to be buzzkill; or perhaps I need some advice too.
I try to be very kind and polite, I'd say I'm pretty intelligent / intuitive, I go out to gay bars / events, I'm very socially graceful (a bit shy around guys though), and I have a job on my field of arts that I'm proud of and at which I'm fairly successful. And still, I just can't seem to click with anyone.
I have lots of friends and people do seem to really like me as a friend very quickly. But with gay guys I can't seem to find anyone like me or who appreciates me for the work that I've put into myself. Hell, I can't even get guys to look toward me. I'm no model, but I don't think I'm that bad. And I don't expect anyone to be a model either. I seem to get attracted to people over time the more I get to know them and it's been a problem in the past. Embarrassed myself a few times falling for someone after we'd become friends and embarrassing myself.
Now here I am, dying of loneliness but trying not to seem too desperate.
I've never been a boyfriend and it's become very alienating.

Next month I'll be 35. I'm scared.
>>
>>5379681
>>5394082
I met my bf on Tinder. We started just having Sex and then things evolved. Maybe you're just not good in bed and that's why they don't call you back.
>>5383759
I'm guessing you're really hot if girls always want Sex in the first date with you because that ain't pretty common. I dated a month before fucking my last two gfs.
>>
>>5394154
the same reason I like man
i dont know

>>5394193
why would I?
>>
>>5394524
try dating sites
it might evolve into something else
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.