[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Etiquette question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: life.jpg (96 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
life.jpg
96 KB, 1600x1000
Situation:

Over my fuck buddy's house yesterday. I had gotten off by him blowing me and now I'm sitting on the floor, naked, getting face fucked by my buddy.

We hear a knock on the door. We ignore it. Then the doorbell rings. He grabs a robe and answers the door. I hear a little conversation and then he walks into the bedroom with another guy who I don't know. We exchange hellos and my buddy re-positions himself and starts face fucking me again.

However my buddy has lost his erection and decides to stop. I get up and realize his other friend has stripped down, gotten on the bed and is stroking his cock. We exchange a little conversation, I tell them I have to go, get dressed and say good-bye.

1 - was it rude of my friend to bring the other guy into his apartment while we were having sex?

2 - was it rude of the other guy to get naked with, I assume, the intention of joining us?

3 - was it rude of me to leave without having sex with the other guy (or trying to get my friend hard again (even though he's the one who quit)?

BTW - I'm a one-on-one type of guy. Don't like 3-ways or someone watching me have sex.
>>
>>5379482
holy shit
>>
>>5379482

Just to add, my friend doesn't know I don't like others involved.
>>
>>5379485
>holy shit
Are you qualified to give that opinion?
>>
anyone?
>>
How did you feel about him losing wood? Did you take it personally?
>>
This goes a little past "etiquette". Is this normal where you live?
>>
I can't think of any time when it's not a fucked up thing to do
>>
yes
yes
no
>>
>>5379835
I didn't take it personally but I would have liked to get him off.

>>5379837

Normal where I live? Not sure. Never had it happen before to me.

>>5379844
>>5379862

thanks for your opinions.
>>
and you guys wonder why the straight world thinks we're such fucking degenerates...
>>
>>5379482
>1 - was it rude of my friend to bring the other guy into his apartment while we were having sex?
yes
>2 - was it rude of the other guy to get naked with, I assume, the intention of joining us?
yes
>3 - was it rude of me to leave without having sex with the other guy (or trying to get my friend hard again (even though he's the one who quit)?
no
>>
If you are a bottom, it is your job to take as many cock and cum as are given to you. If your top brings over another guy, it is your job as a bottom to take his cock.
>>
>>5379482
Did you know he was coming? If so I dunno. If not,
Yes
Yes
No
>>
>>5380993

No, I had no clue he was coming over.

I talked to my friend this morning and he said he has no sexual interest in the guy and the guy doesn't have any in him. Yet the guy was naked within 2 minutes of walking in PLUS I think while my friend was face fucking me he leaned over at least once to suck on the guy's cock.
>>
>>5380674
Because the straight world is blind to their own sick shit, namely the same kind of fetishes, paraphilias and sex crimes.
>>
>>5384956
they're not asking for "rights" so they can keep at it. aka, they're normal. homosexuals are not. they're degenerates that like playing with poop.
>>
>>5384977
>they're not asking for "rights" so they can keep at it.
Because they already had them all.
>homosexuals are not. they're degenerates that like playing with poop.
Yet all the straight people who play with poop (and there are many) always stay out of the picture when people talk about degeneracy and mental sickness. Which is odd, because aren't they supposed to make and raise children?
Shouldn't they be held to higher standards, for the best of the children?

You see this isn't about rights, or wat is morally acceptable. It's about people not wanting others to have the same benefits as they do.
People don't want to be equal, they want to be better, whether that involves demanding more rights (lgbt and feminism) or keeping others from getting the same rights (breeders).
>>
>>5379482
yes it's incredibly rude to get the third guy into it without asking. I probably wouldn't have given a fuck because I get kinda slutty once I'm at it, but you don't do stuff like that.

It was not rude to leave without fucking the other guy. Why would you be obliged to do that? Is your fuckbuddy also your pimp or what?
>>
>>5385234
My friend has apologized and says he should not have answered the door. However I can't shake the feeling this was a set-up.
>>
>>5389875
>>5384950
No shit it sounds like a set up.
Maybe Im just missing info here but the whole thing sounds surreal.
>>
>>5379482
This is why people think gays are mentally ill degenerates. Thanks, guy.
>>
>>5379482
>was it rude
Someone fucking me brings a stranger into the room? I'm gonna be more than rude, that's just plain creepy.
>>
1. yes
2. yes
3. no
>>
Gonna go with what the others have said and say yes, yes, no.

I would have gotten dressed when he went to the door and left as soon as the other guy came in.
That's sort of rapey that he just decided to bring a 3rd person in without consent.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.