[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me understand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
I have never seen scientific proof of genderfluidity.You were born a gender, wear whatever you want and fuck whatever you want who cares. Also you have never experienced the opposite gender so how can you know how it's like? Obviously hermaphrodites are a real thing.
>>
>>5378708
>You were born a gender

STOP RIGHT THERE
>>
>>5378881
gender just means you have a set of hormones and genitals, what you do w/ them is different
>>
>>5378883
I think "sex" is the word you are looking for anon.
>>
>>5378889
hopefully gender roles are done away w/ eventually but until then idk
>>
i guess maybe you can choose to be the opposite "gender" and sex technically but you cant flip flop
>>
>>5378708
I thought I was gender fluid once, but then I realized it was just gender dysphoria fucking with me and I stopped with that bullshit, and instead accepted myself for being a tranny. Now my life is way better since I started HRT. So there's that I guess.
>>
i guess there is a difference between gender identity and sex but its only there because of gender roles
>>
That's because "genderfluidity" was made up by teenagers trying to steal oppression points from actual trannies
>>
>>5378708
>Obviously hermaphrodites are a real thing.

There are no human hermaphrodites. That's the territory of fish and shit.
>>
There is no proof for gender fluidity. Long before even the time that you're born, you have your gender hard coded into your DNA. Either you have two X chromosome or an X and a Y. This pair is present in every cell in your body, and will be present in every new cell that your body will create. Nothing that has ever been revealed through psychology, genetics, statistics, or any other conceivable thing has ever come close to usurping this truth. Even gender dysphoria, in terms of transgenders, only goes as far as proving that some people are dissonant with their gender; it doesn't actually say anything about actually being one gender and being mislabeled as another gender. It's principally no different nor any more special than people with body dysphorias wanting to cut off their own legs.
>>
>>5380134
Oh, and in addition: "hermaphrodites" as we know them aren't actually bi-gendered people; they're just girls with massive, dick-shaped clits.
>>
>>5380097
True hermaphroditism can happen in humans too, in very rare and extreme cases, but most of the time they're infertile or one of the genitals is underdeveloped, like say, a tiny dick, or only one ovary, or one testicle, but it DOES happen.
>>
>>5380139
Men are really just girls with massive, dick-shaped clits desu
>>
File: ackchyually.png (35 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
ackchyually.png
35 KB, 700x700
>>5380134
>This pair is present in every cell in your body
Not red blood cells
>>
>>5378708
> Also you have never experienced the opposite gender so how can you know how it's like?
> gender is an 'experience.

You mean a social construct? kek
>>
>>5380872
There are certainly stereotypes about men and women that are constructed through a societies culture. The idea that basic gender rolls are completely arbitrary and socially constructed is dishonest bordering retarded.
>>
>>5378881
>>5378889
>>5378907

[citation needed]
>>
Genderfluid is a cis female identity coming from a place of female privilege and entitlement.
>>
ok stop right there just stop
genderfluidity is real
where the hell do you get the right to tell other people how they can feel
>>
File: 1318415420102.jpg (19 KB, 500x324) Image search: [Google]
1318415420102.jpg
19 KB, 500x324
>>5378708
Such fucking bullshit, if it's not real then why do so many people just happen to want to redefine their gender? And why not just let them?
What's with the stifling atmosphere of intolerance on this board lately??
I mean holy shit...
>>
I feel like its the aspect that people cant respect or understand, I think as someone who grew up in a cis household youre told to dress or look a certain and act certain ways because thats not how you want to represent your household or yourself as a gender. Its messed up when you have your gender forced on you simply because your parents or friends etc, see you from face value. Im not saying that other trans communities have it easier, Im saying fluidity with gender and sexuality is under appreciated and even ridiculed by people in the LGBTQ community. Its that same cis mentality that makes younger LGBTQ members hurt themselves, we all need to remember why we do things and its not for the sake of others its for the pursuit of happiness seriously.
>>
the fact you call hermaphrodites that shows how ignorant you can be, If you really did any research on intersex people you'd know that fluidity and gender is something that people crave. I think its the mentality in all honesty. Its a cis thing. its not necessarily bad but its not helpful either.
>>
>>5380177
This tbqh.
>>
I've known for a while now that I really like how I look in a fucking dress (cuz I'm slender and shit, whish I had a prettier face though) and also there's the fact that I'm somewhat effeminate...but I also have guy actitudes and enjoy my jeans and t-shirt and I don't think there's nothing wrong with it...and just recently I accepted the fact that I'm bisexual, which is funny because when I'm with a guy I obviously feel girlier than him but when I'm with a girl I naturally feel more manly than her........does that make any sence? (btw I've a dick, also forgive me if I made any mistake, english isn't my first language)
>>
>>5378708
True hermaphrodites are actually quite rare even among intersex people.
Most people don't even realize if they are intersex though.
>>
File: me.jpg (77 KB, 647x601) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
77 KB, 647x601
>>5382190
>people can never have incorrect or misinformed feelings

>>5382210
for attention/feeling like they can be part of a group

also

>lately

this board has always been against snowflake bullshit
>>
>>5383624
'I WEAR BOY AND GIRL CLOTHES I MUST BE A BOY AND A GIRL :D'
fuck off
>>
>>5378708
>You were born a gender
i was born to murder you
>>
>>5380991
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=What%27s+the+difference+between+sex+and+gender%3F
>>
>>5380190
Or your gametes
>>
File: 1123.jpg (130 KB, 680x715) Image search: [Google]
1123.jpg
130 KB, 680x715
>>5378881
>>5384472
how is this incorrect

maybe it wasn't the same as your sex, but you were born with it
>>
>>5384485
gender has no set in stone meaning.
>>
>>5384485
>but you were born with it
youre fucked in the head
>>
File: me.jpg (13 KB, 167x277) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
13 KB, 167x277
>>5384488
then why so hostile to people with different meanings

either come up with a solid definition for it that people can actually use, or don't flip the fuck out when someone thinks differently of it than you

>>5384605
correct

now what
>>
>>5384485
>you were born a gender
>you were born with a gender*
>>
>>5385457
correct that is what i said
>>
I'm not sure you can prove any gender scientifically - it's more about feelings, at least for me. I've never experienced how having a penis feels like, but for some reason not having one feels uncomfortable and I want to have it, and yet I'm fine with having a vagina and I don't mind being called female most of the time, so I'm probably not trans. Honestly, I've just given up by now and don't identify with any gender at all, going by the one as was assignet at birth to make things easies - maybe, if genderfluid people are proven to be real somehow, I'll see if that fits me, but I don't want to guess and make a mistake believing myself to be something that doesn't exist, because identity is a pretty serious thing for me. Here you go, anon.
>>
>>5384662
suicide is the only answer. please do it asap.

also, me.jpg? LOL you're not a qt3.14 asian anime girl.

what the fuck is wrong with you?
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.