[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm sitting at a Barnes and Noble. There is a transgender
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Cletus and Billybob.jpg (52 KB, 475x311) Image search: [Google]
Cletus and Billybob.jpg
52 KB, 475x311
I'm sitting at a Barnes and Noble. There is a transgender woman who still looks like a man sitting with his psychologist near me.
>I'm sixty years old and all I have to look forward to is poverty
>I look at my life and it's already over
>I can't continue like this
>I can't get a job and it's because I'm transgender
Are these common sentiments among the transgender community? Pic unrelated.
>>
>>5377892
Yes, we are all 60 years old, and only have poverty to look forward too......well I guess only one of those are true.
>>
File: Typical slav.png (206 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
Typical slav.png
206 KB, 500x332
>>5377892
If you somehow think cute boys who started popping pills for the sake of controling their bodies somehow equates to creepy old guys who transitioned in their 40s, sure.

Might want to work on your common sense, m8.
>>
>>5377948
>tfw slav
>tfw tranny
>tfw wear same glasses
fuck this is way too close to home
>>
>>5377948
>he thinks the boys will stay cute when they hit 30+, even with the pills

Ahahahahahah
>>
>>5378053
>implying menopause isn't what rots women fast
>>implying cosmetic touch-usp with shelf life extenders can't put cute death off far longer than conceivable
Stay mad
>>
>>5378148
So you agree that hons gonna hon. Sucks to be trans.
>>
>>5378227
Can't be a hon if you're young and cute.

And even with age, castrated boy on pills doesn't age the same way the sexualy mature old men who went through half a lifetime of testosterone do.
>>
pretty much everyone on here is 18-30.
you do the math.
>>
That transgender has no dignity. They want to be a pretty little girl even though they are 60 years old. If they were a rational person they wouldn't have "transitioning" (is it still a transition when you are obviously a man) and just lived their life as a man and found joy in other parts of life. I mean juses crist. 60 years old. At that age the joys in life for both sexes are basically the same. He literally won't gain anything from "being a woman". Idk thats just how I think about it.

I sometimes share their sentiments even though I am 22. I have a good job waiting for me in my future but I need a bunch of surgery on my face to really pass and if that fails or I hate how I look after surgery I will probably feel that life failed me and I will bail. But until then I am not feeling like my life is over.
>>
>>5377892

>I'm not 60, but starting at 20 and a half, I do feel deprived of my adolescence and part of my early adulthood will probably be lost merely catching up to where I could have been had I started earlier.
>I'm trying to stay positive now and tell myself that even if I never find someone, there's more to life than love. It's funny that before I decided to transition being alone the rest of my life didn't bother me at all, and was actually what I planned on.
>On the job, I'm not sure I should try to get one because I'm barely managing my coursework as it is.Though the disposible income would be valuable.
>>
>>5377892
Well I've yet to meet a transgender person who had a place to live or had a regular job. I've met plenty of homeless sex workers who were transgender though. Actually, I'm getting pretty sick of all the lies in the news about the happy little well adjusted transgender person. It would be like if Saudi Arabia started broadcasting TV ads about how happy and healthy all of their gay men who live promiscuously out in the open are.
>>
>>5378460
you have, but you don't know it

we walk among you
>>
>>5378470
No, I haven't, and I'm not particular taken with your meme.
>>
>>5378472
no really, you have an observation bias.

i do grad work and nobody at my college knows i'm trans, not a soul.
>>
>>5378476
Well, your made up story, as impressive as is, doesn't actually impact anything when it comes to the people I've met at all, so you're still wrong.
>>
>>5378482
you don't believe me? well i suppose i can't prove anything. but then, does that mean you believe there are no passing, integrated transwomen in society?

"the people you've met" is anecdotal. presumably the clockable trannies you know have a difficult life (surprisingly) and the hypothetical passing trannies don't reveal anything to you, probably because it hurts them to do so and you're clearly a grating transphobe.
>>
>>5378490
Ur mom is anecdotal.

Somewhere out there is a man that was struck by lightning three times. I know, it's a recorded fact backed up by hospital records, police records and the Guiness Book of World Records. I'm not about to believe that every 10th person I've met has had that happen to them though, nor am I going to believe every idiot on the internet who says it happened to them.

And I'm transgender you worthless piece of dogshit straight person. I would gladly feed all straight babies to my people, those who are transgender, if I thought those transgender people were hungry or even just a little peckish.
>>
It happens, OP.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.