[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you like how you look? Are you attracted to yourself? Maybe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
Do you like how you look?
Are you attracted to yourself?

Maybe I have gender dysphoria.
But even if I were as sexy as a man could possibly be, in any shape/mode/type/race, I can't imagine being able to look in the mirror and feel happy with myself.
But I could if I were a pretty girl.

I'm pretty fucked up right?
>>
>>5377128
Welcome to being trans, friend.
>>
File: 1388644896814.png (28 KB, 253x256) Image search: [Google]
1388644896814.png
28 KB, 253x256
I can't remember the last time I looked at myself in the mirror and got depressed.

probably when I was a little kid or something.

I have terrible acne scars and oily skin.
I'm also really fat and not in a cute chubby way.
My face is also uneven and I have very droopy eyes.

the older I get the grosser I look.

its kinda funny
not really though
>>
>>5377128
>But even if I were as sexy as a man could possibly be, in any shape/mode/type/race, I can't imagine being able to look in the mirror and feel happy with myself.
>But I could if I were a pretty girl.
That's a pretty tranny thing to say desu senpai. Might wanna think on that a little
>>
>>5377171
>I looked at myself in the mirror and did not get depressed.*
>>
File: 1447531840244.jpg (93 KB, 500x544) Image search: [Google]
1447531840244.jpg
93 KB, 500x544
When I'm surrounded with women all I can think of is how gross I must look and how stupid my voice must sound. I can't tell if I'm supposed to look attractive for a guy (though generally depressed people aren't attractive) but I certainly have a deep-rooted will NOT to be seen as an attractive guy . I can't tell anymore if I have dysphoria or just bad self esteem and social anxiety from other reasons that make me too uncomfortable for normal intimate interaction. ffs I don't even know what I'm attracted to.

tl;dr kill me
>>
Sometimes I think I look awful, but when I'm confident (and when I'm on stimulants or painkillers) I like how I look a lot.
>>
>>5377128
I have no idea if I have dysphoria or not, I'm disgusted when I look in the mirror but I feel like non-trans people do that all the time. But it's mainly because sometimes I look at my naked body and it feels like none of it is me. Limbs stitched onto my block of a torso. And my face that doesn't even reflect what I feel. Oh and getting depressed that I'll never have bitchin feminine features.

But it's not crippling and I don't think transitioning will fix it. And I feel like the key factor with trans is that they do feel that dressing up as a girl will make all of these feelings fade away.

Idk I'm kind of just ranting but that's all this board is anyway
>>
>>5377128
Im no model but when I look at myself in the mirror I think im allright. not a super hot guy or very ugly just kinda cute. thats it
>>
>>5377171
me and you both. Im finishing up accutane, and have only gotten two pimples in the last six months. But the scars....Ive started to pay attetion to how people treat each other and how people treat me. Ive noticed a few "ugly" girls say im cute, but im not treated the same. Some of the bad jokes ive made are considered mean while other guys say the same things and get laughs. When i act confident im acting arrogant ect. I even tried magic and praying to fix my scars. Im saving up money for lazer surgery but im not allowed to do it for 6 months after accutane, and i constantly look in the mirror every time i get the chance to make sure my skin isnt peeling off and to just look at my scars. I even had a depressive fit the other day when i looked back at my life and realized how amazing i looked when i was younger and how i lost it all. Ive now had acne and scars almost half of my life. I cant even remember what it feels like to be happy.
>>
File: 1445216861118.jpg (54 KB, 456x514) Image search: [Google]
1445216861118.jpg
54 KB, 456x514
>tfw it's too late to transition
>now I will always just be a cool looking alpha male
>tfw wish I delved more into transgenderism as a teen
>>
>>5383719
same here bud, same here :( :(
>>
Maybe consider experimenting with clothing to see what, if anything, feels better. Pad your body to see what you'd look like with breasts and female fast distribution. Look up a tucking tutorial/pick up a gaff. Sometimes knowing what feels wrong is the first step for trans people in recognizing what they need. Your feelings do sound like some of the things I experienced when I was younger.

But don't let anyone just tell you you're trans. It's got to come from you.
>>
>>5383719
In the same boat, I wish I found a community like this in my teens. I thought my desire to transition had passed, but it kinda feels like it's coming back. Nothing left but a life full of regrets now
>>
File: pit.jpg (194 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
pit.jpg
194 KB, 800x600
I'm an andro girl. 5'10", strong jawline, passed 100% when I had short hair. I know with T I'd be a 8/10 guy vs a 4/10 girl. Fuck if it doesn't make me tear up sometimes because I get called sir, harassed about bathrooms even with long hair and a dress on.

There is so little dysphoria though, it'd be a mistake. when I was 16 I looked just like a teenage boy with my haircut. I stood in a mirror and realized shit that's me looking back, a male reflection, and I started having a massive panic attack. it's nowhere near as bad as being actually trans, but tfw stuck in a great FtM body without being trans
>>
>>5377290
you are me
>>
>>5383719
>>5389246
>>5389409
during college, a couple of old transitioners came to guest speak and it was interesting

they were very well put together, and not like the hons shamed here on 4ch

old gals just oozed real confidence, and a lifetime of experience. they held the attention of about 200 students and everyone behaved
>>
>>5377128

>Like how you look?
Sure, usually. Sometimes I have bad days and feel ugly or fat or whatever, but isnt that just human nature? Sometime insecurity?

>Attracted to yourself?
No, not really. I mean I embody a whole bunch of the things I find attractive in a girl, but nah man.
>>
File: 1446950607028.jpg (11 KB, 217x232) Image search: [Google]
1446950607028.jpg
11 KB, 217x232
>>5389438
>tfw schizophrenia
>>
>>5389425

M8 become a model.
Androgyny is apparently in
>>
>>5377290
I have the same feels. See a gender/trans therapist. It's helping a lot.
>>
>>5377171
>>5383715
https://www.reddit.com/r/SkincareAddiction/wiki/pih
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.