[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have some type of std >haven't been to the doctor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 552x594) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 552x594
>have some type of std
>haven't been to the doctor because I'm uninsured in amerifat and I'm poor right now
>haven't been with any guys for like 3 months because of it
>can't even meet any gay guys for drinks out of fear of them finding out and telling other locals

Tfw I probably have HIV or aids
I wish I had at least 1 friend to talk to about this sort of thing. I've been feeling really isolated and depressed lately.

Is there a worst feel?
>>
Then buy a test kit you autist
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 324x324) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 324x324
>>5376665
Yeah but what then.
I just want to get cured but I don't have the money

I deserve to die though I had unprotected sex many times.

I fucked up
>>
>>5376648
>Some type of STD
Symptoms? We can get through this, bud.
>>
File: 1396551774253.jpg (137 KB, 323x454) Image search: [Google]
1396551774253.jpg
137 KB, 323x454
>>5376842
started with weird circles on my penis head, they made it really sensitive and went away in a few days

now I have weird tiny bumps on the shaft, I posted pics on r9k one time and they said it was either herpes or genital warts

but they said the circles were most likely hiv
>>
>>5376944
No that's not how HIV works. Robots don't have sex remember? They wouldn't know. It could be nothing. Really tiny bumps can be normal. If there's no center with pus, itchy stingy pain. Herpes can be controlled with OTC stuff. Even Molloscum contagiosum can be managed with liquid skin and good hygiene. You're being melodramatic. Or trolling. But this is good info regardless. If you have pain internally, get some fish antibiotics. Doxy. HIV doesn't work like this and medicine doesn't have to be expensive.
>>
>>5376648
How do you know..
>>
>>5376984
I think I will go get tested tomorrow even if I have to pay in monthly payments for the treatment

I can't spend Christmas alone again

thank you
>>
>>5377107

Results?
>>
>>5376648
>>Is there a worst feel?
being a fucking wizard in training.
>>
>>5377107

Where are you? And the results?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.