[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I won't respond if you're more than 1 1/2 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 6
File: twinkscum.jpg (49 KB, 383x400) Image search: [Google]
twinkscum.jpg
49 KB, 383x400
>I won't respond if you're more than 1 1/2 years older than me
Why does every millennial faggot do this?
>>
>>5376396
>thinking its age
>>
>>5376402
It is though. Every teenager or young twentysomething on every app and dating website always list their shit like this.
>>
>>5376413
It's because they're not interesting to anyone past that minuscule age range
you're better off without them, unless you just want a tender hole to ravage, then too bad
>>
>>5376426
Oh I'm not interested in the whores. I just wonder why they're all so autistic that they limit their age range so intensely.
>>
>>5376396
Thats me but if they are younger. I only date older women. Cislez
>>
For people in their teens that's a huge gap. Kind of like when you were in grade school and people in middle school looked like adults. When you're like 25 it doesn't matter anymore.
>>
>>5376396
I go by the half your age plus seven rule.
Being 21, that makes 28 my limit, but I prefer under 25.
>>
>>5376396
What's wrong with wanting to date around your age?

I'm 26 but I'd probably only date 25-30 year olds. When I was 18-20 I felt even less comfortable dating any lower than 18 or higher than 20 because I didn't feel like I had any connection with those age groups.
I prefer to date my age range and my same race because it makes dating easier. You can just walk up and start talking about movies and video games and there's like a 90% chance you'll connect with them. Outside your age group/race you have to work harder while dating.
>>
I remember when I was 19 I was seeing this guy who was three years older. In the end I had to end it because he felt too old, when there really wasn't much differences between us. Maybe it was just my own insecurities, those are part of youth.
>>
>>5376861
3 years older than you isn't "not my age range", dumbass.

>>5376914
>I remember when I was 19 I was seeing this guy who was three years older. In the end I had to end it because he felt too old, when there really wasn't much differences between us. Maybe it was just my own insecurities, those are part of youth.
I think millennials are just fucking stupid.
>>
>>5376396
dunno, i dated a 28 year old last year when i was 18
i enjoyed it. it made me feel better than him, because i had my youth and he did it, it was a cute, subtle insecurity.
>>
>>5377158
*didn't
>>
>>5376396
I am 35 and I have fucked tgirls as young as 18.
>>
File: 1411451636237.jpg (33 KB, 800x491) Image search: [Google]
1411451636237.jpg
33 KB, 800x491
>>5377165
>tgirls
You mean boys.
>>
>>5376396
Because they get bombarded by old gross faggots otherwise

t. experience
>>
File: v-Leticia-Barbosa-4318228.jpg (26 KB, 370x555) Image search: [Google]
v-Leticia-Barbosa-4318228.jpg
26 KB, 370x555
>>5377189
naming tgirls boys is homophobic
pls stop
>>
>>5377211
Otherkin that get plastic surgery aren't cats. Boys who get it aren't girls. Deal with it, trannies.
>>
File: poy.jpg (54 KB, 400x530) Image search: [Google]
poy.jpg
54 KB, 400x530
>>5377254
>>5377266
I am not a tranny,I am a tgirl connoisseur.
I find your terms highly offensive.
It is because of people like you, I can't go to office party with one of my ladyboy lovers.
>>
>>5376396
I'm 24, but I wouldn't date anyone older than me. 1 year is max, age means experience, experience is dominance
>>
>>5376396
Not everyone does it. Where are you looking, Grindr? I'm 20 years old and have dated as high as 29 before. It's just that as you increase the age gap you lose a lot of relatability.
>>
>>5377316
Just saying that means you have no experience worth talking about. People date other people. Sheltered people think age matters.
>>
>>5377339
>Getting barebacked on meth at 3 AM in the morning
>Oh gosh I need somebody I can relate to during this experience
Shut up and take my load twink
>>
>>5377316
Why would anyone date someone as vapid as yourself? I think you mixed up the words date and fuck. Stupid people are completely useless for anything but fucking and general labor.
>>
>>5377343
I'm not sheltered and it does not mean what you said.
And age really matters. We are living in a fast-changing world. 5-6 years difference could mean two people raised by different manners.
>>5377427
I was in a relationship 16-21, single for a year, two years now in relationship.
Just because our opinions differ, it does not make me a stupid person. You people should know this, since you know...we differ?
>>
>>5377427
Oh and I'd fuck regardless of age. But wouldn't date anyone older than me
>>
>>5376396
>achieve gay death
>complain that no young twink wants to go for a wrinkled bag of fat and decaying flesh
Maybe you should try dating your age, eh?
>>
>>5376396
>>5376413
Why are you trying to hit on teenagers old man?

Flirt with someone your own age you creepy gross shit.
>>
>tfw I won't respond unless you're at least 20 years older
>>
>>5376396
Why do you 30-50 somethings want 18-20 guys? you're not entitled to having someone's body even if they're less than half your age.
>>
>>5379017
>>5379533
You are the minority. Lots of young guys enjoy dating up.
>>
>be 19
>set age-range to 18-25
>all those faggot ass 40 y/os who think it doesn't apply to them
>almost as old as my father
sorry pals, my father is 45. being with someone who is 40 or close to is absolutely fucking out of the picture.
It's also part of wanting to be in a relationship of equals. twinks get treated like shit anyways. no one takes you seriously. I don't want to be in a relationship like that. Older people ALWAYS play the "I'm older woob-woob" part. I mean you most likely are more mature than me, but I don't want to be treated like your son by you. a lot of young men are only out for young people because of looks and such, but there are also a lot, that simply don't feel comfortable with older people at all.
>>
>>5379556
Go outside and talk to actual couples. Having a personal philosophy on dating is fine while you're sitting alone and using online dating sites, but believe me, the world is way different than sitting at home using the internet.

No seriously, go outside and talk to people.
>>
>>5376396
Itt: creepy old pedo who wants that sweet young bp
>>
>>5379576
>wanting to fuck you is considered being a pedo
>literally calling yourself a little kid

how retarded are you
>>
>>5379571
why do you think I said, what I just said? It's because it literally is like that in my experience. I mean, of course there are a lot of older people, who don't play the age card on you all the time, there always are some who are different.
I've met couples with big age-differences (not as hard as some point out here like 18 and 50) and while they don't feel uncomfortable, outsiders have another take on it. It may be, that I only met bad examples of such couples, but I've always seen imbalance in their relationships so far. The older one was a lot more dominant and I kinda got the "muslim woman walking 5 meters behind her man"-vibe. they were probably both okay with how their relationship went and didn't feel like it was like that though, what is what matters.
If you want to be taken care of by your partner, w/e, I'm not going to judge you, but I'm tired of old people throwing rage-fits and insulting me because I'm not interested in someone their age. That happens a lot more on the internet than in real life though. Older people hitting on younger men usually accept a nicely expressed no and go their way.
I'm obviously not talking about 20 y/o having a relationship with a 33 y/o. Wouldn't be my cup of tea, but to each their own. I have no problem with older men wanting younger men, as long as they accept, that I'm not interested in people, that double my age.
>>
This thread and most boards are an active reminder to me that I never ever want to be around anyone under 23 for extended period of time.
>>
>>5379537
Do those guys also enjoy your van?
>>
>>5379799
>adults dating adults is pedophilia

:^)
>>
>>5379808
Funny how I never said that...
>>
>>5379795
It's mostly sheltered internet kids who act like this.
>>
>>5379819
Still, up until then they haven't experienced the real world for the most part and expanded their perception. Even at that age it's not always the case.
>>
>>5376396
I have an odd case of gerontophobia and people that look significantly older than me give me a nasty feeling.
>>
I'm 22. I won't date over 25.

All aesthetic stuff aside, people over 25 just have more life experience than I do, and I don't think I'd make a good partner to them or they to me; I think it'd be a weird power imbalance I wouldn't be comfortable with at this point in my life.
>>
>>5379852
or maybe you should, and only maybe, simply accept that young guys aren't into old creeps by default just like how most people accept older people being into guys half their age.
if they are into young guys, why can't those be too?
maturity-shaming young people into fucking old people is creepy.

If o-so many 20 year olds are into 40+ guys, there shouldn't be anything to complain about if one turns out to not like older guys at all and only dates up to an age of 25. Or maybe it's because most people look for partners around their own age and these specific preferences aren't the majority, what makes you frustrated.
So I gotta go out now, seeing all those couples with an 20-30 year age gap, because that's totally reality and all, right?
>>
this thread is dumb

might as well say "i don't like red haired guys so that means EVERYONE thinks red haired guys are gross"

it's fine to have preferences but don't speak for everyone
>>
I am 35, I don't date anyone over 25(but date only legal age).
Their flesh is just too old and saggy, and rough, they lack life in eyes that younger tgirls have, the life spirit. The passion in bed.
So I won't date anyone over 25.
>>
This might be the most butthurt OP of all time
>>
>wont date people in his own age range
>gets butthurt when younger people wont date older guys either

I'm sorry I dont want to spend my 30s changing your diapers, grandpa.
>>
If you're like 40 and hit on 20-somethings on grindr etc. you're just a creepy loser. Face the facts.
>>
>>5380749
>>5380775
lol go outside at least once before you turn 16

there's a whole world out there
>>
>>5380475
Not that, I just find most people my age around me shallow and with very little perspective of the world and I'm 23.

Also that speaks on your maturity yourself, where you posted all that based on assumptions with no backing.
>>
>>5377313
I think we're a long ways off from accepting trans hookers in the workplace.
>>
>>5376396
I most times don't like guys that are at most 5 years above my age.

Most men I meet above that age are boring 9 to 5 office worker people.
>>
>>5376396
lmao thirsty old guy how pathetic and typical. stick to fucking your own age or twinks retard. blocked, downvoted, ignored, etc.
>>
>>5381282
Ageism: the most acceptable form of discrimination in modern society.
>>
>>5377158

You just sound like a piece of shit.
>>
>>5376396
>>5376839
According to demographers millennials are anyone between ages 15-32 these days, so it includes both teens, people in their 20s and people in their early 30s. What did OP actually mean?
>>
>>5381159
I explicitly said, that these are impressions I got from my experience. Despite that, it's a matter of logic: People like OP aren't into old guys, yet expect young guys to be into old guys. People like OP are into young guys, yet expect young guys to not be into young guys. So do you think any appeal a person can have is age difference? Is this why older people, who are into young people, are into them and the other way around?
Anything but dating at your own age-range is against most social and psychological studies and experiences, i.e. age differences in half way serious relationships are out of the norm.

Inb4 the same faggot comments how I should go out more so more old creeps can hit on me and try to age-shame me into sleeping with them. We get it, you think going out will somehow make you attracted to people you're not attracted to.
On another note, I went to the girl's tennis yesterday. Turned straight, because this is how it works Mr. "I go out, so I am not dumb".
>>
>>5380810
Yes, a whole world with more than enough people around my age to enjoy life with

You know, people who is in the same stage as me and I can grow older with

You should try it too :^)
>>
You can break many rules of life if you have money, half of these guys who said they wouldn't date an older guy would do so if he was presentable and lots of money.
>>
Twinks should be encouraged to get castrated. That way guys like OP can stay with the same twink for the rest of his life without losing interest once his twink reaches 30 and then creeping on 18 year old potential replacements.
>>
>>5381857
>>5382030
>17 year olds dating 19 year olds is icky yucky gross

Read the OP post again, you guys are weird.
>>
>>5376396
Pretty simple

Most gays are shallow and most gays don't fall or understand the concept of love and merely fall in prolonged states of lust.

Then with the even a year or two older it's the subconscious greed and overvaluing of a number that is taught. Everyone wants more than what they are or feel they deserve x y and z.

But then on the other side of the spectrum you get the older lusting the young with the idea they are owed some sort of opportunity to prove themselves a worthy candidate to someone who doesn't even know what they want themselves or is looking for someone on just attractiveness alone at this stage in life. When the older are doing the same thing.

It's a never ending cycle of searching for what doesn't exist and then what you could of had now can't.
>>
>>5382044
I wouldn't call it icky yucky gross, but the differences between the life of a 17 year old and a 19 year old are usually huge. Much bigger than, for example, the differences between a 20 years old and a 22 years old.

The 17 yo guy is most likely still in high school. Maybe he doesn't even know what to do after that. Chances are he still lives with his parents.

A 19 yo is likely to have already spent a year in college, living away from his parents. He probably has a job, a car, and simply different kinds of worries and goals.

So, it'll be understandable for someone who's 17 not wanting to date someone who's 19. They are simply in different stages of life.

In any case, my posts were aimed to older guys who are more interested in younger ones and who get butthurt when they aren't interested in older ones either.
>>
>>5382491
>A 19 yo is likely to have already spent a year in college, living away from his parents. He probably has a job, a car, and simply different kinds of worries and goals.

god, i'm a failure
>>
>>5377165
>>5377211
>>5377313
>tgirls
jesus stop dude
>>
>>5382945
>not being born into a middle or upper class white family
smhtbhfam
>>
>>5376396
I'm 20, nearly 21. My ideal age is 18-27.

Maybe older if we clicked. I don't mind.

Even 18 is strange seeing my brother is nearly that age.
>>
>>5376396
When i was 18 i used to say that. Just set your age to like 22 and dont mention it. Plus theres a lot of guys tht would fuck you, youre just obsessing over the ones that dont.
>>
>>5376396
It takes a couple years for high-school age group mentality to wear off and join the rest of the adult world.

I'm 25 and my age range is +/- 5 years
>>
I'd be careful with this upcoming group of twinks/gays to be honest.

They aren't as aware of how dangerous hiv is and the rates are steadily increasing due to dating apps.
>>
>>5383554
It's kind of scary actually, like they aren't even human. It's more like an alien infestation with smartphones who just giggle and spread AIDS everywhere. Young twinks are weird now.
>>
>>5382945
I'm 19, living with my parents, don't have a car, don't have a job. Third year in University though. Being one of the best in my country (what is a first world country). I'm still a failure because I can't manage to find friends and actually keep them, not because I'm a bad person or anything, I'm simply boring and that's way worse.
I really want to be successful in my career, but I want to be liked for who I am even more. This kind of mentality should be gone as soon as you turn 15 (max). So it can always be worse, you could be a looner like me.
>>
>>5377348
KEK
>>
>>5376396
Because attractive young men don't have to want to filter through the fumbling attempts of ugly, HIV-positive old men who are trying to work out paedophilic tendencies in an acceptable way.
>>
i'm a 40+ guy who spends time in a teen chatroom.

ive made a number of friends there who like me. some of them need to talk to a guy like me, and they can do so because it's anonymous (some are posers, but i'm good at sussing them out).

i might meet one or two of them when they turn 18.
>>
>>5376396
I have gotten hit up by young guys with this shit in their profile and I just turned 30. I think that they're paranoid of looking like they're being molested or taken advantage of. I am a short asian guy with decent skin, so I come off as a 24 or 25 year old to a lot of people.
>>
>>5384421
moshimoshi, predator-chan. how many years will it take until you rape some underage boys?
>>
File: 67.jpg (16 KB, 190x265) Image search: [Google]
67.jpg
16 KB, 190x265
>>5381168
>I think we're a long ways off from accepting trans hookers in the workplace
A ladyboy is just like you and me, ladyboy has feelings, sadness, happiness, desires.
Plus they are mega-cute! I think every office should have ladyboy friendy policy.
>>
>>5384413
>Because attractive young men don't have to want to filter through the fumbling attempts of ugly, HIV-positive old men who are trying to work out paedophilic tendencies in an acceptable way.

So in other words, they don't like to see their future?
>>
File: 1449347365520.jpg (51 KB, 638x960) Image search: [Google]
1449347365520.jpg
51 KB, 638x960
>mfw i do this

thanks for confirming how absolutely buttdestroyed you are over a preference on a dating website, the #1 thing you shouldn't even be upset by
>>
I have to admit, when I was 18 I found the idea of dating anyone over 21 abhorrent. But now at 23 I'm more open age wise, I still wouldn't date a 40 year old tho.
>>
>>5384673
Yeah, you eventually grow into the idea that adults are adults. When you're 18 you're not even a real person yet, you've been living with mommy your whole life.
>>
>>5381378
You mean sexism is the most acceptable discrimination in modern society because of all the gay guys here who refuse to sleep with women?

The FUCK do you know about ageism anyway? Been denied life saving surgery because you're too old? Been abused by nursing home staff due to your dementia? Been living off dog food because nobody cares to feed you anything else? Been sitting in a puddle of urine and feces the past 48 hours because your carer couldn't be fucked changing you?

Or just butthurt over not getting attention from someone half your age who's in a much more vulnerable financial situation (the only semblance of actual ageism here)? Avoiding power imbalance =/= discrimination.

Date younger if you want to but it's not your choice whether or not someone else wants to date you. If your standards are too high, you're gonna have a crappy time.
>>
>>5376396
I'm a millennial faggot and my age range is 18-35 (I'm 19)
>>
>>5385526
you should go out more. this way your personal interests change. :^)

the arguements in this thread are idiotic and irrational anyways. don't bother. those butthurt older guys will constantly talk bullshit. ah, I forgot, they are a lot more mature, so they are right. why was it, that young guys don't want to date them again? seems like a completely healthy and not emotionally abusive relationship would come from that.
>>
>>5376413
I don't know what you're talking about, I don't reply to anybody if they aren't at least three years older than me
>>
>>5376396
Just little entitled pricks who know nothing about life and think every older guy is a perv who wants to be their daddy.

well, PSA for you, the only thing that's worth about you is your tight cunt. You should be grateful that real men even look at you.
>>
>>5387404

>You're nothing but tight cocksleeves
>Why won't you fuck me :^(

My G-d you old men really get fucking assblasted.
>>
>>5376859
21 also and this. That's a compfy age range for me too.
>>
>>5390637
you just lack experience because you don't go out more. you'll see, all those 40+ men are looking for a relationship of equals.
>>
>>5376413

They say that on their profile, but trust me, if you're hung that goes right out the window.

Source: VERY average looking 30 year old with a huge dick, ie me
>>
Depends on age. When you are younger--I mean newly minted adult--your vantage point of age differences is significantly different. A five year age difference seems a whole lot greater and more intimidating to an 18 year old than it does to a 25 year old. As you get older you sense of age differences mellows and broadens. At 25 I consider everyone from 20-30 to be my peer, and coincidentally I would be fine with a sexual or romantic relationship with anyone in that range. At 18 I felt my peers were everyone from 16-20. At 22 I felt everyone 18-25 were my peers. So as you can see, in the case of my anecdotal observations the age gap of acceptability widens with age. I'm sure at thirty I will view everyone from 24-40 as my peer.

So I think it depends on the age of the person you are pulling the ad on. If they are 25 and have the two-year rigid upper window, then they are likely just immature and out of touch with the reality of their age. If they are 21 then it is more acceptable. I always post 20-30 on any relationship post I've ever made.
>>
I always put age range 18–22, and I'm currently 19.

For me it's mostly for reasons of lifestyle compatibility. I really only want to date people who are 'college-aged' right now since I'm an undergrad, and we're probably leading similar lives, with similar problems and similar amounts of free time.

I feel like dating a 'proper adult' who's in the full-time workforce and is paying bills is a bit much for me: living in a dorm, who's biggest worry is finals. Also, I had a pretty sheltered upbringing and can still be pretty naive, and don't really want to fuck around with someone who's had a lot more life experience than me.

Also for holidays' sake, I don't think my parents would be very comfortable with me dating someone a lot older, and I don't want to deal with that drama and the "they aren't taking advantage of you, are they?" conversations.
>>
>>5383598
Not sure why but I fucking kek'd at this.
>>
>>5392608
>If they are 25 and have the two-year rigid upper window, then they are likely just immature and out of touch with the reality of their age

Not really. Some people just prefer to have a partner really close to their age.

What you deem acceptable for you is just that, what's acceptable for you.
>>
>>5376396
>>5376402
>>5376413
>>5376861
>>5377158
>>5380118
>>5392969
>>5392608
OP is talking about fags, and how the older they are the more likely they are to have AIDS, and not inform the younger homosexual.
>>
well its not really that much different from our heteroscum counterparts. many people dont like dating/hooking up too far outside their age range. 1.5 years is a bit too strict tho. my personal limit is 4-5 years
>>
>>5377165
Sweet
>>
>>5377313
Respect, I'm a fan of the tgirls myself, I hate it every time some jackass forgets his manners
>>
>>5376396
You might just be busted.

I'm pushing 30 and I still get plenty play from younger twinky boys 18-22. You know why? I know how to talk to them, don't condescend to them, hook them up, and actually give them reasons to want me.

Then again I'm a top and seem to be aging into the "daddy" role naturally. Luckily at least a reliable if smaller group of cute younger guys find those types attractive.

One day I'm going to be one of those 50yo men lusting after 20yo college students. At least I know in advance to have some tact, and luckily I like hot boys enough that I'm fine with just mentoring and giving broly life advice to the ones that don't fuck older dudes.
>>
>>5394677
basically this. there are plenty of twinks, who are into older dudes and aren't AIDS-bots. it's just that most of those have given up on older guys because they get treated like shit by them.
>>
It's wildly inappropriate for someone my age (18) to date someone in their 30's. All these dating apps seem to be overrun by guys in their late twenties in thirties too.

Dating a guy over 25 is pushing it for me, dating a guy in his thirties is just fucking gross. It would be like dating my Dad or some shit.

People should date other people around their own age groups. A man in his thirties hitting on an 18 year old is disgusting.
>>
>>5396443
Hey, props on the maturity dude, you have it all figured out.
>>
>>5396376
>it's just that most of those have given up on older guys because they get treated like shit by them.
This is very true.

They treat them like they're not human and just some warm hole to fuck. see >>5387404

Then they start crying victim because they were acting like a cunt nobody wants to touch them.

Maybe if these old fucks had some manners people would like them.
>>
>>5391494
This also applies if you're handsome with a good body, and not just in regards to age range:
>I am NOT looking to hookup, I'm just here to make friends
>I don't do one night stands, I want to go for dates
>I'm not into <ethnicity>
>Don't talk to me if you have "masc for masc" on your profile
>I only top
I notice the hypocrisy quite a lot and I would only peg myself as a 7/10. If OP wants his mind blown, go on one of those "straight guys nudes exposed" sites, find some believable set of pics of a Chad McThundercock type (photos all taken of same person, clearly all camera photos - no insta pics or snapchat overlays) and then make a fake Grindr through Bluestacks. You'll literally be inundated with hundreds of messages from people who profess to have no interest in you.
>>
>>5396443
>someone my age (18)

it's cute that you think your opinion means anything to anyone

when did you first have this delusion?
>>
>>5394677
Helps you're a top. OP's probably a slopabottomus queer who's trying to get 19 year olds to dom top him when they're drowning in tight teen bussy
>>
>>5396443
Eh...
I had a pretty great relationship with a guy when I was 19 and he was 30 - lasted two years, but in the end he had to move to another state. It CAN work, and isn't necessarily inappropriate, but the biggest issue beyond personal compatibility is how well you can handle yourself around his adult friends. If you act like an immature teenager and they're all in their 30s with careers, you'll show your bf up and it will get cringey and awkward - it helps if you're interested in more mature stuff, but not in a "I'm a precocious teenager who thinks he's so mature!" way.
I personally wouldn't date younger than 21 - I'm 26 - because on the whole people under 21 are too immature for my liking. I find it immensely flattering when a silver fox hits on me, I slept with a 45 y/o Brazilian man last month who was very attractive (though I did crack a "careful not to put your hip out!" joke).
It's also worth pointing out that the difference between an 18 and a 21 year old will be much bigger than the difference between a 30 and a 40 year old, for example.
>>
>>5398129
>I am NOT looking to hookup, I'm just here to make friends
This has been a euphemism forever and it's the gay version of what females have been doing forever and a day.
>>
>>5384454
Same. Age doesn't matter to me so much as how someone looks after their body..also I'm not an ass and lift so I tend to do well with younger and better looking. Feels allright. It's nice to date my own age but most guys are so run down by 30. I'm told I could pass for 22 but I think that's just cuties fluffing my ego a little. In my experience maturity and intelligence isn't always correlated anyways.
>>
>>5398161
completely agreed.
plenty of older men I've been in contact with told me, that the most attractive thing about me (despite having a really cute face) is, that I seemed really mature.
according to a 31 y/o guy, the best thing he has heard from a person under 25 (I'm 19), was, that I said, how I knew, I wasn't grown up yet and that there will still be key elements coming in my life, that would make me more mature.
lots of teens / early twenties just lack reflection-skills. this is probably the reason for why no one takes twinks seriously. it's not justified to treat them like children, but it's understandable given how many twinks go out there pointing out their "maturity" just to throw a fit when they don't get enough attention.
>>
>>5376396
ITT: creepy old guys whine about how there aren't enough young twinks with daddy issues for them to take advantage of anymore
>>
>>5399107
some people want to get a bf and don't know how, so they go online to find one. there actually are people, who don't look for hookups at all, no matter the looks.
half a year ago a 11/10 stud asked me for sex online (I'm a 7 at best, a cute twink-7 though) and I refused because I'm simply not down to it.
Like really, he had everything. Incredibly handsome. bright blue eyes, extremely nice haircut with blonde hair, muscular, perfect amount of bodyhair, literally everything. I refused, even though it was hard. I don't regret it though.
>>
>>5381168
lold hard, i dont know why
>>
>>5384536
go away
>>
>>5376396

I'm 18 an tbf I don't think I'd be that comfortable dating anyone older than 21. Considering im so young it feels like a kinda big gap
>>
>>5402543
That's fine, it's totes cool to have prefs

But don't say "EVERYONE who dates up is creepy" or "EVERYONE who dates younger is creepy", that's just ignorant, people like different things

Like I don't date black people because it's not a preference, but I don't say "Every black guy who wants to date a white guy is creepy", that's just dumb
>>
>>5376396
I want someone with my similar levels of experience (not much) which is why I do this.
>>
I'd rather do dumb shit with a dumb guy my age and discover new things than be with some guy my dad's age that has lived twice as long as I have.
>>
>>5403251
>1 1/2 years is "living twice as long"
>20 is your dad's age when you're 18
>>
>>5384489
two or three, probably.
Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.