[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Calling all transfolk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: I wish to be the pretty girl.webm (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
I wish to be the pretty girl.webm
2 MB, 1920x1080
Reminder that you too can be a pretty girl (or boy). All you need is an Oculus, a Leap Motion, and a little bit of patience.
>>
>>5375957
You know, I may never be able to transition, but perhaps VR that send information directly to your brain via your nerval network will become available just before I die. At least then I can be truly happy.
>>
>>5377140
I'd be amazed if that level of VR showed up before indefinite biological life extension.
>>
>>5377161
>indefinite biological life extension.
any estimates for when this could become real?
>>
>>5377170
Never
>>
>>5375957
THANK YOU NERD GODS
>>
File: Maila.png (280 KB, 579x574) Image search: [Google]
Maila.png
280 KB, 579x574
>>5377170
Some of the regenerative medicine guys are saying if you're in your 20's now, you've got an 80% chance of seeing it. It sounds crazy but the approach is really smart - instead of trying to change the body so it doesn't age naturally (too complex), or trying to attach the 'diseases of old age' (impossible), what they do is patch up the damage (aka aging) as you go along. To use the ever prevalent car analogy: instead of waiting for your car's frame to rust to the point where it needs to be cut up and have holes patch-welded in, you could go in every winter, scrape the tiny flecks of rust out and use micro-welding to prevent the material from ever weakening at all.

>>5377185
I'm uploading it right now, although my connection is being retarded for some reason. That way if anyone wants to play with it they can. I've been considering turning this into a full-fledged tool for trans people for awhile, just never had time to get around to experimenting with it.
>>
>>5377328
It will only be available to the wealthy.
>>
>>5375957
>become virtual girl
>starve to death irl because spent days doing nothing but playing with my pixel boobies
>>
>>5377170
its coming out in 5 years, just like male birth control and every other scientific advancement ever
>>
>>5377185
Here, go ahead and play with it if you want.

https://mega.nz/#!hh8kmDYR!NltW_RXPnlfIudV9WzRuNiH93ayuN3iLQ0hI99SEZhs
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.