[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
But I thought people believed that you were a full woman BEFORE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: gross.png (19 KB, 597x174) Image search: [Google]
gross.png
19 KB, 597x174
But I thought people believed that you were a full woman BEFORE you chopped your penis off
>>
>>5374308
>human
>female

Lily is neither of those things now.
>>
>>5374342
Well, he's still human. Just a mutilated eunuch.
>>
op = agp filth
>>
Aren't you within your rights to go full SJW on anyone who doesn't recognize your sexual identification even if it's unrecognizable
>>
She wasn't a vagina-toting human female before the operation tho
also the dick isn't chopped off, wanna see pics of how it actually happens?
>>
>>5374308
wow what a stuck up fucking asshole that person is, I never heard of them before seeing your post and I glanced though and cringed. I don't understand trans sjws and I totally feel that him getting srs, a $30,000 surgery, makes him a spoiled 1%er himself. Fucking post-ops think they are better because they can afford the operation and it pisses me off.
>>
>>5374402
can't you just be happy for once you annoying cunt?
>>
>>5374407
I agree with Kayla.
>>
>>5374407
I would be happy if people who are post op would shut up and stop rubbing everyone's face in it. Yes we get it, you can afford tens of thousands of dollars to feed your vanity all the while most trans people like me can barely afford to feed ourselves food.
>>
>>5374402
>him

y'know kayla, people are right you really are a piece of shit
>>
>>5374417
How, that person is an asshole and misgendering assholes is my civic duty.
>>
>>5374420
<3 you kayla

If you don't misgender people like Chris Chan, you consider yourself on the level of Chris Chan. Always disrespect him and other shit tier trannies.
>>
>>5374420
an asshole for getting SRS??

god you're such a piece of fucking shit, at first I didn't understand why nobody liked you but it's pretty clear at this point
>>
>>5374308
I'm not sure about the drama implicit in hating this individual but the picture included in your post is completely unrelated to your question it seems. Nothing in the picture implies this person wasn't a woman before their penis was chopped off, all it says is they are now a woman with a vagina. Not, they are now a woman.
>>
>>5374426
>an asshole for getting SRS??
Do you have any idea how hard it is to afford that operation? Its literally impossible for most trans people to afford so yeah that person is a fucking asshole. Why don't these people who get it just move on and shut the fuck up about it?

>>5374423
exactly, I wuv u two senpai
>>
>>5374438
>Other people are assholes for having things I can't
Jesus I know you're a troll but grow up
>>
>>5374438
You realize it's covered by a lot of peoples' insurance and that it's also not that expensive as far as surgery goes right?

Also since when is somebody having something that you want an excuse to hate them and disrespect their identity? you're one of the most awful and unpleasant people I've ever seen on this site jesus fucking christ
>>
>>5374416
thats because they live in their moms houses and theyre are too stuck up to work anywhere or even walk into a fucking grocery store
>>
>>5374444
I'd rather hang out with Kayla than any SJW tranny that can afford the surgery.
>>
>>5374444
As an american, I don't have health insurance. So yeah every medical thing I do has been out of pocket. Also yeah its okay to disrespect wealthy people, they live off the pain and toil of people they treat like garbage.

>>5374441
Why don't they grow up and stop treating normal honest working people like slaves? I swear, defending the rich is like defending thieving murderers, you ought to be ashamed of yourself you pompous ass.
>>
>>5374457
SRS isn't even expensive you piece of shit, it's like $10-20k on average.

Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>5374467
>isn't even expensive
>it's like $10-20k on average
Wow I am sure mommy will buy it for you but in the real world, people struggle just to not be homeless. I have an idea, why don't you turn off your $5,000 dollar gaming computer your parents bought you, and go wipe your prolapsed colon with $100 dollar bills you fucking pile of faggot garbage.
>>
>>5374473
You realize that 10k is actually not very hard to save in a year, even on minimum wage, right?

Stop being an entitled piece of shit and get a job jfc
>>
>>5374457
>>5374473
tfw no Kayla gf
>>
>>5374502
she would be the only tranny I would ever consider dating
>>
>>5374467
>20k isnt expensive
Kill yourself faggot
>>
>>5374308

In the world of trans, post-ops have a tendency to go full "fuck all ya'll, I got mine" to pre/non-ops.
>>
>>5374565
20k is on the higher end of the scale, and even then that's about the same as the average price of a used car.

Regardless it still wouldn't be an excuse to act like a whiny entitled piece of shit and misgender people, fuck Kayla
>>
>>5374308
kayla is the jenner of the board
>>
>>5374402
>>5374416
You screwed up your trip again, Kayla. How does this keep happening?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.