[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any LGBT Houstonians or straight allies on here? Make sure you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: 635849433476679692-turner-king.jpg (51 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
635849433476679692-turner-king.jpg
51 KB, 534x401
Any LGBT Houstonians or straight allies on here? Make sure you vote tomorrow for Democrat Sylvester Turner against anti-LGBT Republican Bill King. Bill King is an anti-LGBT bigot, endorsed by the vehemently anti-LGBT Campaign for Houston. Make sure you vote for Turner for Mayor and pro-LGBT Houston council members Ricard Nguyen, Mike Laster, Georgia Provost, David W. Robinson, Amanda Edwards, Sharon Moses, Chris B. Brown for city councilor, and Jose Leal for houston indepdnet school tustee district III.
>>
please stop misappropriating nazi iconography, shitlord
>>
Pol please
>>
>>5374099
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAgf8Bn1r68
nah fuck off, vote for king billy king
>>
>>5374330
>liberal is now /pol/

?????
>>
Texas is not the battleground for gay rights on a national level. Fact is, in Houston, many businesses, private organizations, and every major corporate structure in our city of Houston already allows Transmen and Transwomen to use the bathroom of their choice in their facilities. And there is no law demanding people check or control the bathroom rights of those in public bathrooms. The fact that it is not codified in law right now means little in a de facto pro-LGBT city. Texas falls in line when the country falls in line, and it will through court cases and battles with the Supreme Court. It was the same with the Sodomy Laws, and the same with Gay Marriage. It didn't change until people outside of this state changed it. You may not like that, but in terms of energy to spend championing rights for LGBT people, I'm fine without a legal standard as long as any business I work for decides it's still in their interest to not discriminate. And most do know this, all the ones I want to work for anyway. I voted for the equal rights ordiance, but I'm not shook up that it lost.

What is more important, to me, is the reduction of deficit, and the focus of what funds we have into improving our infrastructure, instead of more pet programs for whatever core or 'study' of churches Annise Parker has gotten herself wrapped up in. We need to fix our business, and Bill King is working on those issues first. His slogan and focal point's not about Bathrooms or LGBT, it's three words; 'Balance the Budget', something democrats cannot seem to do.

Bill King is who I voted for, and whom I still voted for this week. My sexuality is not my ultimate factor in politics and neither should it be yours, it's a weakness in my mind to be so entranced to your own personal identity that you would throw a city into more economic danger for lip service that will never go anywhere.
>>
>>5376920
You really are an uncle tom house f*ggot. And a traitor to your own kind.

>Transwomen to use the bathroom of their choice in their facilities.

What does bathrooms have anything to do with businesses being allowed to discriminate against LGBTs? You are spewing the same Christian Sharia nonsense spewed by the reich wing.

Look at the unemployment rate for transexuals, especially trans people of color. It's off the fucking charts. Why? Because employers can legally fire them for being transexual.

>it's three words; 'Balance the Budget', something democrats cannot seem to do.

You really are a fucking retard. Balancing the budget means cutting social government programs which overwhelming benefits the rich and fucks over the poor. Government budget is not the same as family budget.

>Bill King is who I voted for, and whom I still voted for this week.

Kill yourself. You are voting for a Christian Sharia fascist who is working for the Christian fascists in Texas.

>My sexuality is not my ultimate factor in politics

My religion (Judaism) is not my ultimate factor in politics which is why I vote for Adolf Hitler.

>throw a city into more economic danger

Look who's fucking talking. King is endorsed by right wing lunatics like Ted Cruz. He's far to the right and will bring back Jim Crow, homophobic, sodomy laws, cut welfare for poor, and bring about fascism in Houston. DO NOT FUCKING VOTE FOR BILL KING
>>
>>5379216
>uncle tom
>censoring faggot
wow kill urself my man
>>
File: Sam-Lizz.jpg (17 KB, 410x230) Image search: [Google]
Sam-Lizz.jpg
17 KB, 410x230
>>5379328
>can't refute anything I wrote
>your a dumb stupid poppy head.

Face it uncle tom, you are a traitor to your own kind. You cannot be Republican and LGBT. Or black, or women, or Asian, or Latino, or Muslim, or anyone who isn't a straight white Christian heterosexual cis gendered male.
>>
>>5379333
kek you are seriously mad. i think i might vote king just to piss you off even more
>>
File: gayholocaust.jpg (57 KB, 510x295) Image search: [Google]
gayholocaust.jpg
57 KB, 510x295
>>5379371
Jokes on you when King, Cruz, Campaign for Houston, throw your uncle tom f*ggot ass in a death camp.

The Christian reich wing is literally advocating for the death penalty for LGBT people. You deserve everything you get you stupid redneck white trash cracker. But keep voting for the American ISIS.

>radical Muslims = bad
>radical Christians =good

????
>>
File: images.jpg (15 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
15 KB, 259x194
>Christian Pastor Calls for Execution of Gays at Event Attended by Ted Cruz

http://www.thestranger.com/blogs/slog/2015/11/06/23118593/christian-pastor-calls-for-execution-of-gays-at-event-attended-by-ted-cruz

>Republican National Committee To Vote Support For Anti-Gay 'Religious Freedom' Laws Across Nation

http://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/davidbadash/republican_national_committee_ready_to_confirm_support_for_religious_freedom_laws_across_nation

>Texas GOP To Consider Anti-Gay Resolution Directly Defying SCOTUS Marriage Decision

http://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/johnwright/texas_gop_to_consider_anti_gay_marriage_resolution_defying_scotus

>Mike Huckabee Says Kim Davis Case Shows We Should Ignore The Supreme Court

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/mike-huckabee-kim-davis_55fa1069e4b08820d9175878

>GOP lawmaker: Texas anti-gay sodomy law needed for ‘public health’ and to stop ‘bestiality’

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/03/gop-lawmaker-texas-anti-gay-sodomy-law-needed-for-public-health-and-to-stop-bestiality/
>>
File: meet-bill.png (169 KB, 375x458) Image search: [Google]
meet-bill.png
169 KB, 375x458
>>5379216
Raw nerve huh senpai
>>
>>5379539
You forgo the swastika and the mustache.
>>
>>5379553
You forgot your dick, tho. Bill King got that Daddy dom swagger not some elf-eared nigga
>>
File: (for bill king).jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
(for bill king).jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
forgot to post this yesterday.
I was on the fence, but your hysterics and nonsensical ramblings and strawmen helped me make my decision
>>
>>5387624
(unfortunately, good luck ever defeating a black man in a city infested with them)
>>
I thought it was over when Mattress Mack did those commercials.
>>
>>5379333
>everyone must accept my totalitarian ideology
You people never cease to amaze me.
>>
>>5379401
States right fool, the federal government doesn't have a provision to extend it's legislation to states regarding sexuality laws.
If the citizens of Texas don't want it, don't force it down their throats.

Just go to Seattle or something jesus.
I moved to Canada for HRT from there.
>>
>>5389305
>States right fool,

We already solved this "issue" in 1865 you redneck.
>>
>>5389297
>You people never cease to amaze me.

I think anyone who is a conservative or a Republican should be thrown in jail. 100% legit. Either they get in power and they kill us, or we throw them in jail. Survival of the fittest.
>>
>>5374099
Every other major metropolitan area of Texas here.

We're laughing at you Houston. We know you are shit, and we've known you are shit, and this is just proving our point.

Move to a real city that isn't a dump.
>>
>>5389849
Why is Houston so fucking backwards? Is it the water supply or something?

Literally every other major Texas city has this legislation in place, expect Houston. And for well over a decade now in some places.

Houston might as well declare itself part of ISIS.
>>
>>5389857
>Houston might as well declare itself part of ISIS.
wew lad
>>
>>5389857
Good lord, and their mayor is a dyke too.
>>
>>5389971
Annise Parker is the best mayor in the whole world you piece of shit.
>>
>>5389837
>I think anyone who is a conservative or a Republican should be thrown in jail. 100% legit. Either they get in power and they kill us, or we throw them in jail. Survival of the fittest.
That's pretty much the same reasoning people use to argue why we shouldn't let Muslims in, so I don't see why not.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.