[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
An extremely weird thread/qstion by a very, very weird femboi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (874 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
874 KB, 1536x2048
Hai /lgbt/~ :3 Kinda new posting here, but I really need your wisdom and protips in a thing or two that are bothering me every single day.. So:

I'm kind of a femboi.
[ 22 // Bi (F15%--M85%) // Bot/Sub ]

Not even "kind of". Those very few, carefully chosen friends and people that i hang around with, can witness the real, playful, feminine, fashionate, submissive, emotional/poetic, and hygienic me.
They are extremely scarse, and in very, VEry few in numbers, which means i'm lonely as fuck....

And that is only, because I've had a ROUGH past so far. I deeply fear discrimination, used to violence, and have had to go through a mixture of stalking, vandalizing, and extreme bullying -- for, get this,
TEN-FUCKING-YEARS.
All year round.

I was an easy target. Not bi/gay/femboi yet, but i got angry VERY easily.
Also i was severely depressed, confused, REALLY anxious, and got VERY pissed off very easily.
And to think -- from such pathetic thtings as pointing that i fo exmpl had a wrong colored shirt..

I dropped out of school because i began abusing narcotics -- couldn't take the torture anymore and broke down. Too many missed courses.

Began with pot like everyone, but my love 4 alcohol increased a LOT in 1,5 years..
That drunken stupor: "lawl i can try dat jhusth onche" led to harder and harder drugs like near pure speed, meth, cocaine, tranqs/benzos, psychedelics, RCs, and finally my kryptonite:
>STRONG opioids
(painkillers like: fentanyl, oxy, hydromorphone, morphine, heroin, methadone, buprenorphine, and all you can imagine)
Mostly i took i.v. speedballs with either
oxy, sub, or fent + F'ing strong european speed paste which was _exceptionally_ pure sulfate. (also called "base" somewhere, just sayin.)

The amount of my friends and kinda-friends is under 10 who accept me for kinda who i am

So basically I still live an extremely bizarre life. Some of you might guess who i am, by this post.
but yaya, I need your help now. This is not the time to F around.. Please.
>>
Whats your question?
>>
>>5373605
lol this.
you only got a few friends, but they're real friends, and sounds like your worst days are behind ya.
>>
>>5373591
I don't see what the problem is.

sag for shitthread
>>
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>5373591
>kryptonite

What was your super power?
Doing other drugs?
>>
File: image.jpg (165 KB, 715x953) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165 KB, 715x953
>>5373935
my kryptonite was opioids because my self esteem was as low as you're sense of humor. My strength is errything you'd want from a relationship. the suboxone maintenance is a remnant from the past, the addiction got replaced with a healthy self confidence, with just a pinch of shyness + blushing >w<

>>5373605
Oh right -- the question. *bangs head on table*
How the fuck can I express my feelings to the right people, and where to find them?
/me livez in the nordic.

I don't know if my friends are that good..

Most of them seem to take advantage of me in a way because they know what I am, and especially one of them. that damn -- super hot guy who kinda knows I adore him, but acts towards me in an extremely weird way .. o.o Kinda cruel, sometimes he's giving me the signals, but other times indirectly signals me "goddamn it, fuck off you psycho, I hate you and only use you to get what i want"

I can't fucking stand this on-off crush with him .. I left town to my ebin country's capital, Should i go to a gay nightclub?
>>
>>5373591
>>
>>5373591
There is not really a question here but sounds like you need some help OP.
ON the upside it seems like you have a few good friends. You should probably talk to them about this and seek therapy. As for the drugs stop them now, you are not in any fit state to be using them recreationally and responsibly. There is not much we can do on this sherpa mountain painting board.
>>
File: image.jpg (841 KB, 1749x2115) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
841 KB, 1749x2115
>>5374409
I'm already queueing for suboxone maintenace. almost daily drug screenings and such, thank gawd i'm still healthy.

also, i'm afraid that my friends will abandon me or treat me extremely different if i speak about my -- "personal" stuff..

I'm 95% sure that at least one of them has already posted to this thread. I'm just totally being made fun of.

I'm just "that faggy drug dealer who's weird as fuck". Hai you, yeah you. Just you know, from now on you gotta score, prep and do the job all by yourself. I'm not helping you after all rthis bullshit.

Or just contact me by voice, and apologize.

Your call.
>>
the fuck are you talking bout fuccboi
>>
>>5377053
dunnolol, xanax is a hell of a drug
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.