[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any kind of community that isn't tumblr that accepts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Agender_flag.png (1 KB, 500x346) Image search: [Google]
Agender_flag.png
1 KB, 500x346
Is there any kind of community that isn't tumblr that accepts agender as a legit identity? I am agender and I feel dysphoria regarding both presenting male or female, I've felt this way ever since puberty made me change. Sure it was alright meeting a couple of people on tumblr who weren't fucking insane and didn't make a habit of doxxing people who inadvertently misgendered them when they wore a dress and makeup, but trying to find like-minded people who aren't demiagenderflux-girls makes you feel kind of lonely.
>>
>>5373396
>I am without gender, or "Agender"
>I feel gender dysphoria.

It's one or the other, shitbag.
>>
>>5373404
/thread
>>
>>5373396
Good luck. Some truscum bloggers are pretty open to non-binary people (with dysphoria), including agender people. But since all the ones I know have dropped the truscum name (because like any word, a whole buncha stupid people started using it), good luck again in finding them.

...try snarkytransman and sidneyia. Off the top of my head, they're okay.
>>
>>5373521
and yeah, off tumblr, *every* community accepts agender as an identity.
*snrk*
>>
>>5373396
Who designs pride flags? Almost all of them suck.
>>
no, you are a mentally ill freak and normal people dont care about your retard gender crap, and the only people who act like you are normal are other mentally ill freaks on tumblr
>>
The reality is that it will be harder to relate to people as an agender. Liberals are trying hard to change that, but not being a binary gender is more or less detrimental to your social interactions.
>>
Yeah, middle school. That's the phase where stuff like this sounds cool and unique. Adults have real problems.
>>
It's going to be a toss-up. I know my local LGBT communities are accepting on that front, but I couldn't hazard a guess about yours. Things will vary, but if you live in the first world, people are generally kinder than 4chan.
>>
>>5376030
Straight people.
>>
>>5373396
it sounds like you're non-binary.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.