[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm literately killing myself for not being able to come
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: moepepe.jpg (12 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
moepepe.jpg
12 KB, 320x320
I'm literately killing myself for not being able to come out, how can I stop feeling like shit because of this?
>>
What do you want to come out with and how is it killing you
>>
>>5372555
With being bi, and just having everyone being homophobic.
>>
>>5372567
Do you live in a third world country or something?
>>
>>5372544
Please reconsider
>>
File: 143459407170.png (402 KB, 869x720) Image search: [Google]
143459407170.png
402 KB, 869x720
>>5372544
See, if you Die, it´s over.
If you just come out you have a little chance of do something with your life.
>>
>>5372544
OP now is precisely the time to come out then. If you are killing yourself then you have nothing to lose. If people don't react well then what is the worst that can happen? No matter how bad it goes, you can still always kill yourself. You literally have nothing to loose coming out now. You can only stand to gain with unexpected possibilities.
>>
>>5372777
>loose coming out
>>
Which country are you from OP?
>>
>>5373124
US
>>
>>5373379
Just come out.
>>
>>5373379
pathetic
>>
Lol@ having a hard time coming out as bi. Honestly, nobody fucking cares anymore.

It gets harder when you tell your parents that you like to wear skirts and take a mean cocking and that you're thinking about wearing a skirt and make-up full-time.
>>
Just a straight guy passing by (who's on this forum out of curiosity). Don't make yourself feel pressured to tell people or announce it. Just keep doing what you do and if you get a partner or into relations, then let other people find out that way by seeing you happy with who you are. Your happiness > theirs
>>
>>5372544
Come out and let them kill you themselves, save yourself some effort.
Or here's an idea,they won't and since you were going to self terminate anyway fuck whatever emotional or financial barbs they throw your way.
It's win/win
>>
>>5373379
you're a fucking coward.
>>
File: Courage Wolf 9.jpg (166 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Courage Wolf 9.jpg
166 KB, 500x500
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.