[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
conflicting feelings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 11
File: download (1).jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>me be

>experience mtf gender dysphoria

>be mgtow hate woman and everything they stand for

why did god decide to play such a cruel joke on me
>>
$5 says you got into the whole /r9k/ thing in the first place as a repression mechanism and/or jealously of women for being women
>>
you dig your own hole by being such a gigantic beta faggot
>>
>>5371069
>everything they stand for
lel

no you don't agp, an mtf wouldn't see herself as a "man" going his own way, ever
>>
File: Smiling-Woman.jpg (559 KB, 847x567) Image search: [Google]
Smiling-Woman.jpg
559 KB, 847x567
>>5371069

Pro-tip: MTFs aren't women. You're not hating yourself, you're not hating people like yourself, you're hating a distinct class entirely separate from you because even when men transition, they don't become women. They become trannies. So yes, you can be a woman-hater, mgtow type and still be a tranny! Trannies =/= women! And don't worry - you'll fit right in with all the other woman-hating trannies.

Good luck, you misogynist piece of shit!
>>
>>5371117
MTFs are a type of women senpai
>>
>>5371151

Nah.
>>
>>5371069
>me be
Off to a promising start already.

Sucks. You have my sympathy.

>be mgtow hate woman and everything they stand for
One of the most popular repression strategies I've seen. Three other trans women I know picked that one to survive their teens. I hope you can recover, in time.

>why did god decide to play such a cruel joke on me
Depends on the god and the philosophers speaking.
>>
>tranny
>mgtow
hahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>5371069
>Hate your body ever since you stopped being effeminate
>Dysphoria mixed with severe effiminate mood swings
>Get described as ubermasculine, mostly due to being relatively tall, buff and dominant
Yea, sucks dunnit
>>
>>5371069
You are a 3rd sex, separate category of master race woMAN. Be based and make some mgtow happy. Unless you're transbian. Then this is probably standard fuckery
>>
>>5371117
This is the pro tip I needed. Thanks desu!
>>
>>5371069
transition while keeping ya dick then come & see me in a few years when you're more passable, I've got a few inches you can sit on
>>
>>5371853
How many inches exactly?
>>
File: 1435565038381.png (1 MB, 1156x634) Image search: [Google]
1435565038381.png
1 MB, 1156x634
>>5371117
This is bait
>>
>>5371866
between 7 - 7.5 depending on how hard you make me, pretty darn thick too
>>
>>5371069
I know that feel mane

as a self respecting mtf I am completely misogynist towards cis women
>>
>>5371926
When you said a few inches i thought you meant 2-4. Absolutely disgusting get your cock up outta here boy
>>
>>5371151
Lol
>>
>>5371069
Lol are you me?
>Think women are simple minded
>Think they are not as capable at STEM
>Think they are out to fuck over men financially and emotionally
I am basically /r9k/ the man yet I now I realize I want to be the very thing I hate
>>5371079
Yeah that's what I am starting to realize
>>5371174
>One of the most popular repression strategies I've seen
Wow is it really widespread?
>>
>>5372010
I can't speak to statistics, since I'm going off my own experiences with a relatively small subset of the population, but it looks that way.

And I wouldn't be surprised, either. Vilifying something - ascribing to it any amount of vice and taking from it any amount of virtue - is a pretty sound way to shield yourself from associating with it. Dehumanize women enough, and how can you, a human, be one? Wanting to possess vice is not proof of needing a change in your life, but a proof of weakness and personal failure. Possession of profane characteristic not not just a normal variation in a population, but a proof of degeneracy and lack of moral rectitude.
>>
>>5371934
meh, I just don't feel the need to brag, anyone who brags about how huge their cock is .... overcompensating
that said, you don't have to sit all the way down on it ;-)
>>
>>5371853
do you have a few inches for me to sit on too, senpai?
>>
File: douglas_donna_perry_1120.jpg (10 KB, 470x263) Image search: [Google]
douglas_donna_perry_1120.jpg
10 KB, 470x263
>>5372083
>>5372010
>>5371888

Honestly disgusting. You're not women, you don't become women, and some of you go out and kill us, not other transwomen, because you KNOW you're not women. You're not "associated" with us - you have almost nothing in common with us except a word. When you hate women, you hate people who are NOTHING LIKE YOU.

Pic related: Mtf who allegedly killed female prostitutes because they could give birth and he couldn't and he was mad they were "misusing" their wombs. You ARE NOT women.
>>
>>5372177
I wish you were better at false flagging, honestly. Don't you ever get embarrassed?
>>
>>5372177
If it soothes your butthurt, i'm ftm and hate women
>>
>>5372205
>i'm ftm and hate women

that's pretty typical of a yaoi fangirl.
>>
>>5371069
>be dysphoric and hate women

ohohohoh just you wait when you meet the mtf crowd. You know nothing of hate.
>>
>>5372205
>I'm not like the other girls
>>
I also experience dysphoria and hate women.

I think I hate women because I'm jealous of them though. It's not fair at all how terrible a lot of women act and how they can make shitty choices in life.
I would give anything to be a woman and they just throw it away like it means nothing.
>>
>>5372304
>I would give anything to be a woman and they just throw it away like it means nothing.
that's how I feel when I see ftms destroying their beautiful bodies. I get incredibly jealous and mad that they would throw away their womanhood like that.
>>
>>5372197

False flagging what now?

>>5372205

Why do you even think this has anything to do with you? FTMs go running around as MRAs literally all the time - it's no surprise when FTMs hate women. I guess you're such a fucking narcissist you have to bring it up even when no one's talking about you or to you. What do you want, a pat on the back, from a woman you apparently hate? Go back to your quarantine thread, douchebag.
>>
>>5372304

Literally kill yourself, I am not kidding.
>>
File: 1428058582865.png (298 KB, 524x495) Image search: [Google]
1428058582865.png
298 KB, 524x495
>>5372317
>>
File: images36GF7VM7.jpg (7 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
images36GF7VM7.jpg
7 KB, 224x224
>>5372343

>you can't tell me what to do, mom!
>>
>>5372152
lol
sure, why not
the more the merrier right?
>>
File: 1445536042953.jpg (64 KB, 630x581) Image search: [Google]
1445536042953.jpg
64 KB, 630x581
>>5372301
>>5372275

i also hate gays desu
>>
>>5372329
why ?
>>
>>5372354

>the FTM won't stop attentionwhoring in a thread about MTFs

Stop being jealous that people find you contemptuous rather than repulsive and threatening.
>>
File: 1237917779613a.jpg (52 KB, 465x498) Image search: [Google]
1237917779613a.jpg
52 KB, 465x498
>>5371089
>an mtf
>>
File: tats.jpg (29 KB, 421x220) Image search: [Google]
tats.jpg
29 KB, 421x220
>>5372362

>women act terrible and make shitty choices
>they just throw it away like nothing

Because you are a misogynist. And you don't become a woman, so hating us isn't "self-hatred" - it's literally just still hating a social group that you apparently think has a great life because, again, you are a misogynist. It's not like any of you give two shits when your trans bullshit gets women raped (pic related - your bro Christopher Hambrook!). Do you really give a fuck if MTFs "act terrible and make shitty choices in life"? Do the ones who transition "just throw it away like it means nothing"? We - women - don't fucking owe you anything. We don't have to act nice and make good choices to stop your hatred of us - because you'd hate us anyway!

"throw it away like it means nothing" was pretty much the alleged reason Perry killed three prostitutes, btw. Not like MTFs give a fuck, tho!
>>
File: Transgender-Predator.jpg (19 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Transgender-Predator.jpg
19 KB, 480x270
>>5372396

Wrong picture.
>>
>>5372369
this thread is dead anyway, threatening lady
>>
>>5372396
>>5372399

lel, drooling over men's bodies I see, despite being a total man hating cunt?
>>
>>5372411
Probably not even a woman, just one of those transphobic fags who hates mtfs for not just being pretty gay boys
>>
>>5372418
which is bullshit since fags on this board aren't feminists.

I bet you it's a TERF dyke who secretly schlicks off to pictures of buff men.
>>
>>5372396
subtle

>heyyy, just texting to let you know, You must have been born on a highway, because that's where most accidents happen + It looks like your face caught on fire and someone tried to put it out with a fork...Is that your face? Or did your neck just throw up? I mean, Do you still love nature, despite what it did to you?
>oop srry wrong #
>>
File: 1447807433843.png (116 KB, 231x342) Image search: [Google]
1447807433843.png
116 KB, 231x342
>>5372396
>groups should be held responsible for the actions of their component individuals
>>
>>5372432
Nah. This Anon posts like one of the Stormfags that RP as TERFs on their tumblrs to pad the group's flagging numbers and keep them ever-vigilant of opportunities to be angry.
>>
>>5372442
sik burnz
>>
>>5372396
It's just terrible. Women act like whores, are whores, do drugs, act like complete fuck ups and it's just no big deal.

Literally the only single thing I've ever wanted is to be a woman. And women just act like it's no big deal.

basically check your cis privilege
>>
>>5372498
It's their lives and their bodies. It's sad you haven't got what you wanted out of yours, but vitriol aside the TERF-RPer is in the right on that point. You have no grounds by which to expect (or demand) anyone to live up to your wishes. Their lives and bodies are theirs to do with as they please. It's only going to hurt you to keep trying to live vicariously through cis-women, and going to interfere in your relationships with them. Learn to let go of it. They do not deserve your hate.
>>
>>5372580
>*over it.
Auto-correct, etc...
>>
>>5372580
>responding to a straw man
>>
>>5372580
To be honest it probably is a pissed off dyke mad that their threads get trolled into non existence. The funny part is they're convinced its transbians trolling them, in reality all the times they are critically trolled have all been done by me. I'm not even trans, just a gay femboy. Yet I've convinced them all that transbians are the ones trolling them. Then they try and troll you trans peeps and fail because truth be told in my time trolling on 4chan the easiest group to troll has been the dykes. Its so easy to get their panties in a wad. Playing the two groups against each other is hilariously fun.

Any who on a side note if it is in fact a dyke, that image of rippling manhood is evidence lesbians don't actually exist and is in fact a meme sexuality created by ugly women men don't want.
>>
>>5372671
Actually I have a correction, dykes are only the second easiest group to troll. Asexuals are the first. It's great derailing their thread into shitflinging but they are rarely around so I just troll the dykes.

Other gays and the trannies just ignore me. Its usually not worth the effort.
>>
>>5372317
Literally hysterical. You should speak with a doctor. I'm afraid you might have wandering womb.
>>
>>5372671
I love how you keep defending trans people when you don't actually care about them.
>>
>>5372722
well a good 20% of trans troll threads are by me so I'm not sure what you're getting at.
>>
>>5372304
>women throw away womanhood like its nothing
IKTF
>Date some chad
>Get pumped and dumped
>Get fat
>Now a person who could have been a confident attractive woman married to a rich succesful man is now a fat single mum
>>
>>5373973
Or the ones who end up married, get fat, get a free SUV, and the opportunity to only have to work part-time or not at all so they can focus on taking care of the kids, and are total bitches to their husbands. What a ripoff.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.